Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pastel's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastel_rainbow

Meteorite
I am going to scare a bunch of you off right now: I am looking for romantic roleplays. Insta-love and insta-sex does not romance make. If this a problem for you, go ahead and click the back button.

For any of you that remain: Hello! I am looking for someone who is willing to roleplay with me, writing a few paragraphs preferably, but I will settle for one full paragraph. I love description though, so having more than one paragraph shouldn't be a problem. I am looking for far more plot than smut, ideally an 80:20 ratio, but I could possibly go up to 60:40. Anything more than that and I believe you lose sight of the story, which is my favorite part.

I am looking to roleplay over threads or PMs. I could go for emails if you like, but I am not a fan of IMs. I do havevYIM though so if you convince me I could get behind roleplaying there.

I haven't had a chance to make up a list of kinks yet, so if you want to roleplay we can talk them over.

stay tuned: post two will include plots and pairings.

Pairings
Best Friends
Ex's
Assassin x Target
Princess x Knight
Kidnapper x Victim
Beauty x Beast
Teacher x Student
Pen Pals
Doll x Owner

Plots
Atonement Meets Persuasion
MC and YC were in a relationship. (The length / status can be decided later) and nobody agrees with it. He is poor / not from a good family, and she is rich / from a very popular family. One day MC's little sister sees something she shouldn't have (possibly our characters having sex, possibly just feeling up) and thinks she sees something else, but with no proof she can't say anything to anyone. When one of the girl's in town gets raped one night, she tells the police that YC did it, informing them that he did it to MC too. YC gets arrested and/or exiled.

Years later YC is back, the truth finally out and MC runs into him. Perhaps the little sister invites him over to apologize, perhaps they have a run-in in town. Either way, YC has made a wonderful name/living for himself and MC is still in love with him. But how does he feel? Will he take her back? Does he blame her for getting him sent away?

** Does NOT require a HEA.
** DOES require long-term.
** Decisions to make: what did the sister see? where did yc go? how did he make a name for himself? is mc in a relationship when yc shows up? how do they meet up again?
** I would prefer to start at the beginning, to build the back drop before the little sister ruins it.

Shards Of Us
Based on the book by K.R. Caverly

We meet every Wednesday night in hotel room #364. We stay there until morning - kissing, laughing, healing one another. We're both broken people, him with his alcoholic family, me with my murdered one. I don't know who he is. I don't ask his name. I don't question him. I only know how he makes me feel, how he makes me forget, just how alone I am in this world, and for now that's all I need.

We have three rules:
1) No sex.
2) No personal questions.
3) No leaving the hotel room until morning. Not ever.

For four months I followed the rules, I came to the hotel room every Wednesday night, and his presence never failed to cure me. I was happy with him. But one night he doesn't show. So when I hear a scream down the hallway I can't help myself. I break rule number three. I leave the room.

My life has never been the same since.

** I would like a lot of action / darkness in this one.
** Sex is possible once she leave the hotel room.
** Decisions to make: is he a cop? does she go into witness protection? is he a criminal? does he take her hostage?

Unraveling
Based on the series by Elizabeth Norris

Two days before the start of a new school year, she is hit by a pickup truck and killed - as in blinding light, scenes of her life flashing before her, and then nothing. Except the next thing she knows, she's opening her eyes to find him, a loner from her high school whom she has never talked to, leaning over her. And even though it isn't possible, she knows - with every fiber of her being - that he has somehow brought her back to life. But her revival, and his possible role in it, is only the first of the puzzles that she must solve. While snooping in her FBI agent father's files for clues about her accident, she uncovers a clock that seems to be counting down to something - but to what? And when someone close to her is killed, she can no longer deny what's right in front of her: Everything that's happened - the accident, the murder, the countdown clock, His sudden appearance in her life - points to the end of life as she knows it. And as the clock ticks down, she realizes that if she wants to put a stop to the end of the world, she'd going to need to uncover his secrets - and keep from falling in love in the process.

** Decisions to make: what is he? an alien, a time traveler, a warlock, some other supernatural creature? what does the clock mean?

Take Care Of Her For Me
MC is in love with a boy. Has been for a few years now. And they're finally engaged and planning their perfect wedding. Everything is going great, neither of them could be happier. Until the invites get sent. YC is either MC's best friend, or the best friend of her fiance. He comes early to help plan the wedding because they want it to be as perfect as possible. They need all the help they can get. But as they get deeper and deeper into the wedding preparations, MC begins to have doubts. She is still in love her with fiance, more than anything else in the world, but she's been having thoughts about YC that she knows she shouldn't be having. Thoughts that could very well ruin her engagement and her relationship with her fiance. And to make matters worse, three weeks before the wedding, her fiance has to leave on a business trip. His last words to YC: "Take care of her for me." Now YC and MC are left alone for three weeks to figure out just what exactly "take care of her for me" means. And when exactly is too far?

** This deals with cheating and regret. Do not ask to join this if you hate drama or complications.
** There will be nothing physical between them until after the fiance leaves.
** Decisions to make: whose friend is yc? did yc and mc have a history before her relationship with her fiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom