Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Willing to fulfill your role play request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeuroLie

Meteorite
I'm a bit new to roleplaying, but I'd like to dive right in and help you with your story. Any ideas you have, any kinks you might enjoy I'm looking for a partner to write with. Send me your ideas (PM) no matter how crazy and let's see if we can work something out!

NeuroLie said:
I'm a bit new to roleplaying, but I'd like to dive right in and help you with your story. Any ideas you have, any kinks you might enjoy I'm looking for a partner to write with. Send me your ideas (PM) no matter how crazy and let's see if we can work something out!

I love your enthusiasm! I'm a 10 year veteran of roleplaying and I'd really like to see how quickly you can learn. What do you think about playing my daughter's best friend? Any age you want (over 15) and we can go from there.. Maybe a weekend spending the night at our place? I've known you for years, but I've just recently noticed how grown up you've become.

P.S. I'm a big fan of details in physical descriptions. Looks, what you're wearing, what you're wearing underneath when it comes to showing it, but the big part of roleplaying is including 3 things in each post.

Physical descriptions of both look and activity.
Internal monologue and dialogue. What the character is thinking and what they say.
Physical sensation. How the touch, sights, sounds and smells effect them.

Include those three things in each post and you'll be set!

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom