Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Interview anyone?

*A glorious emerald green open meadow can be seen, blue skies with very few clouds made for the perfect spring day to have a picnic. The camera zooms in towards a woman, sitting on a large picnic blanket, she has a basket with wine, cheese and finger foods. Gia had on a long flowing sun dress in a navy blue with thin spaghetti straps and low back. She was barefoot with some sandals thrown aside by her bag. Her hair was in loose weak waves blowing softly in the breeze. She went for the all natural look of barely there make up and sheer glossy lips. Her eyes traveled the surroundings as if looking for someone. She then notices she is on air*

“Hello everyone welcome back! Sorry for the wait as schedules have been hectic between me and rpers on the roster to be interviewed. But today I am doing something never before done on my show…I am taking the show to the great outdoors...to interview a very unique individual…” her eyes dart about the sky before she continues to say, “Ladies and Gentleman back at home please give a warm welcome to the one and only Sirix!”

Deep thuds shake the camera and radiate through the air in steady beats at the flap of huge wings. Slowly from above a huge black mass drops into the camera shot as the winds starts to blow as his massive wings batter everyone and blowing Gia's hair to and fro. Finally Sirix drops to the ground and looks over at the beautiful woman next to him. "Sorry about the hair." A deep voice sounds out of the creature, as he settles down, laying but still regal and noble looking. "Anyway, its great to be here."

Gia is fixing her hair as she giggling like a giddy school girl. Once her hair is tamed a bit she looks at the creature fondly as she says,
“I am glad you’re here! I have to say I am thoroughly awe struck by your presence, since a child I always fancied dragons the first one I ever loved was the one from Sleeping Beauty, when Maleficent turned into that black dragon oh how I loved it…and now I get to interview my very first one! So tell me Sirix…You’re a dragon from the north west…is it to say your from the Mount Helen Region?”

Chuckling a little, he answers with a small shake of his head. "No, I'm a little farther south east. I reside in the Treasure Valley. Extra points to you if you know where that is." He chuckles again. "Appropriate residence if I do say so myself."

She thinks for a second, “Hmmm I don’t claim to be an expert…but I would say Boise City…Idaho?” she asks then raises a brow, hearing a dragon chuckle was a rare thing. “So what brings such a magnificent beastie such as your self here to blue moon? I met a dragon once that loved to write poetry, can it be safe to say that the creativity and imagination of dragons can range from such simple writings to something more complex and diverse as adult writing?”

"Close enough." he says, "I live within 50 miles of Boise." He dips his head rather respectfully at what he believes to be an educated guess. Thinking a moment on the question, the dragon gives his answer slowly. "Its reasonable to assume that. Dragons are much like humans. We have love of all forms or art and writings, though I wouldn't call poetry simple. No writing is truly simple after all. I don't completely understand all the fineries of well written poetry, with its rhyme and sense of beauty and romance, nor would I expect a poet to understand the raw emotion or how we instill a sense of touch, smell or any other senses not actually present to our readers, should they be our partners or admirers of the story. I'm not saying I am a superior writer or the poet is, we just...have different tastes and skills."

“Oh I was not that far off!” she smiled and looks around a bit then back up at him as he continues with his reply. Gia nodding her head in understanding and agreement. “Do you find rpers more weary or apprehensive when rping with a dragon? Or when you approach rps are you a different persona all together?” Gia gets closer, running her hand over his shoulder scales, and then moving her hand against the growth of the scales to feel the resistance of the hard scales. She smiles up at him in wonder.

Chuckling again at the question, Sirix nods his head slightly. "I approach potential partners in a more...comfortable form when I first talk to them. Only in a few instances am I constantly in this way of being. The games are one place where I keep this form. With established friends are another." He nods his head to Gia at the word friend. "As for during the rp...it depends. Some enjoy the idea like miss AndNich. Then I have others that rather my human form, like my partner Lunlun." He answers. Her hand glide over the tightly plated scales going both ways, making it impossible for anything to catch on them or get under.

“So…speaking of AndNich a while back on Andy’s page you threatened to eat me! But when I cuddled you…you mentioned a sign of weakness…is it fair to say you’re just a hard scaled mush?” Gia smiles in a flirtatious way. She now run her hand over the fine membrane that makes his wings. It is not often you get to be in the presence of a dragon and have a civil conversation as well as get to touch!

Sarcasm enters his tone as she brings his tail around to simulate a finger before a mouth. "Sssshhhh, your giving away my secrets. Your going to get me slayed." He teases back. Feeling you touching his wings, he extends them to full span, easily blacking out the sun for the whole crew before tucking it back against his body.

“Oh!” she places her own finger over her lips as if realizing her mistake and making sure it would be a secret. She motions for him to lower his head towards her, so she could whisper, “Andy and I would never allow anyone to even think of slaying you!” she gives him a soft kiss above the eye before clearing her throat, getting back into the host character she had been failing so miserably at since the dragon flew in.

“Now for our final question...” she pouts before continuing to say, “For those of us out there that have never rp’d with you, but might have crossed paths in general discussion threads like myself!” Gia grins looking at the camera then back at Sirix “Can you describe what would be your idea rp? Was it something already done or a plot or concept that still have not ventures past the walls of your imagination with a compatible partner?”

"My ideal rp. You ask the big questions here." He says and thinks a moment, then speaks again. "Well, I would have to say its a concept that is already popular here on bluemoon, but flipped." He starts out. "I'm sure atleast once in your time writing in the adult setting you have been asked to write the pairing Master/slave. Well, you can't hardly go through 2 or 3 request pages without at least one of them wanting them to be and quote, "broken and corrupted in a sex slave." My concept is to take one of these slaves and...rehab them back into a normal girl or meet them in the middle somewhatly. Not a concept you hear everyday." He says, nodding his head again slightly as if to mean 'I'm right aren't I?' "I actually came up with this concept in the middle of a conversation with Andy. Once we have finished our current RP, Princess and her Slave, we will be starting on this rp. I have started this concept already though with a different partner, but I would love to play it with several different writers to see how all the paths play out."

Gia looks at him. Nodding her head, “I would love to read that concept between you and Andy…should be really good. And Kudos to the idea in itself. I am sure now that the idea is out there perhaps people would be a bit less fearful to reach out to the dragon about writing with you on this plot!” she smiles and winks before looking at the camera, “Thank you so much for joining me on the show! To our guests at home thank you and please stay tuned for more talented individuals in the near future to be show cased here on my show! For now…good bye!”

Gia turns to Sirix and whispers “Would you mind giving me a ride? The camera man is a bit to flirtatious…I threatened to knock out his teeth but somehow that turned him on…it’s a long way to New York and I reeeaaally would rather fly Air Sirix than American Airlines with that pig!” ;)

Sirix nods to the camera it the screen fades to back for the people back home. He then lowers his ear and smiles as he hears the request. "How do you plan to repay me for the ride though?" He asks, stretching out a leg to work as a stair case to his back before flying her home.

*Cheers are heard before the lights turn brighter as Gia is already on stage waving at everyone. Her hair in finger waves cascading over one shoulder. Her dress was off her shoulders, mid sleeve in a twill gray. Her long lean legs met with some Prada open toe heels. She clapped as she said, “Ladies and Gentleman…glad to be back, after a hectic schedule I would like to return to our show…today I have A wonderful individual by the name of Wiki234! Everyone welcome Wiki!”

*The crowd cheers as they all look in the direction Gia was looking when she sat at the wing chair awaiting her guest.*

*walks out in my purple dress onto the stage as I see bright lights and overwhelming applause, giving mad giggles of excitement* hi! hi! hi! everyone!!! * does my little playful pose at everyone (in avatar) before sitting down on the other chair next to beautiful Gia*

I'm glad I'm here ^^ ahh I'm so excited like you guys myself!

Hello Wiki! Welcome to my show…so glad we can finally chit chat here today!” Gia offers Wiki a plate of a variety of mini cakes and handed her a teacup and poured her some tea before she poured herself a cup. “So I was thinking…not sure if I had ever asked my guests this before but…do you find it that your cravings have changed since starting here on blue moon?” Gia raised a brow curiously looking at Wiki before sipping her tea…she pursed her lips realizing she didn’t add any sugar, she leaned over for the sugar bowl and took 2 skull shaped sugar cubes and dropped them in her cup and stirred.

*takes the offer and takes the tea, leaning back against the seat with her cake sitting on the table and the tea held on her lap*

Actually yeah! They have a lot, my cravings change a lot than I really expected before I came especially when I started of course rping, from people taking my parirings from my first thread. I've been really experimenting with lots of pairings and I've had a love of some of the characters that I've made. It's just fun to see your own characters be in so many different worlds, one day you want your character in that world next you'd be craving for that one or another character in a different world. It's so much fun to see your characters being who they are and reacting to things happening in so many different stories. My cravings change all the time through my experiences here

-sips on tea with a smile-

“Yes I must admit role playing does advance whatever limitations your imagination had prior to taking on the role play. And I agree with seeing the characters you fell in love with in different worlds and situations. “ Gia lifts her tea cup to her lips and sips. She then shifts towards the coffee table, placing the teacup on the saucer then down on the coffee table while looking at the cake plate, wondering which of the miniature edible orgasms she would consume,

“Have you ever had a very lengthy ongoing rp?” Gia asks before popping a mini cake in her mouth. After she finishes chewing she says, “I had one that lasted 3 years! Still talk to the knucklehead and have done spin offs from that one lengthy rp!” Gia grins winking at the camera knowing that particular rper would be watching.

I've had actually only one which last about only 2 and a half years. I've had some pretty long rps but they weren't as long as this one, maybe 2-3 weeks max would be what I usually see, it's because people are busy, I can understand that but even without that I don't get replies when their online and active. *sighs and shrugs* so I guess more plot based short term than long. I really do love rping, but actually I also wanna say that just yesterday I was swarmed by 4 people that wanted to rp with me cause as some people don't know I've opened up a little service and I've gotten quite a bit of people who loved it more than I could count. Of course that was for more short term but still I was happy about it.

I've been really popular with my demon side lately, -raises arms to stretch- I can even show the audience a little peek if you want ^^ I won't transform fully, maybe my face though -giggle-

“Oh by all means if you want to show that side of you I am okay with that! I mean who am I to say I had a sexy dragon on my show!” Gia smiles and winks at the camera. She then finished her last sip of tea before putting the cup down for good as she asks,

“What excited you about rping? Is this the ability to express yourself in writing? The prospects of getting aroused at a rper’s reply?” Gia raised a brow and gives a wicked grin.

-stands up before turning to answer her question first-

Rping is where you can make anything into a fantasy, I loved the way that it could turn a simple subject like best friends or maybe fantasy like monsters and aliens into something so much more. Just love it so much as creativity, I was really never interested in writing like this until I tries it and I really do love it now of course. So I would just the meaning of rping turning that idea into an interactive reality

-turns to the audience now, pulling out a mask and putting it on (http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541887966914475683/2505797E81C801CFD39426BD7D1F79AF074FBD19/)

-room goes dark as bright white light appears then turns red as her new form is seen
(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/313070611572519057/)

Gia was amazed by the transformation, looking upon the demoness with awe. She heard the audience clap and cheer as she joined in loving the mment that Wiki chose to express this deeper part of herself. As the crowd calmed Gia gathered herself and asked,
“Now does the demon side see more rping than any other aspect of you? Is that by design or a happy accident?”

-she is seen slightly hovering above the ground as her eyes continue to move back and forth every time she blinks, turning to her and the audience again after a moment-

Well it was by design, this is my darker side, no one wanted me...so I did the only thing and I would say kinda lured a few, I was done waiting for dead rps that wouldn't last long, so..yes it has more than my other sides I've gotten quite a few takers than what I expected from being my normal self. Though in this form I'm also not afraid to show my wrath if I ever needed to. I can be much more dominant and this is why people come to me, to really tell you I guess no one wants my loving side than my dark evil dominant side.

Gia nodded, understanding the words emanating from the demoness. She smiled as she said, “I am sure there are some out there brave enough to want to indulge in your loving side…they just haven’t arrived yet. But either way you service the creative minds of many regardless if it comes from your loving…or more darker side! Both to me are delightful, and so my last question will be…If you had a choice of becoming any of your characters in real life…which character would it be and why?” Gia smiled wondering what this amazing creature would say, or would the wiki that had arrived earlier reply in the demoness stead?

Back
Top Bottom