Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bimbofication of a pregnant superhero! (FxF or FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit rusty on the rules, but I think you can have two RP request threads open at once...if I'm incorrect, hopefully one of the admins will let me know!

I've been itching to play this lately, but there's something to be said for a good bimbofication scene, especially if it's against the woman's will!

Would anyone be interested in a scene where a villain decides it would be a great idea to bimbofy a very pregnant superheroine? I'd like to keep this cannon, so I'll list a few characters I definitely would like to play:

Batgirl (love her)
Kim Possible
Raven (Teen Titans)
Power Girl
Zatanna
Wonder Woman

But if you have others you'd like to see, please pitch them to me! Bear in mind, I want to play a character who is VERY far along in her pregnancy, so that means no impregnation, sorry yall.

As for potential bimbofication transformations, I like, but am not limited to:
-Breast expansion (an oldie but a goodie, can even be ridiculously fake implants)
-Waist cinching
-Hip widening
-Ass swelling
-Lip swelling
-Changes in speech
-Changes in hair color
-Changes in dress
-Lactation
-Changes in employment
-And many others.

The only transformation I don't really enjoy is when they lose their self will or their attitudes change. I like it when they struggle, when they hate what they become, but they just can't stop it from happening.

Does this sound fun? If it does, drop me a line with your idea!

I'm also on YIM at Maiesiobreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom