Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking partners for some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
I have a couple ideas that I am craving that I am looking for partners for. They will be plot-based, and they can be thread or PM or sexual or nonsexual depending on the wishes of my partner. I am looking for literate to semi-literate partners, someone who will try their best to contribute to the story, and preferably give me more than one paragraph. I would also want this person to be reasonably dedicated and not quit on me without letting me know.

Idea #1: Man of Valor

This is my current biggest craving. This is an X-Men style roleplay in which the setting is a school for superhumans in Florida called the Carmichael Institute. This school helps prepare superhumans for a normal productive life among their fellow humans without powers. It's a pretty happening place with supportive staff and students just trying to find their way.

My character is Scott Young, a friendly young man from a rough neighborhood in Detroit, Michigan. His rescue of a young girl from a drive-by shooting without regard for his own life earned him the respect of the Kashans, an alien race from the planet Kasha seeking someone that could use their greatest weapon, the Voltari. The Voltari, called Valor, and Scott enter into a mutual symbiotic relationship, and are told by the Kasha that he has four years to prepare for an invasion of the Earth by the Grymwar, a brutal alien race seeking the Voltari for themselves. Your character is another student at the Institute with their own story. You could be a friend, rival, or maybe even an enemy to Scott, depending on your predilection. If I get enough interest in this idea, I could expand it into a group roleplay.

My other idea is one that I would prefer just as a private roleplay. It is set in Skyrim, and involves my Argonian character Gold-Heart adventuring through the land to become a stronger warrior. Your character could be a friend, rival, or enemy, and just like the above scenario, there is plenty of wiggle room for independent plot. The story is less linear than the above scenario, and we can even do some quests from the game if desired.

If you are interested in either of these ideas, you can either post here or send me a PM. I would like to get some good story-driven roleplays going on here at Blue Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom