Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Loki (new story idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathreen Dawinter

Planetoid
Hello all as the title says I am looking for someone who would be willing to play Loki for me. I will not lead you down any false promises in saying that I am looking for someone to play Loki against my OC character. I would welcome a myriad of adult themes to the rp since his character lends himself to it. I do have a basic idea for story line and my character though I am willing to work with both.

Story Idea #1: The character I have in mind would either be a kind of light elf from Álfheimr which is a different realm or some other being from a different place. Her kind has not been seen in the other realms in a very long time since they have isolated themselves from the others. I have been playing around with the idea of them being able to create basic life forms such as plants and animals but not higher life forms like humans or anything like them. If have have already lived and have died recently then they can recreate them but they can't have been dead for long. Most fear them though because they can also unmake matter though for them it comes at a high cost just like creating does. I can tone down or beef up her powers as needed. That is pretty much the character I would like to play but as I said I am open to changing for Loki . With her realm being isolated from the others she grew up only having heard of them in passing or old rumors and legends. She is one that always is looking for something new. Something interesting. She spends a good deal of her time in books learning as much of the different realms as she can tell she finds a way down to them knowing it will result in her banishment from her home. What she didn't plan on was what life was like alone when no one really knows what you are. It isn't long before she finds herself in trouble and captured. This is where I was thinking they could meet. Maybe Loki can tell what she is since he seems to have quite an intellect. He sees the chance to gain more power that would give him the chance to gain the throne of Asgard and she sees the chance to only have to deal with one person and a chance to see new things and have a better life. It would kinda be an uneasy partnership of sorts at first it could slowly turn to something more romantic. Either way I do hope to hear from you and thank you for taking time to read this.

Story idea #2 (Fire and Ice) ( please note this is a little different from Marvel's phoenix)

When the Drozal set their eyes on Midgard as the next world they would destroy and terraform for a profit they already knew of the guardians that had stopped the first ones who tried to take over. So they sent their most powerful weapon. A phoenix which was stored in deep sleep when they didn't need her and only brought out when they needed. A nurointerpahse that ran along its hosts spine keep the creature under their control. When they unleashed their phoenix on earth the destruction was wide spread and rapid. There seemed nothing that could stop the loss of human life until it was discovered that the phoenix had one natural enemy. Only one being that could truly hurt it. A frost giant. But could Earth trust Loki enough to have him stand as the one barrier between them and destruction? What would they do when he decides to spare the creatures life rather then killing it?

The story is open for discussion and being worked with. I am more then open to playing some of the avengers as NPC's to help with the story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom