Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ➳ cross my heart and hope to die

Erebus

show me
TvL1iX3.png

• Call me whatever you want. I prefer Erebus, but like any warm-blooded mammal, I enjoy nicknames so... go for it.

I don't know why gender and/or sex matters but hey, we're not here to judge. For future reference, I'm female if that matters. As for age, all you need to know is that I'm legal in every country.

I prefer to play via forums or PM. Please do not ask if we can play through instant messages or email. Because the answer will usually be no. Don't let me stop you from trying your luck though.

I will play females, shemales, and monsters of unidentified gender, preference in that order. I will play males on request, but you'll have to be someone truly special or the plot must be entertaining enough. The same goes for who I wish to play against: females foremost, shemales, and lastly males. But as far as this goes, if you manage to get through this entire thing then congratulations, have a cookie, and maybe pop me a message.

By now you might be thinking, wow, what a cunt. I won't deny it. I'm not looking for just anybody. My time is limited and I intend to divvy it up between people I find worthwhile. I will say that if you catch my attention, I will dial down the bitch heat by at least 100%. If you show me some respect, I will return the gesture. I am ghost friendly.

If you're going to message me, please take the time to use proper grammar and spelling. Just because it's a request doesn't mean you should half-ass it. First impressions are important for a reason, and I will likely ignore you if I'm not interested. The contents of your message should be more than just "hi" or a vague tip-toe around what you want. I like confidence, so show me that you care. At the very least, give me some semblance of a plot to work off of. Giving me meat to sink my teeth into is a surefire way to grab my attention.

• Before we move on, lets get one thing clear. I am not looking for someone to dominate. I am not your mistress. You are not my toy. I am not a bitch breaker. You are not a mindless slut. If you are, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. In fact, sit your ass down in Jail and really think about what you're doing. To emphasize, I am not interested in someone who will drop their pants with a single word. In the same vein, I am not interested in submitting to you with a wave of your magic wand. Fuck that.

What I am looking for is someone with bite and bark in equal parts. Someone who will fight me, someone who will struggle, someone who knows what they want and take it. Get my drift? I don't want a fuck-toy, no matter how pretty or slutty your groans are. You can tell me how wet or hard you are, or how badly you want to fuck me or want to be fucked. Do you want it? Come and take it. You need to earn that shit and likewise, I want to feel like I earned it. If I'm going to break you, it shouldn't happen instantly. If I wanted a mindless bimbo, I wouldn't even bother asking. What fun is a mindless puppet? I want a dynamically interesting character to play with, not some doormat on which to wipe my feet.

Power play is delicious. I can't say this enough. Or, well, I can but I shouldn't have to. If you're still reading this, it means you think you have what it takes. Which means you'll have a higher chance of getting my attention because you know what? Confidence is fucking sexy. No, I don't mean arrogance and I certainly don't mean I want you all up in my face. Just show some pride in your writing. I don't want any excuses: "English isn't my first language", "I'm still learning". I don't care if English happens to be your fifth language. As long as I understand what you're getting at, we'll be just peachy.

I'm not going to lie to you, BMR's forums make eight-line paragraphs look like peanuts, so I won't go by lines. However, I do expect meaty, detailed posts. I don't want fillers, I don't want monologues that go on for a billion years. I want the five senses: the sound of your heavy, panting breaths, your eyes flaring at me as your nails bite into my flesh. The feeling of our bodies, the sweat smeared across our heated skin and the contours of your tense muscles; I want to taste the sweat rolling down your neck, the alcohol in the air and drown in euphoria. Give me at least that and I will love you.

• ✚ Crowd Pleasers / YES ✚
    Power-play.
    Foreplay.
    Role-reversal.
    Self-assurance.
    Foul-mouthing.
    Messy (cum, saliva, sweat, the good stuff).
    Smoking.
    Tattoos.
    Alcohol.
    Consensual (vanilla, hate-fuck).
    Non-consensual (pseudo, force, violence).
    Biting / Scratching (mild bloodplay).
    Blindfolds / Handcuffs / Gags (light bondage).
    Anal / Vaginal / Oral (giving and receiving).
    Custom settings (world-building).
    Detail / Description (paragraphs).
    Third-person perspective.
    Visual references.
    Vocalizations (moaning, groaning, dirty-talking, screaming into a pillow).

✚ Ill Advised / NOPE ✚
    Underage / Ageplay (18+ please.).
    Vore / Unbirthing.
    Intense gore.
    Amputation.
    Scat.
    Watersports.
    Vomit.
    Enemas.
    Extreme public humiliation.

* With all kinks, if you want to see something specific, ask.

• ------ ----- ---- --- -- ๑۩۩๑ -- --- ---- ----- ------

65vQDhW.png

"I'll stay so deep inside your brain,
    and take you somewhere far away."
    - 'Villain', K/DA ft. Madison Beer & Kim Petras.

------ ----- ---- --- -- ๑۩۩๑ -- --- ---- ----- ------

Modern
    Rival x Rival
    Neighbor x Neighbor
    Employee x Employer
    Husband x Wife / Wife x Wife

Fantasy
    Vampire x Holy Body
    Warlord x Princess
    Noble x Noble
    Assassin x Victim
    Succubus x Incubus
    Succubus x Apprentice / Alchemist
    Succubus x Hero
    Dragon x Princess
    Dragon x Prince
    Monster x Warrior
    Fantasy Class x Fantasy Class

PLOT?
    Work in progress.

• ------ ----- ---- --- -- ๑۩۩๑ -- --- ---- ----- ------

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful

and everybody wants a taste.
    - 'Jealous', Nick Jonas.

------ ----- ---- --- -- ๑۩۩๑ -- --- ---- ----- ------

Q. Will you play X to my Y?
    A. Ask and we'll see. I won't bite unless you want me to.

Q. I didn't see [insert kink here] on your list, what's up with that?
    A. There are a lot of kinks and I really don't feel like putting it all down.

Everything is up for contention, save for what I consider as ill-advised.
    Again, ask about it if you want to know.

Q. I have an awesome, detailed plot complete with a link to my request thread and writing samples!
    A. This isn't a question but I love you already.

Q. I have a kawaii character who will suck your dick for free--
    A. No.

Q. But she'll do whatever you say--
    A. No.

Q. But--
    A. No.

Last edited:
13ba369d727bd5a8a056becde6d758737f484595.gifv

Oh no I'm dropping all these peaches, hope a peach-loving Void-touched tall sexy strong lady won't follow me home...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom