Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Sibling Love (Kaore and Angel_Kaikaki)

kaore

Planetoid
Kaya paced nervously near the front door of her house. She was waiting to meet her new step-sister for the first time. Her Father had gotten drunk while in Vegas a month or so ago and gotten married to her new Step-mother, who she had already met and liked quite a bit. Despite the circumstance of their marriage Kaya thought that the two of them could possibly be a good match for each other.

She was quite excited at the prospect of having a sister.She was older then her yes but that didn't change anything as far as she was concerend. She didn't know much about her other then what she looked like but was assured by her step-mother that she was a nice person.

RE: Twin Love (Kaore and Angel_Kaikaki)

Ksenia sighs as they entered the city they going to live now. She wasnt very happy with her mother still for gone and got married to a man she bearly know. She didnt like this one bit, she giving her mother silent treament the whole trip here. Her mother keep talking about her new husband and menchened that he also had a daughter as well. She kinda perked up when she heard that but she didnt show it too much.

They oulled up to the house. Her mom got out of the car and headed up to the house. She rang the door bell. She looks back daughter and motion her come here. Ksenia sighs and gets out the car and goes up to the door as it started to open.

RE: Twin Love (Kaore and Angel_Kaikaki)

(Just now realised I screwed up the title. :( This title is for another rp. :Hits head: )
Kaya froze as she heard the doorbell. They were here! What should she do?! Should she act sophisticated? Should she calmly welcome them? Should she Rush forwards and give them a hug? Oh she had no idea what she should do! Her heart was racing as the door opened, her body went stiff in both terror and excitement. Then the door finally opened fully and she saw her new mother for the first time. She just looked at her with wide eyed curiosity and excitement.

"Are... are you my new mom?" She asked shyly as she took a tentative step forward.

Ksenia's mom smiles at her and pulls her into a hug. "Yes I am." She says. Ksenia stops and rolls her eyes at her mother. the sun hit ksenoa's hair and flares it up like a flameing halo around her. She waits for her mother to induce here. After a mintue her mother remembers her daughter standing there. "Oh this is My daughter Ksenia." She said smiling at Kaya. She goes and grabs ksenia and pulls her over to Kaya. She looks at them fondly at the two girls.

Ksenia looks at Kaya and sighs. She smiles softly and holds out her hand for them to shake.

Kaya moved closer into the hug, enjoying the feel of it and the emotion it evoked in her. Tears briefly threatened to fall from her eyes but never really did. She had a mom again! And now she would be introduced to her new older sister. When her new mother showed her Ksenia Kaya briefly tensed. Her new sister was beautiful and looked so mature to her. Her hair was such a pretty red color and her eyes were too! She briefly wished that they were no longer family as she would have loved to try and go on a date with her... but that was impossible now. Instead of getting down at the thought Kaya smiled brightly and moved past the hand to give Ksenia a big hug.

"Hello Ksenia! I'm Kaya! I hope we can be best friends and spend lots of time together!" She said happily.

Ksenia tenses up when the other girl hugged her. She pulled herself away from the hug. " Hi Kaya. Sure...me,too." she said a little one edge. She not a touchy feelly type girl. She goes to the car to start taking the stuff inside. Ksenia's mom goes up to Kaya and says, "Sorry Ksenia still attached to her father kinda attached to her father and doesnt seem to show what she feeling hardly anymore. She seems so mature and grown up when she reserved like this. I miss my joyful little girl who has so much spirit and easy going." She tears up a bit when she looks at her daughter then looks at kaya. "Oh i'm sorry. Just a little over emotional. Ksenia been my only child for so long now I have another daughter to spoil." She says hugging Kaya again. Ksenia sees and rolls her eyes. She pulls the box of her stuff out. Kaya could see that she had a lot on nice expensive things but Ksenia herself didnt seem spoiled little brat as one might think.

Pulling away from hernew mother, Kaya rushed over to Ksenia and looked up at her with an unsure expression on her face. Ksenia didn't seem to like her and wondered why. Did she make a bad impression? Was she to forward when she hugged her new sister? Maybe she just hated her because of how she looked. Her mother said that Ksenia was a nice person but Kaya didn't see it.

"Um... Ksenia?" She said as she fiddled with her skirt nervously "Can I help you unpack? I know where your room is going to be and can help you set it up."

She really wanted to be close to her new sister but the way things seemed to be going made this hope impossible. Ksenia didn't seem to like the idea of having a new sister... or maybe she just hated Kaya's father? She guessed she could understand that, he did after all mary her mother while the both of them were very drunk in Vegas. But that didn't mean she should take it out on her.

"Maybe we can talk about how stupid our parent were?" She asked hopefully.

Ksenia looks at Kaya, and sighs. She tell by the other girl face that she had made her feel like she did something wrong. "Sure you help me unpack." She said in a cool calm voice. She starts handing Kaya some stuff from the back of the car. She rolls her eyes as her mother was smocking on her new husband. "why not. they acting like a teen couple that final gets to live with each other." She said in a lower tone so that the parents didn't hear them. She letting Kaya lead her to where she put her stuff at. There was a box in her arms that was written in some kenji language. Ksenia had studied abroad in Japan for a year in a forgian Exchange program. she still talked to her friend in Japan through Facebook and Skype. She would stay up so she could talk to them.

She may have been happy for her father about getting married... but seeing him make out like that still made her uncomfortable. She heard Ksenia's comment and nodded in agreement as she led her upstairs while she tried to decioher the Kanji on the box she was carrying. Kaya was mildly obsessed with Japan and watched a lot of anime, read manga, and watched a lot of hentai... she really couldn't help it as her nature as a futa made her have a pretty high libido. She masturbated a lot and had several toys, though her father had no idea she had them, and used them almost every night.

She eventuallyled her new older sister to a room that used to be used for storage but had been emptied so she could have a bedroom.

"Here it is!" She said happily as she set the box down, having failed to read the Kanji "Your new bedroom! Its right next to mine!"

Ksenia smiles at her as she excited to have a sister next to her. She goes to the window and opens it to let the little air in the stuffy room. She looked around the bedroom. She already figuring how to place everything. She opens the box with kenji in it. there was a lot of Japanese stuff in it from when she was exchange and after that her host family and friends sent her. She got placed in a Japanese family that spoke little English. So she had learn Japanese quickly to accommodate them. Plus she had privet lessons when she was at school. She pulling stuff out to find something. then wrapped in bubble wrap, Ksenia unwrapped it to reveal a wind bell that hand painted with sakura flowers. She put up in the window for now till she get something to hook it outside her window. it chimed softly as the breeze came in.

"You're really pretty." Kaya suddenly blurted out before blushing and covering her mouth.

She can't believe that she just said that. She really needed to try and stop saying whatever was on her mind. She also couldn't help that Ksenia was quite beautiful and seemed to be very smart. She really wanted to talk with her new sister some more... but she couldn't stop thinking about how pretty and... sexy Ksenia was. Maybe she should excuse herself... before she was exposed. She didn't know if her father had told her new mother about Kaya's... condition but she was certain that, if her new mother did know she hadn't told Ksenia yet.

"Um... I'm sorry?" She said shyly "I sometimes blurt things out without meaning too."

Ksenia looks at her and grins. "you pretty adorable yourself." she said trying to make feel like she said nothing wrong. Ksenia goes to get more of her stuff from the car. She noticed that thier parents had moved from the doorway to the living room. she thankful for that. She grabs more of her stuff and takes it up to her room. She Trying her best to make Kaya comfortable even if this situation was not her Ideal thing.

Kaya blushed right red. She wasn't really used to getting complimented on her looks... well she did get complimented a lot but she didn't see herself as being anything special when it came to appearances. Shaking her head she quickly followed after Ksenia and grabbed a box before taking it up to Ksenia's room. As she was doing this she couldn't help but watch Ksenia's ass as she walked up the stairs but was quick to look away when they got to her room.

They continued bringing stuff in for about an hour, with no help from their parents who seemed to be doing something in the living room together, before proceeding to set up Ksenia's room.

"I like the way you set your room up!" Kaya chirped happily.

(Sorry flt like skipping ahead.)

Ksenia puts her mom's stuff in the entry way so she take her stuff to her room. She shuts and locks the car once everything was out of it. She goes up to her room and starts setting it up they way she wanted it. It took them a good hour and half to get it prefect. She smiles at Kaya. "You know if want to rearrange your room I be happy to help you." She said grinning at Kaya. Ksenia was sweaty from running up and down the stairs as well ass putting her room together. She had tied her bright red hair into a mess bun to keep it off her neck. She getting uncomfortable in her jeans and tee shirt. "Do you mind if I change into something more comfortable?" She asked. She was already undoing her jeans and wiggling out of them. Ksenia wasn't shy about changing in front of other girls.

(its quite alright it helps move things forward better)

Kaya wasn't sure what she should do when Ksenia started changing in front of her. She could feel her cock twitching underneath her dress and her face turned red again. Should she excuse herself? It would seem weird fro a girl to get embarrassed by another girl changing infront of her but Kaya didn't want Ksenia to know that she had a cock yet. In fact she would prefer her father expalin it to her as she felt far to uneasy abut the subject.

"Uh... I'm going to go take a shower!" She suddenly said before dashing off.

She felt horrible for just running away from her new sister like that but she just couldn't think of a way to explain how or why she had a cock but was still a girl. She grabbed a new change of clothes and was soon in the bathroom naked. She stood infront of the mirror and examined herself. She had apple sized breasts, smooth creamy skin, and a slowly hardening eight inch cock.

Ksenia Readjust her panties with a snap before Kaya excused herself from the room. She looked a bit stunned that Kaya seem to dash off like she was embressed. Ksenia takes off rest off her clothes and her push up bra. She puts on a shorts bra at least and pair of sweats. she shows off her flat slightly toned mid section. She had grapefruit sized breasts, creamy ivory skin, she was on the shorter side, she was almost every guys dreams about. she goes to check on Kaya to see if she was alright. She knocks quietly before she enters. "Kaya you alri...." she started to say when she looked at her naked step sister. she not prepared to come across a futa.

Back
Top Bottom