Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A COLLECTION OF PLOTS (BY SEASONAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasonal

Moon
Alright, so it's been a while since I've done anything like this (especially making an advertisement thread) and I hope I'm doing this right. I suppose I'll start with the basics.

When it comes to experience, I've been roleplaying for around five years, and I've been writing for seven. I prefer to write mainly female characters, but on occasion I do write male characters. When it comes to length of replies, I can write from one to six paragraphs, but this does not, by any means, mean that you have to match my length. Most make this obligatory, but not everyone can write a novel!

I like to consider myself a versatile writer when it comes to genres. While I do enjoy the supernatural, I am capable of writing a normal, human plot. As for mature roleplays, I am pretty vanilla, but as I said I'm versatile. But on that note, I won't do anything that involves excessive viole[/align]nce and/or gore. And I won't do anything that is against site rules. I'll elaborate more on this bit, but for now that's it.

As far as plot's go, I have only three at the moment, and am more than willing to collaborate on any others that you have in mind. Thank you very much for reading this, and I hope to hear something from you soon!

( MC = My Character; YC = Your Character )

ZzVzbZq.png
Title: Sharp Teeth
Genre: Vampire, Mature
Summary:
Dragged to an underground club, MC becomes intrigued by a select group of people--especially one in particular, YC. But the night turns sour when MC makes a startling discovery about YC.
Notes: MC will be in college. This is simply a basic plot. If you'd like to add on, or if you'd like to discuss the storyline in detail, send me a message!​

jMmX7M9.png
Title: The Bed Thief
Genre: Romance
Summary:
Despite all the arguments that their friends have thrown their way, MC and YC decide after years of being the best of friends to move in together. The age old question is going to be asked: can the two remain friends?
Notes: This is simply a basic plot. If you'd like to add one, or if you'd like to discuss the storyline in detail, send me a message!​

dvv13xM.png
Title: A Bottle of Rum
Genre: Pirates, Fantasy, Mature
Summary:
One unfortunate night, MC is taken captive by pirates, and setting eyes upon the captain (YC), she makes a startling discovery--he was once a childhood friend, whom she believed to be dead.
Notes: This is simply a basic plot. If you'd like to add one, or if you'd like to discuss the storyline in detail, send me a message!​

YMNsqnS.png

Title: Dictations
Genre: Modern, Romance, Mature (light BDSM)
Summary:
With a enormous student debt chasing after her, MC decides to take a job at [insert company] as the CEO's secretary, and learns that she's bitten off more than she can chew--especially when MC comes across one of YC's (the CEO) dirty little secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom