Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0stinadream

Meteorite
L0stinadream's Request Thread

Hi there, I'm Ash and I'm twenty-four years old. I've been roleplaying for at least five years, but I've been in a rut lately. Hopefully joining this forum will help with that though! I don't wanna bore anyone by droning on too long, so here's a quick about me list.​

I like:
  • female characters, but I don't mind males
  • ages 16 to 25
  • thread and pm
  • writing in the third person
  • vanilla plots, the cuter the better
  • the occasional dark plot (manipulation and force/danger)
  • realistic settings
I dislike:
  • god-modding
  • playing the oldest of a pairing, but it's not a deal breaker
  • most blackmail plots
  • totally submissive characters
  • playing real people/celebrities

I set up a F-list, which you can find HERE. I might include specific plot ideas later, but I'll just list a few pairings I like for now. My preference in the pair will be first.

• nerdy Girl x bad boy
  • student x teacher
  • patient x counselor
  • daughter x father
  • sister x brother
  • younger brother x older brother
  • son x father
  • any incest really
  • human x furry
  • human x beast/monster
  • neighbors
  • futa x girl/boy
  • teammates
  • co-workers
  • girl/boy x sibling/father's best friend
  • employee x boss

If you like anything you see, shoot me a PM and we'll talk. I'm excited to get started and thanks ahead of time for your interest!

Hello again! I wanted to pop in to apologize for my absence these last few days. I became unexpectedly busy and I haven't been around to reply to PMs. I'm still tied up, so I won't be around as much as I expected, but I plan to get on at least once a day from this point on. I won't be taking on as many threads as planned either. I'll try and respond to every PM whether I'm interested or not and Thank you ahead of time for anyone who's interested in playing with me. If not now, I'd love to play with you another time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom