Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom Male looking for Sub Female/Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
I have really been craving trying out a dominant male who not only dominates, but perhaps owns/controls a female character.

My Doms are firm but fair. They expect to be obeyed and have their way, but they also reward good behavior. They will ride their sub to orgasm and back and expect complete submission. Afterwards, they'll take their sub to bed, curl up and cuddle with them, and make sure their emotional needs are being met. If their pet is loyal to them, my doms are loyal to their pets.

Kinks that I would enjoy for a roleplay like this (*Not that all need to be present - feel free to pick and choose):
-- command/obey (even for daily tasks, like cleaning or helping him bathe)
-- leash and collar (for more of a pet scenario)
-- Pet play (I would be curious to try this out - I have never been a dom in one)
-- light bondage (tied hands, blindfolds, etc.)
-- Impregnation/breeding (Something I have been craving lately)

Things I do not like:
-- Non-con (I can do reluctant, but if your character is kicking and screaming and not even getting turned on, I can't do it. I just can't.)
-- Foot-play
-- scat, vomit, &etc. (watersports is an option, though)

If this has caught your attention, please shoot me a PM! I am very flexible with plots and the species that I can play (human, anthro, alien, whatever) as well, so there are a lot of possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom