Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian bounty hunters... in space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessylyn

Planetoid
The idea:

A friend of mine told me to watch an anime show called ‘Space Dandy’ on Netflix, and to be honest I thought the show was complete crap, but, it did have a very interesting idea behind it. Basically it is set in the distant future where things such as faster-than-light space travel, myriad alien species, advanced technology and distant planets with strange ecosystems are all commonplace.

The plot of the show was that the main characters are alien hunters, people who track and capture rare species which have yet to be registered on the database of known species. Like I said, the show was crap so I don’t want to use those characters in a canon RP or anything like that, but I think the setting and the job description could make for a very fun RP.

So, how does this make fun a sexual RP? Well, I was thinking that one of our characters will be a female or futa alien hunter, and she gets a tip that a certain solar system has a large number of unregistered species. She heads there, but the planets in that solar system have something strange in common. The sun gives off a chemical as it burns, and while completely odourless and invisible, this chemical makes anything or anyone who breathes it for a long time become horny.

The other person will play a series of sex-addicted aliens, who have been made this way by their long term-exposure to the gas in the atmosphere. As it happens, the male gender never evolved here, so all of the aliens are also female or futa. The hunter character encounters many different species like this while on these planets, and the roleplay will focus on her interaction with them. I’d like the aliens to be intelligent (capable of talking and thinking) but what they look like is completely open to discussion.

Kinks are also completely up to discussion, but I always prefer open minded partners. If you want vanilla sex (aka - vaginal and oral only) and nothing else then this is not the idea for you.

And again just in case someone didn’t read this properly, this will be OC x OC – it is NOT a fandom request. I am not interested in playing with ANY characters from the show.

Rules:

2-4 paragraphs per post appreciated. No one-liners! Ever!
Good grammar and spelling are needed for me to enjoy myself
If you have a strange kink, ask before you try to include it
I prefer it if you post at least every 2 days, less and I get bored
I use thread and via PM only to RP, I don’t have a preference for which
I'm usually not interested in males who want to play a female/futa role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom