Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for smutty role play (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
Disclaimer: I'm all for fleshing things out in detail, but if you aren't prepared to start the role play upon responding to this request, then don't bother messaging me. Bothers me when i get a partner of prospect, and just when it looks as if things are good to go and I send out a starter, I don't get a reply back until days later.

Forgive the basic nature of this thread, but I'm doing this from my phone.

Looking for female partners only, please. Also available for IM play
Currently craving a sexy scene with a slutty, cheating girlfriend

I'm making this thread to list some of my kinks and pairing ideas that I wanted to do, and was hoping I might find someone with similar tastes. Or provide new and exciting experiences with. So, since you probably aren't even reading this, I'll just get started.

What I expect
I tend to write anywhere from two to five descriptive paragraphs, and most of my role plays are heavily sex-driven. That isn't to say that they lack a healthy amount of plot. I always try to mix things up and keep the role play interesting. Completely open to having a separate PM open for discussion on where things could go next. Quickies are cool too, though. Just keep communications, is all I ask.

Some things I like
Incest
Infidelity <3
Older/younger partners
Sexy clothing
Clothed sex
Dirty talk <3
Anal (giving)
degradation
Risk of pregnancy
Impregnating
Waterworks
Have a question about something not here, by all means feel free to bring it up.

No exceptions
Furry
Gore
Vore
Toddler/diaper play
You get the idea, I hope

A small list of some pairings. Have something else in mind? I'd love to hear it. I only play male, and ask that my partner be female.
Father/daughter
Boyfriend/girlfriend's younger sister
Boyfriend/girlfriend cheating <3
Teacher/student

If you have an idea, or want to try something out you think I might like, drop me a message and we can work something out. I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom