Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF/FxM] Incest play, please! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnyes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello!

I am fairly new to this site, so forgive me if I do something wrong here. But I want a story of incest, as that happens to be my main kink. I would greatly prefer sister/sister, with you playing the older, more dominant sister. I could be convinced to play a similar set up with sister/brother, with the brother being older and more dominant.

It should be noted that I would like partners with a firm grasp of the language, and can put together sentences moderately well. The more detail you put in your posts the better. I would also strongly prefer to RP with people playing characters of the same gender, as that is a bit of a hang-up of mine.

Not necessary, but certainly preferred, be open to get to know me outside of the RP!

Anyway, can't wait to hear from you lovely people! :)

Ahnyes said:
Hello!

I am fairly new to this site, so forgive me if I do something wrong here. But I want a story of incest, as that happens to be my main kink. I would greatly prefer sister/sister, with you playing the older, more dominant sister. I could be convinced to play a similar set up with sister/brother, with the brother being older and more dominant.

It should be noted that I would like partners with a firm grasp of the language, and can put together sentences moderately well. The more detail you put in your posts the better. I would also strongly prefer to RP with people playing characters of the same gender, as that is a bit of a hang-up of mine.

Not necessary, but certainly preferred, be open to get to know me outside of the RP!

Anyway, can't wait to hear from you lovely people! :)
would love to get going, check your pm, you will like that for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom