Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific Craving, In the Band (Incest, Futa/f or F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
Okay this is a particular RP idea.

The idea is That your character is the older sister of mine and has a rock band. Sadly, day before a battle of the bands their singer bails on them and they are missing a vocalist (And while they can sing, they still need a lead singer.)

So in desperation the older sister knows My character knows the words to each of their songs, knows the cues and has a good voice to match it. So they beg er to join (though My character really doesn't need them to beg, as she was willing to do it anyway.)

They go to battle of the bands and make a big impression due to my character being young (14-16) so the guys love her but the one who she truly captures the attention of is a sleezeball manager who signs them.

Sadly he doesn't let them go in the metal direction they had wanted to go and end up slowly get turned into a tween pop sensation.

Fast forward a year. (So my character is now 15-17) and the band is fed up with their manager and how inflated my character's ego has gotten. They want to get back into metal even if they are a famous pop band. They fire their manager and find a way to get back into the underground gigs, sadly due to their fame no one sees them as a rock band. That is until they pull off a gimmick of leading my character on stage in virtually nothing but a collar. Everyone gets to see the tween pop start turned bad and love it even more. (Its the underground, where illegal things happen, so public nudity, even for my character who is under 18 is not a big deal.)

Of coarse the leading someone on stage is something anyone can do, so the second part could be fucking her right there on stage. (Which is why Iwould prefer futas but strap ons work to)

as for the ages, i would prefer the youngest of the band members (Excluding my character) to be 5 years older than my character. (be it my character's sister or another band mate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom