Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon - Gotta Fuck 'Em All? [ M x F / descriptive / long term ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProtagonist

Super-Earth
I'm deathly interested in doing a descriptive, literate, fun and creative Pokemon game involving two teenaged trainers (our main characters, mine male, yours female) and their anthromorphic Pokemon (bestiality just doesn't do it for me). A few simple rules. This thread will be short and sweet.

1. On site only. Thread or PM.

2. Pictures need to be used for our trainers and their Pokemon. For my trainer, I'm thinking he'll have a Blaziken -- something like this will do.

3. Descriptive and literate partners only. 2 - 3 paragraphs on average, sometimes more.

Other than that, have fun. If you have a specific Pokemon you'd like me to play at the start, just tell me and I'll be happy to oblige. Message me if interested, and we can go over some details together to flesh out the RP and make things a little more Interesting.

As far as kinks go...

Story/plot
Good writing/creative partners
Rough sex
Taboo
Incest
Ageplay
Large breasts
Passion/kissing/romance
BDSM
Dom/Dom
Consensual
Redheads
Public scenes
Shower/bathtub
Restraints
Oral
Incest
Foreign girls (non-American)
Exotic girls (fantasy)
Magic
Drama
Adventure
Titfucking
Dirty talking
Spanking
Begging

Hello there,

are you allowed to just endlessly bump a thread as I didn't think that was allowed? but hey what do I know I am new haha XD
I am a man so I can't tell if you are asking for female rpers or female characters but I am just clarifying that so it doesn't sound like Oh im a guy pretending to be a girl! Or vise vera, no i'm definitly a guy haha

Anyways I am perhaps interested in this idea and actually can relate in a lot of ways haha but i don't do short replies. I do not do tiny sentence spam and have a huge grudge against those. I prefer writing several paragraphs at a minimum or maybe one large paragraph at a minimum. Also i love seduction and working my way into stuff. I don't like just second the thing starts boom already sex, I think seduction is a fine art that helps make it all the more enjoyable. That and foreplay haha

IF all that meets with you maybe we can talk =)

Well yes you are allowed to bump a thread after so many days. In theory you can bump the same thread as long as you wait the allotted time each bump and ave no more then two active reads at a time. I have never seen a female RPer actually reply to any of the Pokemon threads. But I think they must be PMing because there are a lot of Pokemon games floating about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom