Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A werewolf mating UK_guy & Lonelysong

UK_GUY_RP

Banned
Banished
So it was all set, the car packed and the trip planned, the tent been checked last week and organised the food and the supplies that were required. Going through the last few items and making sure that these were all included. He stepped back from the car, the bikes were secured last now as it blocked entry to the rear of the car and so they were put on last. He could see Elena looking through the window, obviously eager to depart and frustrated at the constant checking that he had undertake but this was a trip out into the wild. Anything forgotten was at least three hours drive away and so it needed to be perfect.

Steeping back he checked his watch, Jeff was late by about 30 minutes, he had expected that of his younger brother. turning to the window he waved Elena out to him, as he stood there in shorts and a button down shirt, 6 foot and muscled well green eyes and short dark hair.

Elena always loved these camping trips. Before her mother died, she could only give her father one child and Elena was her. Elena didn't mind that she was raised like a boy. In fact she loved doing all the things her father taught her. She knew how to hunt, fish, everything. But as she grew into a full figured woman, her father and uncle looked at her differently. Not that she minded. She enjoyed that too. When they were out in the woods she was an equal.

Seeing her father motion her out, she smiled and came out pulling her long wild mane into a pony tail and raised her sun glasses up onto her head. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him. She was wearing a long yellow tank top and a bikni top under that with short shorts. She nuzzled her fathers neck enjoying his scent more than usual lately. Having hoarded several of his shorts out of his laundry basket to cuddle with at night. It was safe to say she was addicted.

the kiss was a little unexpected but more than welcome, he knew that this was most probably her coming into heat , he had sensed it last month too and why he had suggested this trip, he had spoken to Jeff and as the pack leader and they agreed that together they would take her out to the woods, where it was safe to really let her understand her dual nature.

steeping back as he hears a car horn sound, he turns..."well I see Jeff is here" he sees his brother walk out, almost as tall an slightly slimmer and more wiry than Nick, he was still very attractive for a late thirties male, never married or without kids, so he claimed, he was a bit of a player and always had a few women on the go.

"nice time keeping, bet you don't make your slutty dates wait this long... bet you don't even last this long" Nick taunts as Jeff carries his large bag up to the car. stowing it quickly, he just shrugs... and mutters about things to do and get organised. then he turns to his young Niece, "hey Elena, you look fine today, you don't mind three nights in the wilderness with us taking the piss and knocking lumps out each other?"

She threw her head back and laughed softly and went to hug uncle Jeff giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Please if it weren't for me you two would have torn each other apart." She winked and then looked at the bag and raised an eyebrow.

"You packed more than me. What do you have in there a body?" She teased and pulled her sun glasses down on her eyes as the sun felt a million times brighter than usual.

Jeff laughs at her comment,"why the fuck would i bring a body on a camping trip? after all if i was to kill, i wouldn't do it here in suburbia and then move the body, i would make it out to the wilderness and kill them there, directly in the shallow grave, so if anything i would have the gagged and bound victim in my car..." he grins and moves in for a kiss, "ummm looking,smelling and feeling good Elena.." he says with a slow and shameless look over her body.

Nick sighs,"lets continue this disturbing exchange in the car while i'm driving, that way we can make up for the time lost.." he loads up the last items and gets in starting up the engine.

She blushed and giggled softly returning his kiss. With a grin she looked at her father and nodded to Jeff. "Front of back?" She smiled and chose whatever else he wanted and buckled up. Grabbing her purse she pulled out a bag of jerky and began to eat and watched passing scenery.

Jeff laughs as you give him the option, "well you can go upfront, after all I think your old enough no, your dad does need me to neviagte and i could use the rest, late and busy night last night, if you catch my drift... "

he settles into the back seat and puls the hood over his head and soon is snoring away, his grunts and noises like snarls and whines as he dreams.

"so just us too, then" Nick smiles as he watches her slip into the seat, her legs bare and the shorts seemingly tight at her crotch."so this time out, its further into the woods ok, near that stream we fish, gonna eat what we catch and hunt... you know really back to nature..." he grins knowing his tomboy of a daughter will be up for that...

the journey speeds past, he lets her choose the music but refuses a few choices on the grounds they suck... "I wonder who Jeff was banging last night... seems to have worked him to exhaustion, hope he pulls his weigh up there at the site, i cannot do it all myself." he smiles at her, thinking abut hat will occur.

She laughed and shook her head watching him. "It is a wonder uncle how you have not caught an STD or had a kid." She smiled and made him more comfortable by pulling out a pillow and propping his head against the back and even reclined his seat a bit more so that he was even more comfortable.

She put on a mix of music she had on her iPhone that was all of her and her fathers favorite types of oldies. Leaning back and chewing on her jerky she blushed and shifted as she felt herself get aroused at the thought of her uncle banging away at some woman who probably didn't even appreciate him. Not like she could. Her mind whispered jolting her and shaking her head at the wayward thought. Looking at her father she nodded.

"The further from civilization the better. I have been feeling somewhat claustrophobic to be honest anyway. It has been driving me insane. And don't worry, if uncle Jeff doesn't help you, I will." She smiled. She was not aware of what her father was speaking of. Reaching out, unable to stop herself, she stroked his leg. Just like that she could smell both males and her stomach began to burn. Reaching out, she rolled down the window for air and blushed as she felt every part of her body become aroused. Her pheromones were growing and would be very potent soon. Driving every eligible werewolf crazy for miles.

Looking at her father she raised an eyebrow. "So how come you haven't been with another woman?"

"you feeling it too? the pressure and noise, smells and the people, just everywhere- all the time. I needed to get out of it all, I swear to god, if i didnt I would rip off some guys head ... or do something even more drastic!" At the hand on his leg, he looks down and then looks back with a slow smile,"why would i date any woman, go through that ritual and dance to make them happy and all that bullshit, then get frustrated because we don't want the same things- i swear I want something simple and easy... something ntural without alal the bows and frills that modern life has put about it to make it more civilised... Jeff has it right, just fucks them, he lets them know that from the start, no pretence of romance or long term, if they want him to fuck them, they just do that..." he smiles."besides i ahve you... so why i need another?"

He looks at her, noticing how powerful she smells, even with windows open, it has to be the right time he knows, living with her in the house these last few weeks has been an exercise in frustration and many a time he has awoken with a rock hard cock from a dream of fucking her...

pulling off the road into a dirt track, the track is barely noticeable and the grass so high, it has probably not been driven for months, he heads up, the road causing them to bump and jolt, but jeff remains asleep.. he looks down as the movements make her hand rub his hard cock, that wants to be free of human clothes.

"Totally. Now more than ever." Lately she had felt more possessive, territorial, all the things that made her ready to fight at a drop of a hat.

As he explained, she leaned back and bit her lip. In the back of her mind she wondered if she was silly for wanting something romantic. Some man to hold her close. To know she was loved. Idolized. So much more than a fuck doll. In the thinking, they had moved into the bumpy road and her wolf began to stroke his cock.

Finally coming to, she blushed as she looked down realizing what her hand was doing. "Fuck I am so sorry." She blushed and looked ahead pressing her hands against her lap. Her heart was racing pumping out her pheromones harder as she bit her lip.

he looks down as her hand is rubbing his long hard cock,he looks up to her eyes, which rather than horrified or scared seem to be well brazen and her face red. he sees how she moves away, trying to look dead ahead as a the cut through the track, branches and leaves scraping past.

he has to concentrate as he drives too many pot holes and such to look away for two long,"dont apologise, i was enjoying that..." he says with a slight smile."look its ok, you are kind of well on the edge of something here and i will try to explain." he thought he would do this over a smoke at the campsite but now is as good a time."you are going through a change, not the usual adolescent crap they lecture you about at school but something a bit more substantial... that kind of makes you a bit more ummm crazy right now."

he risks a glance at her to see what her reaction is.

She shivered as she looked down at her hands which covered her crotch area that had gotten wet in anticipation of a wolf. She began to whimper and shake as all the smells were getting too much for her and her pheromones hit a frenzied height that would me it impossible for Jeff to keep sleeping through.

Every bump and jostle both hurt and pleasures her body that was a live wire. Leaning her head back, she groaned out and panted gyrating her hips like the bitch in heat she was.

he watches her and Jeffs nose moves, he can smell it even before he wakes, that scent of a wolf bicth in heat, her body ready for sex and her juices flowing, her scent arousing his as it does her father. his eyes snap open and he leans forwards and sees Elena her hand on her crotch almost massaging herself."hey I thought you said we wete going to do this at camp site, you know.. we nearly there?" his eyes sparking with hunger as he gazes over her, he can see her breasts straining at the top, her hips moving in a snake like pattern..

"fuck, Nick, you gotten her ready and willing, without me?" he licks his lips..."this is gonna be so much fucking fun...." he says reaching round and grabbing a handful from behind..

She gasped as her breasts hurt as they were grasped. Reaching into her pants she whimpered as she began to finger herself. She was too wet she needed something thick and hard. Leaning her head back to Jeff she panted moaning. Moving her free hand out, she began to message and touch her fathers cock. The wolf she knew nothing about was taking charge. Her eyes began to glow golden.

"Ohh what's....happening?" Her body felt two sizes too small.

"youre changing Elena, into your true nature, the creature you are really... you see you are the child of a werewolf and as such as you reach your sexual maturity the nature manifests physically..."

he sees Jeffs hand on her tits and her own between her legs, her hand massaging her slick crease as she tries to control the uncontrollable urge to mate. "we brought you out here to teach you and to fuck you, to get you under control... both me and Jeff are wolves too and well its family tradition that we share you"

Jeff laughs"yeah we are going to have three days of fucking you and you fucking us in any of our forms...my cock is hard for that young pussy already.

he pulls up the car, they are now deep in the woods and steps out."i guess that is the talking part over and done with" he strips off quickly, exposing his long thick cock as he stands tehre naked in human form..."now to prove it"

Elena whimpered and shivered and got out of the car and looked at them both and shivered. "And what happens to me when these three days are over?" She shivered and stumbled back looking at her naked uncle. "Throw me the same way as your sluts?" She snarled bristling stepping back and growled loudly.

"I think I deserve much more than that." Her eyes were glowing violently as the wolf threatened to take over.

"you get much more than that... Jeff's fucking about well thats just him, he gets to fuck about cos he can, a young male just enjoying his territory, but you are family and one of us... so its not like he can dump you."

Jeff looks at her, ready if she comes at him, she looks ready to fight and Nick stays back, he knows his little one is fierce and he thinks that a bit of rough and tumble might break up what could be a hard discussion anyway, kinda foreplay for them all. As a den mother she will need to be fiercer and stronger than all other wolves in the area and to hold her won with the rest of the pack, she will neeed to be able to fight.

"why dont you show him what youve got, elena... Jeff play nice, not too much biting.."

Elena grinned and tore off her clothes. At the suggestion from her father nothing sounded better. Without any movement or hint, she threw herself at him seeing him drop his guard and tackled him onto his back and but his neck growling pressing him down.

She then pulled back and kissed his lips and jumped up and grinned watching him.

her father watched as she rips the clothes from herr body, the shirt tearing away and falling in shreds to the ground, the shorts following suit and then the small panties, that look so delicious, he barely gets time to appreciate the form of her body, the curves, her hard nipples, the lack of hair on hare crotch as she moves with lightning speed over to Jeff, with a small laugh and then a turn to look of surprise is on his back in the dirt. she was on him in a second, her father feels a pang of jeaslousy ass he sees her straddle him, then as quick as te attack, sjhe kisses him and jumps back up, aas bright and bouncy as before.

"you got that out your system?" he asks with amusement and looks at Jeff "you are getting old and slow, too much human pussy, drinking and not enough hunting in your true form, you'll be a fucking DOG soon!"

he walks over and kisses his girl, his daughter, soon to be his lover. a peck at first but then , his long tongue presses andd filler her mouth

Elena shifted feeling him come close. Wrapping her arms around him and growled. She kissed him and then broke the deep kiss after pouring all her love into it. She ran her nose along his neck and kissed his neck before biting it and giving it a soft suck and leaned up to his ear and whispered.

"You smell the best." She stepped in closer pressing her body against him and inhaled his skin.

"don't you know it... " he reaches and feels her body, so young and perfect, cupping the firm full breast he licks the nipple, he can feel his stiffness rise as he wants her, knowing as the alpha pack leader and the older brother he will first but then Jeff will be joining swiftly after.

"we can pitch here later... first i think we should get down to what we all came here for, even if Elena didn't know it, she is a bitch in heat and i know driving us both crazy.." he strips off to reveal a long hard cock, the tip reddened and angry, his phallus part wolf already, te hair about his balls thicker and matted more than a typical human.

he pushes her to the ground with a throaty roar, he moves over her. his cock swinging as he drops over her.

Elena arched her neck and howled as he ran his tongue over her nipple. She was ready to cum right there. Her fathers hands on her felt glorious. She felt a burning in her womb as her pheromones became as potent and strong as they would be. Soon wolves in the wood could be heard howling. She smiled watching him undress. Her nostrils flared and she stroked his member softly almost reverently.

Laying where she fell, she spread her arms and legs to him. As he lowered himself on top, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him closer. She began to bite and nibble his neck. Reaching down between them, she continued stroking him. Her eyes glowed in their true wolf form watching him. She panted like the wolf she would become. Her teeth becoming sharper moment by moment.

he fell upon her like she was prey, like she was meat to be devoured, his body impacting hers hard, a human would have had a rib cracked just from that impact alone, but they were stronger and more robust than that, built to fight and fuck in extremes. his teeth find her throat and while controlling his instnct to shift, his features darken and sharpen.

he is in her in moments, his snarling spitting face at hers as he jabs his cock into her, not caring how hard or deep it enters her, knowing he is the alpha male and he has taken his prize, he will share her with his others, that is understood after all the matings are needed to keep numbers up in these challenging times, but he will consider her his own and his mate, just like her mother before her.

His cock fills her deeply, longer and thicker, rougher in texture than human and twisted to aid the entry of his knot to her partly wolf form.

She howled in pleasure as her nails dug into his back and her heels of her feet pressed against the back of his legs. She leaned her head back as he bit into her throat and moaned in pleasure. She rocked her hips up against his meeting him. She watched her uncle and grinned as blood rolled from her mouth from the shift that was painful but the pleasure her father was giving her covering it. She panted feeling him press and shove at her cervix. Growling, she held onto him and panted. She leaned her head back as her body was shifting and morphing around his cock.

Her body began to grow hair thick and she panted and howled out. She rolled her eyes that were totally wolf and her mouth began to stretch and her ears began to grow and shift to the top of her head. Her nails growing deeper into her fathers skin.

"Oh daddy." She growled.

he fucked her hard feeling her body change under him as she became aware of the power inside her, his cock working deep there as she gasped and rasped his name, Jeff watching close by and knowing he was wanting his turn too soon. the nails cutting his hman skin as he hips and lower back pumped into her, letting her claw at him, her teeth sharp as daggers on his throat, normally he would have been more forceful and shifted himself but he wanted to feel like the prey did before it died and he struggled to remain as human.

Jeff lens close by, his body turned to the man wolf, he leers into her eyes, his voice almost replaced by a growl,"thats it, you take him... and then me, then we get to breed you all weekend,"

her father shots into her, thick cum as he gps and howls, his cock deep against her cervix as he fills her with his seed.

Back
Top Bottom