Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple and not quite so clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Moon
Hi Thanks for checking out my request thread!!! I so far have been sleuthing around for my RP's but think I am hoping to attract myself a partner with my own fancy thread! Lets get to the nitty gritty.

I am Looking for That YOUNG love Spark!! I really am looking for something very kinda vanilla. I want something that is 40% smut and 60% emotion. I want to Role play out the experience where your eyes meet and something just clicks and before you know it you have had an amazing date that leads to the kind of sex where you cannot tell if you are making love or have turned into a beast. Just both blend together.

Starting Ideas!!!.

----The Look.
Their eyes lock for just a moment. The feeling of butterflies inside your stomach. You know nothing about each other. Your eyes just meet and something held your gaze for just a second more. You decide to take a chance.

---- The Surprise!
You decided to go on a date that you expected to be horrid. Maybe a blind date or a set up from a friend. Perhaps a girl from school who you do not remember being attractive. However, you get there and your mind is blown. The evening just hits it off. Conversation is good, blushes ensue and the night takes off.

Pretty much any sorta half fun romantic comedy love story type deal. I just want to have that build up. That slow turn that leads to making sex way more than just sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom