Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could an admin close this please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh it's been a long time since I've been here! Two years, it looks like, but I'm back!

I love pregnancy and I have an odd idea involving Mortal Kombat characters going through an odd fatality/babality/animality (you guys remember those) called a "Maternality!"

Basically, when the dust clears the defeated woman fighter would be heavily and massively pregnant! Imagine, Sonya Blade having to cradle a huge belly after being defeated by Johnny Cage (or anyone, female characters also) and having to face a fate worse than death....motherhood!

If this sounds interesting to you, if you'd like to play it out, hit me up with a PM or on my YIM account, Maiesiobreed. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

RE: Finish her! Maternality! (Mortal Kombat pregnancy and other pregnancy ideas!)

Oh also, I'll throw this out there as well, I'm also in the market for a FxF roleplay involving infantilism, basically I'd be playing a very pregnant character who for whatever reason has her motor skills taken away from her by an enemy and is treated like a toddler for their amusement....I love the embarrassment of that scenario.

I'd love to play a superhero for this scenario...be it Batgirl, Kim Possible, anyone. Let me know if it interests you!

RE: Finish her! Maternality! (Mortal Kombat pregnancy and another pregnancy RP idea!)

Bump! Love to play either of these.

RE: Finish her! Maternality! (Mortal Kombat pregnancy and another pregnancy RP idea!)

Maise
I would like to role play the Fight and Breeding RP with you. Have many more ideas.
Will add you on YIM
Owning Master
yim pussygrinder_m29

RE: Finish her! Maternality! (Can an admin please close this? Thanks!)

Bump! Would love to play the second scenario!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom