Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not for the faint - Dom for M/f or M/m

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.ending

Meteorite
I am looking for a detailed long term story line. With some plot, but heavy on the smut. The story lines an vary, but it must include some type of degradation, blackmail, rape, or gang fest. There is no reason RP should be bland and gray. It should be dark and erotic.

There are various plots and stories we can discuss. We an mix and match ideas, or if you have a totally brand new idea, let me know in a PM. Sometimes I reply rapidly, but my life is busy, I keep myself busy. I work, I go to the gym, I shower, so there are times when my replies will be slow, but I will get to it. If I am starting to get bored, I hope I can be honest and we can adjust the story or possibly create a new one, maybe one with more drama, or more incest, or more rape. Whichever is your preference.

For some reason they like to tag me because I say I like ageplay and prefer to do that off site. So what? Thats my preference, I'm not breaking your rules by saying my likes. Bastards. Anyways... Yes age play is one of my favs. -Wonders if they will delete my threat even though BM rulez states 15 is fine-

I like the idea of someone younger being used by their bullies in the school, or at home by their step father or uncle. Possibly both? We can expand the story so its not based on one scene but based around your characters environment. Meaning I will be the one playing multiple characters.

I admit, I dislike when people vanish. I feel like people create random accounts, even random yahoo accounts just to RP for a bit and switch over to new RPs. Then they will contact me from another name because they enjoyed the RP.. Bish, just tell me you want a new story line if your done with this one. Assholes.. anyways..

I play dom characters vs YC. Here are my likes:

-= Incest
-= Step family
-= Ageplay
-= Impregnation
-= Gangbang
-= Blackmail
-= YC being bullied
-= Petite &/or Thick bottoms
-= Booty shorts
-= Interracial
-= Cumplay
-= Cunt boys
-= Cross dressing

I Prefer Instant Messengers, but I will RP in PM.
PM me if you wish to RP. I never check thread. Thank you.

Hi i'm looking for someone to rp with with. I'm just getting started with the kinky roleplay and don't have much experience with it, but I'm looking to expand my writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom