Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail's Direction

deeperdesires

Planetoid
Does anyone like the current direction of Fairy Tail. To me it seems Gray has been turned into Sauske and eventually we all know that him and Natsu are headed for aa showdown considering the revaluation about END.

I'll let you know my thoughts once I'm fully caught up on the Anime. At present, I'm on episode 105 and thus the whole Tenrou Island deal with Grimoire Heart and the Seven, etc. HOWEVER, once I've watched everything that's out, I'll be sure to state my thoughts on EVERYTHING (I have Hulu, so I watch it on that). >///< As it is, I'm finding myself rather sucked into this Anime and loving every bit of it. I also have no issue stating rather plainly what I think about, well, everything. LOL! XD

FT has become a mixed bag for me. I thought the tournament arc was one of the worst. And unfortunately the series caught up to the manga really fast, so it seems to be littered with filler now. Ever since the 2014 sequel production launched, I haven't enjoyed it as much. :(

I love it all~!
I have gotten up to the point where its Taratarus there and its only started with it but I fucking love everything. Thus far my LEAST favorite Arcs are the Edolas and Infinity Clock arcs. But over all I love the whole thing. My FAVORITE by far is the Tenrou arc and then THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES! And the one following that. I love it is so much.

I've watched and re-watched it. And I've been fighting to keep from going back through and watching because I'll marathon it if I do. Oh my gosh I love this series so dearly and have no real complaints. I want more of it. I need more. I watched the movie they have, I watched the OVA's....I didn't watch the cross over though. But I've nearly lost count how many times I've re-watched what they've put out.

But fairy tail became something I loved instantly and I don't think that'll change. When the series finally does finish I'll add or update this. But I have so much love for it, its in the realm of obsession by this point.

I am so sorry. In my excitement over fairy tail I neglected to note the date of the last post. I totally necroed this thread and I apologize for it.

Necro away. That was important stuff! So yeah, that's more than fine!!! XD

I'm currently up to episode 200...so nearly caught up. I have to say that I agree with Kara on my least faves and most faves. I cannot speak for the newest, however, since I'm only just past the Grand Magic Gsmes arc. >.<

Anyway, I definitely adore this anime and its Kara who got me to watch it. Glad I did. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom