Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Smut - (Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
In this roleplay you can roleplay as any DC or Marvel character, hero, villain or otherwise(originals). The roleplay takes places within the amalgamverse an offshoot world in which all comic book characters coexist. Just a few things I want to touch on first before getting to the actual game. Character sheets are not required, all you have to do is state your character in the OOC along with a graphic of the character you're using. Simple, no?

photo.jpg

In-game developments:

~I WILL be allowing Original Characters or OC's.
~ Origins are the same for the most part. Batman is still Bruce Wayne. Spiderman is still Parker, etc, etc, Deadpool is still off his rocker.
~ The game is set in the year 2016, on Earth-9602.
~ Lex Luthor has just announced his intentions to run for President in 2016.
~ Tokyo was destroyed ten years prior in a superbattle and has yet to be rebuilt due to fallout yield, it has been rechristened Neo Tokyo. A hub for cultists and mutants. Think I AM LEGEND or the city of Detroit.
~ The Justice League watchtower exists, but as the Allied Tower. Both heroes of DC and Marvel use it as their official base/headquarters.

Accepted Cast
Superman - Val Zod - Myself
Black Panther - T'challa - Myself

SithLordOfSnark said:
I am in, I'd be wanting to play Batman - Bruce Wayne and possible The Riddler - Edward Nigma as well.

There's a character thread for that. You can post them there. I'd like to keep the IC as clutter free as possible

I would love to play two roles. One of Loki of the Thor universe and an original character I made called Mike Fertar, half dragon.

Still interested in playing Spiderman if you do this.

If we should be playing a villain as well perhaps The Scarecrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom