Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geeky Nightowl Seeking Playful Lasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Meteorite
This thread is probably going to take a couple of days to finish, but I just wanted to put something up and build it up over time. =D But basically, I'm a friendly fellow seeking any women interested in having either a long-term dirty roleplay, or a short-term smut-filled dive into depravity, whichever floats your boat. Some bullet points!

-I won't list a SUPER exhaustive number of pairings, but suffice to say I am open to new ideas at all times, not only what's listed.
-Prefer playing in PMs, but threads are acceptable if you're adamant about it.
-As for as literacy, I'm not super DUPER strict; I will say I prefer at least two decent-sized paragraphs, with some nicely descriptive language to spice up both the platonic and the perverted aspects of the roleplay. While I CAN write the sort of five, six, seven paragraph narratives during platonic scenes, not going to lie, when things get erotic I usually narrow it down to two or three, both because if we're both online I like to set a nice, brisk pace rather than spending half an hour typing out a massive response, and also because my brain gets kinda... hampered... by sex. >.> Slowed a tad, maybe. <.< ....don't judge me!! >.<
-My limits are pretty much no toilet play. There are a number of other things that, while I'm not opposed to, (Impregnation, bimbofication, etc,) I'm not super experienced with and therefore can't promise I'd be very good at, but I'll bring it up if it's an issue.
-I'm pretty much Dominant. While this doesn't mean I automatically want a submissive- I quite like a partner with strong will, fire and passion- it does mean that I'm not going to be playing a terribly meek or submissive character myself.
-There are two possible structures for a roleplay, in terms of what characters we'd play. One involves just one 'main' character each, with side characters used only sparingly for context, exposition, or plot. The second involves one or both of us playing multiple characters; perhaps, for example, a fantasy heroine being put through a gauntlet of Orcs, demons and tentacle monsters. =P If you have a strong preference, one way or the other, best to mention it immediately so we can focus any brainstorming from there.

All right, here's a few 'shells' of ideas! Will likely add a far simpler pairing list down the road, but consider these the first few feelers.

Superhero

Let's face it, being a Superhero would ultimately be a bit of a crap situation. Sure, the superpowers may be fun and fantastical to use, but generally speaking you end up facing psychotic and/or murderous villains with as much, or more, power than you have, constantly throwing yourself into dangerous situations and often returning home with the absolute tar kicked out of you. Then there's the times where the government is actively hunting you, or the media has decided to demonize you, making your enemies the cops and any citizen with a brick to throw almost as frequently as it is the criminals. Eventually, you learn the finer points of do-it-yourself first aid, and though some might seek to maintain a stable family life on the side, the constant danger turns many into loners, whose only form of company is a warm body to share their bed.

The specifics of the roleplay are something that can be discussed, with regards to characters/kinks/motivations. Some possible framework would be the likely inevitable outcome if a buxom lass wearing tight spandex were to be overpowered by the villain she'd been trying to kick in the teeth. Or perhaps a pair of heroes who decide to work together, with the hazardous nature of their lifestyle leading to a certain sexual frenzy born of the knowledge that one or both of them could be dead by next week. Generally speaking, I personally prefer to play an original character that fits the roleplay, (I don't do canon very often, unless a pairing is especially tempting,) but I have no problem if you wish to use a canon character from some existing franchise, or wish to work within an existing franchise's universe and framework.​

The Grigori Angel

dark-angel-17698-400x250.jpg

The Grigori, to tell it very sloppily, were a caste of Angels sent to Earth in ancient times to watch over the humans, study them, and report to Heaven what occurred, as well as watch for any signs of demonic tampering. Unlike their brethren, the Grigori were very 'human' in temperament, and for the most part gentle, lacking the warlike qualities of the Malakim. They were able to form attachments and interact closely with humans in ways the other, more detached angels could not. Most importantly, they understood humans, shared the capacity for temptation, and therefore could interpret their actions far better than the rest of Heaven, making them ideally suited for the task of watching over them.

This, however, proved to be more troublesome than expected; over time, the Grigori were all but assimilated into human culture, taking wives, establishing families, and succumbing to temptation in order to sake their carnal lusts. It was those lusts that gave birth to the Nephalim, and though the Grigori had intended no mischief outright, their actions plunged the world into darkness; in time, Heaven chose to wash the Earth in a great flood, seeking to cleanse it of its corruption as well as the Nephalim. For their crimes, the Grigori were sentenced to exile, denied the right to return through the gates of Heaven until Judgement Day came, and stripped of the ability to bear children, so the plague of Nephalim could never strike again.

While any time period would work, really, I'd prefer a modern day setting. In it, the Grigori live among the humans, disguised as them. Despite once being gentle and harmless, the fact that they have spent millennia among the humans, often forced to defend themselves from demons who seek to take advantage of their fall from grace, have rendered most of them hardened fighters, bolstered by the considerable power they possess. Once again, the specifics of where, what, when, etc, are something that can be discussed; I was thinking of having my character be one of the Grigori, a sort of 'in retirement' sort just trying to live a quiet life, but is then dragged into the fray by some form of calamity.

Feudal/African Anthro

While I do enjoy anthro play, I usually like to go for a tribal or medieval setting, the sort with rustic villages or nomads, as opposed to 'It's Basically Present Day, Except With Furries.' Obviously, there's a common language with which to communicate, but generally speaking the setting is extremely primitive.

One slightly more specific setting I had in mind for it was actually a tribal African setting, with the predator-prey mechanic tweaked a little. To avoid things going a liiiittle too far, the carnivore anthros (lions and the like) would stick to hunting non-sentient, four-legged animals, (just to keep things simple,) but will often use the more passive anthro races- herbivores and more peaceful omnivores- for... well... entertainment, someones ambushing a single lone 'prey' for some unexpected fun under the scorching sun. Possible kinks involving forced (not a necessity,) group play (again, not a necessity) but naturally rough, animalistic fun is a must. ^_^

Will continue to work on tweaking and updating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom