Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some longterm detail mature rp (fxm) Please close/delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaperlament

Planetoid
About Me

I have been role playing for quite a bit, almost or maybe longer than eight years. I am a female who prefer to role play as a female. I prefer to play with male characters. There are of course a few exceptions to this rule such as if the role play has absolutely nothing do with sex. If any plot requested of me goes down that path than I will only be going down that path with a male character .

My post are usually 2-3 paragraphs but I almost always follow my partners lead. If you post more or less than I will most likely give the same but less than a paragraph is a bit discouraging. Unless the role play requires a back and forth exchange I really will never post less than a paragraph. I try my best to place a lot of details in every post and truly try to tackle the characters feelings. So if you aren’t one to do the same than we probably will not be compatible.

Now as for grammar and spelling, I tend to be a bit easy on this. Not to say that I will not care if every word you spell is wrong. I’m fully aware most people have spell check but I also understand that mistakes will happen and not everyone is great with grammar. I really just need the story to flow. So as long as your grammar and spelling don’t prevent me from understanding the post as it was meant to be understood, than we are good. I don't like playing a traditional victim or a stereotypical victim. So although I prefer to play with more aggressive types do not expect my character to be naturally docile. I rarely play characters who are just submissive because I believe that limits the character personality overall. So if you looking for a role over, cookie cutter type then you should probably look else where.

I always role play in third person, not too fond of first person myself but if you do it well then I don't mind. Don't make me do the whole plot. We will just be playing my story and I, and maybe even you will get bored. Lets not do that. Tell me what you want and I shall do same. If they match up or we can get a compromise then lets do it.

I am here for improvement and a really good story. So if you feel like I could have did a better post, let me know. I'll do the same; just be nice with it. I got feelings and all. Anyways enough of that.

Now not everyone likes to do a whole bunch of plot planning and sometimes neither do I.
I do like a jump in post, meaning you send me a post of just random writing and me just jumping in from there. It's spontaneous, it's unpredictable and anything can happen. So I enjoy them, but please put plenty of details so I can properly place my own character or characters (if required) in to story.

Well that's all I got for this part. If I still have you, then read the rest.

Contact Me

I tend to stick to private messages and private threads or messengers for posting. So those are the best ways to reach me. If you want to do a thread than I can accommodate.

Settings I am open to playing in…

Fantasy
Modern/realistic
Sci-Fi
And others. There really isn't one time line or genre that I prefer.

Things I would love to see included in role play...

Anything with power play involved. I enjoy a role plays that isn't the traditional dom and sub set up. The balance of power goes back and forth, depending on the plot.

Dark Romances. I love these role plays with characters who have ugly pasts and intense sexual scenes. There should also be a hefty dose of plot

Interracial romances: I traditionally have any character I play as dark skin black female, only because I myself am exactly that. So I prefer to play characters who are close physically to my appearance and I adore playing with characters outside of my skin tone. Doesn’t really matter the setting. I do however play outside of my own skin color if you have a particular character or situation in mind.

Don't bother requesting...

Any Fandom type of role plays. (Actually maybe I'll budge on this. It has to be good.)

Any role plays that are solely smut. I need a plot otherwise what is the point. (A good plot)

Any role play that involves me just being your sex slave with little to no reasoning or actual story on how it even happen.

Any role play that deals with minors (Unless its non-sexual and completely pg or rather in the nature of the character. I can explain that better if you ask), scat, and or sexual things with dead bodies. (Just Don't.) (Vampires are probably only exception to the dead rule. )

That I play a damsel in distress type role. It's just not my thing. If you really want to come to me with that type of role then be prepared to have it modified greatly.

There might be more but I’ll add them as they come up. So all this is a general guideline to role playing with me. My f-List gives a list of my kinks and what not, so you can look there for those. I will answer all PMs with in a day or two. Also be aware that I'm not always quick to reply, even if Blue Moon says I'm online. (Often then not I'm actually doing other things , just left the site up.) So don't be offended if I take a while to reply to your PM's. I almost always reply back, even if we don't end up role playing. College is making it harder for me to get on. So my replies will be slower coming.

My sample post so you can make a decision on role playing with me:

She felt the chill on her neck as her eyes slid open.
Slow to wake up she still felt like she was dreaming and for moment she wish she was.
“Delicate and dark.” The words crept over the rising goose bumps of her skin as the heat trickling off his form evaded her back. His voice was deep, and had almost an elegant sound to it as if mixed with something sweet and foreign.

Impossibly large arms pulsing with muscle embrace her like a warm summer day. Hands tugged along her gown, urging her to look at her captive. But she was frozen by fear.
Fe could not move and stared wide eyed now out into the barely lite room.

When had she gotten here?

How did they sneak her off in the night?

She had thousand questions and no one to ask them to. No one but him.
Fe prayed she could be a bit heavier as his strong hands tugged her with ease onto her back. She stared shivering up at the ceiling. Her form pressed hard into mattress and wiggled deeper into the thick sheets. She even wiggled her toes attempting to feel where the end of the bed could be, but it seem impossibly huge. As she thought about it she could not feel the sides of the bed either.

Hands swallowed her waist easy and it made her think of being with a monster. She couldn’t see him after all. The room was too dark to make out actually features even as she twisted her head to finally face his way. He was nothing but shadows, barely cast by some distant candle light behind him. He supported his head with his other hand elbow pressed into a pillow. She could see outlines of his figure, the hint of muscles was everywhere as his eyes gleamed gold, pressed into her. He studied her without blinking and she could even see a hit of a smile revealing his white teeth.

“Can’t you find another...to take care of your needs?”

She felt the words choke up in her throat as she pulled her face away. She felt the sharp intake of breath rumbling against his chest before she felt the hard relentless jerk of her body as he dragged her small form tight to his larger one.

His hand was on her throat and along her chin all at the same time. He forced her to face him again before pressing hard lips against her softer ones. She was forced to submit as his grip tighten when she resisted.

His chest heaved harsh breaths, rising and falling as he pushed himself up and over her body. Trapping her in a cage, he released his hand from her neck and found her hands slamming against his chest before he locked them both in one huge grasp, pending them above her head with little trouble.

Red was angry she could feel it in his violent shakes and she regretted saying the words almost instantly. He felt entitled to her and reminded her every chance he could. The more she tried to escape the harsher he became and she been trying for years. Every chance she got she ran off to make a normal life somewhere before the familiar calling in her chest reminded her of her prison.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of that and I look forward to role playing with you.

F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom