Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to be whore-like side character... thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillychick

Dust
Hey!

This one's a bit specific, so I'm not expecting a lot of responses, but figured I'd give it a shot...

Lately I've been really into the idea of playing as a stripper/hooker/whore in a cop/detective story - or something similar to that. What I mean is, if you have a detective-related group role play going on and you're in need of a side character that's a whore and/or stripper, I would love to be it! Love the idea of being a place where characters can relax and "release" some stress :) Just really fun and exciting to me!

That being said, if you have any group role play that is looking for a whore-like side character, tell me about it please! Doesn't necessarily have to be a detective story. That's just where my mind goes to first.

In addition, I'm also into the idea of being a diva in a wrestling rp. Don't know a heck of a lot about wrestling to be honest, so don't know if I would be good for doing all the fighting, but would love to be one of those divas that comes out with the wrestlers and cheers them on and "motivates" the crowd.

Got a lot of outfits - love to dress up - and Asian, fyi.

OK. That's all I got. THXOXOX :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom