Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An idea for my racist girlfriend learning her lesson (story discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsand

Meteorite
**Edited to alleviate some understandable confusion about what I'm looking for. Basically, I'm not looking to roleplay. I'm looking for someone willing to go over a scenario with me, putting their own spin on it, of an encounter between him and my girlfriend. I'll take everything and write a short story about the encounter, and post it in the appropriate forum.

Original post (with minor edits):

So this is it, my first request thread. Let me know if I do anything wrong, or if I could do something better. All advice appreciated! Anyway, on with it:

So my girlfriend is racist, just to put it simply, and I've thought about a ton of scenarios where she ends up loving what she was raised to hate. To narrow it down to one scenario would be kinda tough to do, but they all end up ending sorta the same way, so I thought I could give a general idea and if anyone is interested in working together with me, I could go over the specifics with them and even show pictures if visualization helps. Once I find someone, I'll close the thread so that it's just me and whoever wants to try this out. Anyway, here's a rough outline:

1.) She ends up alone with the person who's gonna tame her at his own house or a hotel room, either through saying or doing something to offend him (preferred), or she gets convinced to try just once (less likely).

2.) She doesn't struggle since shes either afraid of him, or because she agreed to be there anyway (depends on #1).

3.) Sometime during all of this, she finds herself loving what this guy is doing to her, and starts to break down and not care at all about why she didn't like him, only what's happening to her right now.

4.) It would end with her turned into a whole new person, with some kinda mark to show who's tamed her. Whether or not she gets sent back home or kept as his girl would depend on what the writer prefers I guess, but like I said before we can work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom