Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Community of Witches and Warlocks RP Redo RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Community of Witches and Warlocks Redo Interest Check:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/newthread.php?fid=10

A Community of Witches and Warlocks RP Redo Character list:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64374

A Community of Witches and Warlocks RP Redo OCC/Chatter:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64376

Dear Person of Unrest, Unfulfilled, Unloved and Unwanted,

I am a Person of Great Wealth and Generosity Whom you do not know. I own an Island of Large Size and much Security from the Common World of Greed and Hurt. I am Willing to Share it with a few who are looking for Security from Life’s Cruelties.
The only Thing that I Require is that You Come here to My Island and Live in My Community. You may keep your own personal wealth and what belongings that you are able to bring with you for I have no need of more. If you do not have enough personal belongings, I will be glad to share with you as a humble servant of a greater Deity than myself.

How do You know of Me if I do not know of You, You may wonder. I know of Great many things in this World that most Common People do Know but do not Realize that They know of such Things. There are many more Things that You will Learn while You Live here on My Island and In My Community.

Please Join Me at My Expense. Bring all of Your Personal Belongings to the nearest Port where You will receive 1st Class Accommodations to tropical paradise island of Kahoolawe, Hawaii. You will be met by a Ferry to My Island. Do not worry for the Somehow in some way, the Accommodations will be there.
Remember This:
A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed,
Null

Molly stormed out of the convenience in a fit of rage. She could not take another night in that glass cage which by the way was full of bullet marks from thieves. Tonight when she put the drawer out to take the money, the thief literally a round of bullets into the drawer which made her duck down under the desk and once more pressed the silent alarm.

This time she was accused of actually having a friend that would come in and shoot the place up. After two hours of interrogation from the police and her so called supervisor. She was written up and had a week off with out pay. She was glad that she taken the last of her vacation last week. And to top it all off, her best friend took her place and not one problem. She was hit several times this week.
Well, she would look for another job this next week as well as moving out of the apartment that she shared with her best friend.

Molly walk a local restaurant for breakfast then stopped at the post office for her mail. In her mail was a curious letter. She stood of to one side and read it then reread it. There was a travel agency on her way home to check out the validity of the letter.
Molly smiled widely when she left the travel agency with her tickets to Hawaii. She pulled out her money from her bank account then went shopping. She bought a few suitcases and new clothes. She then went into the book store where she bought a few magazines and a game guide for Pokemon. Next door was a shop that sold electronic games. A game case and gameboy was bought. She went home just in time to see her supervisor leaving her apartment.

Infuriated she marched up to him and punched him in the gut.

"I think you know why I punched you, you bastard. Between you and my so called best friend were in this scheme of robbing the convenience store and blaming it on me. Well now you can just find yourself a new sucker. And I don't mean Susie." Molly exploded. She went inside and slammed the door where Susie was putting a robe on.

"Hey what is the matter? Can't I sleep in " Susie started to speak but Molly totally ignored her.

When she went her room, she quickly locked her room. She quickly packed all of her few possessions. She called for a taxi. By this time Susie was pounding on her door. Molly simply set the suitcases, her purse, and her back pack on the escape stairs through her window. She climbed out and left to meet the taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom