Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for sexy smut! <3

Tattoo on a nice rack?

• Waste of a nice rack!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Fucking amazing, it can only enhance them.

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Nice rack.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I have nothing else to say on this.

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdfuck

The Magnificant

tiger.gif

Hi there! Welcome to my request thread! Let me start out by telling you a little bit about me, or at least what you need to know. Let me start by saying that I am /not/ everyone's cup of tea, and I apologize. You have to take the good with the bad. There are three very different sides to me and I have very different interests depending on how I am feeling that day. Those sides are:

♥Gay Heather: "I love women and I love cute little rps where two girls fall and love and the world is wonderful and the skies open up and they pick kittens and pet flowers."
♥Slutty Heather: "I am so damn horny, I need roleplays that are quick, hot, and extremely rapey. All the rape! All the men! The more fucked up the better!"
♥Satisfied well-rounded Heather: "I am willing to sit down and have a nice, plot-filled rp with someone regarding an adventure or the end of the world or something to that extent."

That being said, I'm sorry. Sometimes I open pms and think "I'll definitely get back to them when I'm in that mood", but my pms cover them up and I forgot. PM rps are very bad for me, I forget about them in a whole manner of new ways, it is really very impressive.

Unfortunately, if you don't have any examples of rp (ie: forum rps), I likely will not bother. I have no clue what I'm getting into and I'm a taurus, I like a sure thing.

If I have ever discarded you, forgotten about you, not responded to a message, etc, please don't give up. Just pull your big boy/girl underpants/panties up and try again.

If I am rping with someone actively on the boards and our rp has sat without a post for a day or two please don't stew in your own hatred until you turn bitter against the world, send me a fucking message. More than likely I'm just not in the mood for our kind of rp. You can start a different kind with me I am in the mood for, then we'll have a rp for every one of my moods! :)

Summary: I'm kind of a bitch, but I don't mean to be. It's my nature. Just try again.

General rules for rping with me in any mood!

♥Third person only!
♥No scat. Most everything else I'm good with.
♥ Forum is my poison of choice. If we start a pm rp, don't expect it to last too long.
♥ I have an autoimmune disorder, sometimes I don't feel good and don't rp for a day or two. But I love to talk!

From here we will graze through my preferences in each mood.. so pick your poison!

Well-Rounded Heather

For a nice long-term, plot-filled rp I love to get my nerd on. I love Pokemon, medieval/fantasy, rps that follow royal families, I love adventures! I'm okay with any ratio of plot-smut. I'm okay with romance, or nomance. I'm really very well-rounded, just speak to me to hash out ideas.

Gay Heather

I love women. I love cutsey stuff. Two girls in high school finding love, mermaids, sisters that take to each other for comfort. Again, forum is the way to go! Any rate of smut-plot is fine. I'm okay with no smut at all as well. Harvest Moon is a big one for me in this category.

Slutty Heather

I am 50/50 forum rp/pm with this one, so it is up to you. If you think the plot is capable of extending long-term I will gladly do a forum rp that's purely smut. I will also match your post-length. I prefer something rape-related when I'm in this mood. Gangbangs, kidnapping, woman beating, even murder during intercourse (and intercourse after murder baha). Big potential for the rp to carry on and extend.

Well, I guess that about sums it up. I am going to reserve a spot or two to put ideas, when I get to it. Thanks for visiting!

RE: CLOSED FOR EDIT:;;;

This is just a random list of themes, pairings and plots that I'm interested in.
(What? I told you I was a Taurus, we are not an organized people.)

MILF
Mermaids
Pirates
Old West
Modern stuff
Arranged marriage
Royalty
Step-sister/step-sister
Medieval/Fantasy
Werewolves
Step-son/step-mother
Step-daughter/step-mother
Futuristic
Pokemon
Sexbot/Androids
Aliens
Harvest Moon
City boy or girl/country girl or boy
Young love
Prostitution
Gang fun
Any manner of supernatural
Superheroes (our own characters)
Public strangers sex
Public rape
Murder
kidnapping
Native American
Love triangles
High school scenarios
Uncle/niece/family affairs
On the lamb

RE: Open for rp.. m/f and f/f, most anything in-between. ♥♥♥

Some plots if you don't have any yourself! Details can be hashed out! These can be smut or otherwise.

♥ Elder scrolls: a male or female adventurer wanders into town and meets a local woman.
♥ Halo: a male or female spartan have an affair with a military captain's daughter.
♥ demon and the catgirl: a powerful demon meets a stray cat girl, a low-level demon, and takes her in as a pet or slave.
♥ Pokemon: The champion of the elite four agrees to train his/her promising young niece.
♥ Pokemon breeding lab: After the pokemorph project is disbanded, the pokemorph subjects are kept for the sexual fantasies of Team Rocket.
♥ High school:
♥ YC is a 'taxi driver' who picks MC up. Instead of taking her where she is going, he takes her to the middle of nowhere and violently rapes her in or on the car. Where we go after that is totally up to you.
♥ School: It is a private boarding school for girls. All girls are expected to be virgins and are subjected to virginity tests at any time by principals or instructors. If a girl is found to not be a virgin she is basically labeled the school whore and passed around by the teachers..
♥ Mermaid: A mermaid gets caught in a net and is raped by the fisherman, or maybe a man finds a mermaid sunbathing on the beach and attacks her. Maybe a rich man buys her to put in a tank... etc etc. We can talk about it!

♥ More to come eventually :)

RE: F/F! Harvest Moon? Arranged Marriage? Pokemon?

Really wanting a Harvest Moon rp!
Or a prince's ball situation where the prince is perhaps a stem or dyke!

RE: Looking to play with any gender ♥♥ Check it out! ♥♥♥

I'm up for about anything right now so just drop me a line. :)

BuMp. <3

Looking for super smutty or super cutsey. :)

Life got busy for like a week so I kind of fell off the grid. Please, if you contacted me during that time get back to me. :)

Also just a big FYI my birthday is on wednesday bitches and I am definitely getting the new Pokemon Monopoly pre-ordered
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom