Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Interview anyone?

Dog laughed again. "Well there's a story about the whole bunny thing. The picture that I picked to be used for my character was a picture of a human version of Bugs Bunny that Liam had."

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/44/e9/1b44e9b2214f6d56d3c3b9e57ec7ed86.jpg

He looked up running a finger down his neck as he considered what word he would use to describe his feelings. "Um ... I would have to say, 'glee' would best describe my feelings when I see that new pm in my inbox." Smiling at Gia, he said, "it's really all I can do to keep from clapping my hands like a little child."

Whoa…that bunny pic is hot!” Gia smirked biting her lip and raising a brow as well as lifting her drink up to him as if in a toast.
“Oh please…I clap and cheer sometimes when I am getting that special PM, like a giddy school girl getting attention from that cute boy she has been eye ballin’ all semester!” she laughs again before putting her almost empty martini glass down,
“Okay this will be the last question of the day…there are tons of rpers here that are still searching and going through great lengths to find and have the experience of a special rp partner…what advice would you give to those rpers in search for the perfect rp partner?”

Dog got real serious as Gia asked that final question. He clasped his hands together and said, "don't give up, and certainly at least talk to someone who's taken the time to send you a pm about a possible rp." He furrowed his brow while looking down. "Um ... I mean if the rp they're proposing doesn't suit you, that's fine, but at least listen to what they have to say." He smiled as he said, "you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. You never know who that's going to be."

“Unless some of you like kissing frogs! Just up to you guys really! But yeah...don’t give up…sometimes you Pm the right person and sometimes the right person sends you a random PM and like a happy accident a beautiful friendship flourishes! And with that I close this interview, Dog thank you so much for appearing on my show I truly appreciate it!” Gia gives Dog a grateful hug as the crowd now cheers and claps and make dog barking sounds to go with their cheers!

Dog returns Gia's hug and makes a pumping motion with his fist as the audience makes barking noises as he makes he way off stage.

*Lights fade in as Gia enters through the right side blue velvet curtain and the crowd cheers. She is wearing very low slung skinny jeans in a dark denim with an asymmetrical T shirt in black that reads ‘RP Junky” in light blue Arial font. Her hair is loose and pin straight as it cascades down her back as she waved to the audience and a large smile grows on her cheer glossed lips she stands in front of her wingback chair, there is an empty wing back next to hers for her guest. The coffee table had mini cupcakes and an ol’ Victorian coffee pot with all the trimmings on a tray*

“Hey hey guys! Hope all of you are doing well, I’m excited to introduce a charming lady by the name of Andy, you might know her as AndNich123…everyone give a warm welcome to ANDY!!” Gia chants like a game show host as she waved her hand to the back of the stage where everyone’s eyes were glued to see Andy enter.

*Andy enters waving the crowd, as her theme song is played, with a huge grin plastered across her face. Looking casual in her black tee shirt with a pink skull and crossbones, jeans, and tennis shoes, she bends at the waist allowing her long, almost black hair to hang over her shoulder as she laughs.* “Hello Bluemoon! My people,” she yells to them before blowing kisses. *Making her way over to Gia, she hugs her giggling. As she sits down, she pushes her glasses up slightly still taking in the sight of the audience.* “How about a round of applause again for the lovely, the incomparable Gia?!” *She eggs them on into a wild frenzy of cheering. * “You’re loved Gia. Thank you so much for having me. The pleasure is truly mine.”

Gia hugs her and kisses her giggling as well as she loved the feedback from the audience as Andy entered. She brushed off the compliments from both Andy and the audience as she blushes, “You are all too sweet! I love you guys!” she calls out. She offered her coffee and cupcakes as she sits and sips her brew before saying,“ No I should really thank you Andy for coming on the show I am actually really excited as we’ve briefly crossed paths on random general discussion threads so its gonna be nice to get to know you a little here on my show! So how many rp’s do you have currently going on? Are they random genres or a similar genres?”

“This is true,” she tells her before sipping the coffee. “I do hope to get to know you much better as well as learn more about your other guests. Your show has captivated my attention. Not an easy feat.” *Another sip of her coffee before she sits it down laughing as Gia asks about her rps. “Wow. Well. I have 21 rps going on currently, BUT they are not all active. My postings can range from several times a day to once a month, maybe even longer in some cases. I don’t push my partners to reply, and in return, I enjoy the same laid back posting schedule. I always say life interrupts. Real life always comes first. I have been most fortunate to have found partners that understand, and feel, the same way I do about that. “ *She dips her finger in the icing on one of the cupcakes and suckles her finger clean. “Yummy. Sweet.” *Taking a napkin, she wipes her lips before telling the audience, “You’re all a bunch of pervs. I know what you were thinking about, and I love you for it.” *She winks at them playfully.

“The genres I do are varied. From being an alien breeder aboard a spaceship to looking for a twin sister amid a sexual human trafficking ring, I like to explore and push my limits. Things that have been taboo, things that would have made me cringe when I first came here to Bluemoon, are not classified the same anymore. I’m willing to try most anything really. I was nervous about the period rp I have going on, but it’s been going on for over a year now, and my partner, my favorite dragon Sirix, and I are doing so well with it. So I don’t have a particular genre that I would say my work falls under. I will say I am more attracted to incest, but even above that, the dark themes have certainly taken root of my attentions as of late. Thankfully I have found some amazing, and deeply depraved, partners to work with.”

“Ah you sound like me! I currently have 19, two were dropped, no response from the other partners, like you though I have some that are a constant reply during the day to the rp on a monthly basis…but I charge interest on those…” Gia sips her coffee and winks at the crowd then rolled her eyes after swallowing her sip, “I’m only kidding people! Anyhoo..” she smirked and popped a mini cupcake in her mouth. She looked like a hamster as she waited to swallow before talking, “I love it when someone can have a kaleidoscope of interests in Rp, makes for a well rounded writing sphere I think. Period rp’s are in no way easy, I had one two years ago that lasted a year and a half and it was the year 1886 and the research I had to go through for that was intense…but it kept my anal retentive habits at bay…” she slanted her eyes at the audience and arched one brow, “Not that kinda anal retentive people…get your head out of the gutter!” she chuckled as she held her cup with two hands to take a good sip and savor it before moving on,

“What do you think is the hardest thing for a girl to deal with here on blue moon?” she lifted her cup to her lips again sipping and waiting on Andy’s reply.

“Fending off all these horny men,” she tells her deadpan. “Seriously, I think the men here don’t underestimate us because we’re women. I think they view us as writing equals, and that makes one less struggle for us. I don’t find that there are too many hard things here one Bluemoon. Well….except for THAT, but let’s face it. We like that hard thing.” *Again she winks to the audience.* “This audience has it’s mind in the gutter for sure Gia! I wonder why that is? Pervy little freaks. My kind of people,” she teases. “If I had to say there was one hard thing here on Bluemoon, it would the numerous partners to pick from. So many partners and rps make it most difficult to decide. Sadly I can’t do all the rps I want. I may have 21 on the books, aka my request thread which lists who, rp titles, and where the rp is taking place at, I actually do have more in the discussion phase. One of my partners, Tyr, nicknamed me the rp slut. I earned that nickname, and I work hard to live up to the honor of it.” *Andy picks up a cupcake and seductively licks the rest of the icing off she had sampled earlier. “So sweet. Gia you ask all the questions, and we love you for it, but I want to ask you a question. You asked a previous guest what was his favorite rp. I want to ask you the same thing? Do you have a personal favorite genre? Please indulge me. We are getting to know each other after all. Besides, the audience would love to know. Am I right,” she gestures to them.

“Of course I ask all the questions I am the host!” she teased as she ate another cupcake, not as gracefully as Andy, but like a great white swallowing a baby sea lion in one gulp. “And back on the fending off all these horny men…your preaching to the choir sister!” she chuckled again, “hehehe well if the nickname is something you want to honor then by all means! As for me…I’m more of a writing whore. I need to write constantly, if not I feel like I fall into a chasm of writers block and it takes a while for me to get out of…and it’s the most horrible feeling aside from having a pube stuck in your underwear while your walking!”

*the audience laughed and Gia couldn’t help but giggle herself*

“Ah those questions are so vast, I don’t have a particular genre I am subject to call my fav…I have so many. But I can tell you this there are two favorite rp’s I have. One is of a character a created a long time ago, and the rp never went anywhere, this was so long ago!” Gia’s eyes widened at the thought of it as she sipped more coffee, “ Recently the character seemed to have been engineered to fit someone elses rp…and it was strange and all the same wonderful as he breathed life into that character, and now she lives in a very delicate web of an rp that has been spun by the imagination of myself and someone very creative and in depth in his writing..I so love it! That individual is Pazzo” she grinned playfully as if she were talking about a high school crush.

Gia then had this excited look on her face as she grabbed Andy’s wrist in a playful manner as if to tell her something really important,

“Then there is an Rp I developed a year or two ago…probably longer…Alphas Choice…deals with lycans…not werewolves people…but lycans…a man and a woman are detectives but they are also lycans, they are attracted to each other but do not know of each others true nature. I began writing this piece with my dear Marxist Panda. We kinda got off the path of the rp as life took over and we both had things to take care of…tried writing it with other rpers with no avail as it just wasn’t there with anyone else…then one day…out of the blue…my dear Panda appears! We resume our rp and it is as beautiful as ever, so love writing with him!” she then realized she was practically hugging Andy’s arm! She snorted a goofy laugh before pulling away, “Well enough of me…speaking of writers block…Have you ever suffered a severe case of writers block? If so how did you get over it?

*Andy doesn’t stop Gia as she talks with such enthusiasm and clear passion for her rps. She watches her inch closer, clutching her arm tightly, grinning the entire time. When she finishes, with sly smile she tells her, “You have a pretty mouth.” *

*Andy giggles as Gia revels in her snort.* “I think we all have our times where our muse is on vacation and not sending us any postcards. It happens. My partners have, for the most part, been very understanding that I may post in a few hours, to a few days, to a week or so. I don’t like to send out substandard posts. I put a lot of myself into my work. Developing an attachment to my characters has helped writer’s block to not be too much of an issue. When I do suffer from it, I just carry on. Sometimes listening to music helps. In fact, that’s one of my writing rituals. There are certain rps, certain scenes, that a particular song may come to mind when I think about it. That can help me either power through it or write an amazing post. At least I think they’re amazing,” she winks. The attachment to the characters is a double edge sword though. It can help make the posts easier, but it’s also made them extremely difficult at times as well. My longest running rp, Summer With Daddy, almost came to a halt because of that. There was a scene where my character, Tessa, was bound by the wrists to a ceiling beam while her daddy watched as one of his friends violated her. I was so angry with my partner, Tyr. When we would talk, he knew he was in the doghouse. He knew when he got one word answers from me, I was not in a good mood. I literally once, got up walked through three rooms where I grabbed a towel and looked like I was trying to rip it in half as I blew off steam saying bad things about him. Yeah. It wasn’t pretty. I also have a rp where I’m not putting a lot of myself into it. I am putting myself in it. Literally. Acquisitions is proving to be most difficult. Victorian_Virtue is a challenging partner. So my method for trying to avoid writer’s block, I guess, is putting myself into my rps. I want to feel what they feel. I try to see what they see. I watch the movie in my head of what is happening with them, and then I simply try to figure out which way to navigate to next.”

*Andy pops a whole cupcake into her mouth raising her eyebrows* "I cant swallow a lot," she teases. "To clarify, roleplay slut doesn't refer to having a lot of sex within the roleplay. It's more about getting into bed with so many of them. Sex in a roleplay is great, but it's even better with plot behind it."

“Most people think this mouth is pretty…luscious…scrumptious…until they see what it is capable of!” Gia sneers with a fiendish grin. She then shakes the thought of her head and nods at the way Andy so beautifully put the answer to her writers block question to ease. “Speaking of Victorian_Virtue…he is soon to be on my show as well, will be fascinating to get him in my wing back chair!” she grinned as she popped another cupcake and raised a brow at Andy’s point of not being able to swallow a lot, “If ever you want to learn…to swallow a lot let me know…” Gia teased then winked at the audience, “ I have to have a good story to my rps if not I cannot invest in it, I have to have 50% story 50% lusciousness…its just how I operate!” she takes a small gulp of her coffee before raising a finger as if to hold on a second so she could have another cupcake before asking the next question,

“What was the longest rp you ever worked on, if you placed the rp in word how many pages would you estimate it to be? May I ask what was it about?"

“I would have to say my longest rp is also my longest running rp. Tyr and I have been writing Summer With Daddy for a year and two months now. I can’t imagine how many pages it would be. The rp tells the tale of Tessa being taken to her daddy’s one summer after her mother is sick and tired of dealing with the rebel. Tessa is not an easy character to rp against,” she winks at Gia. “Well on the first day, she pushes all the wrong buttons with her daddy, and he reacts. They travel down a path of discovery as she finds he can do things no other man has been able to do ever. The road is bumpy laced with good encounters as well as bad ones, including the ceiling beam scene as well as her running away from him twice, but it also has it’s steamy love making scenes where daddy and daughter bond is a very tender, and sometimes rough, way. We still have story plots we want to work on with this rp. So hopefully it will go on for a long time. He is my third partner ever that I began working when I came to Bluemoon, and I value all four of the rps we work on together.” *She grins as a blush sweeps over her face.

“Awwe that is so sweet! Tyr is one lucky rper!” Gia smiles as she now clears her throat and sips more coffee before moving on,
“I could go on and on and on with you…but unfortunately this will be the last question of the evening! If you were to pull any male character out of your fantasy archive in that pretty little head of yours…how would you describe him both physically and characteristically?”

“I would like to think I am the lucky one. From people like Reydan, my romantic and yet dark rping dream, to Ladydark my dominating princess, I am the lucky one to have found such talented and caring people to write with. We’re not just creating rps. We are painting beautiful, amazing stories with our words and minds. Granted some of them are sweet and sensual, such as Sirix, and some of them are dark like Victorina_Virtue, but they are special and unique to me. That makes me the luckiest girl here at Bluemoon.”

*Andy shifts finishing her coffee* “Now to answer your question, I have this picture here. This is Jack Arcadia. Tyr shared this picture with me. For a long time I thought his character Jake, also seen in Lessons In Babysitting with Katy1008, would be my dream guy. Granted he’s been fun in The Perfect Teacher, but there is just something about Jack that makes me weak in the knees and wet between the legs.” *She leans over handing her the picture.*
“He’s not overly handsome, by no means, but there is just something about him.” She shakes her head biting her lower lip. “Oh my goodness. I think I need a cold shower," she blushes. "Jack is rough, raw. His idea for love, and how to prove it, is simple. Sex. He loves his daughter, so he has sex with her. It's his way all the time. He's not known for compromising, and his language, the way he handles things, it's all primal. He's a gritty man, and I couldn't be happier."

“Well he is a hottie!” Gia Smiles enjoying Andy’s reaction to the picture as Gia holds it for the camera to focus on and show the audience as they coo at the pic and whistle. ‘Well Andy I am so happy we got to get through this interview and I wish you all the best in your rp endeavors and getting to know you better…you’re more awesome than I thought! And perhaps in the future we can have you back on the show!” Gia clapped and the idea of that sent the crowd roaring with cheers and whistles!, “And that my folks is the end of this interview please stay tuned as I have Jolie on my next interview then following her will be the admirable Victorian_Virtue so stay tuned and as always if your interested in getting interviewed please PM me! Good night everyone!”

The crowd applauds as Gia leans in to give Andy a huge hug and a smooch on her cheek! She then stands, still holding Andy’s hand calling out to the audience to give her a standing ovation! As the camera fades out*

*Lights fade in and Gia is already on stage with the crowd applauding and cheering in their usual form. She wears her platform Louboutins and a strapless satin dress in black that hugged her curves and reached mid calf. Her lips a shiny red gloss with smokey eyes, and a victory rolls in the front with her raven locks pinned up in the back.

“Ladies and Gents thanks for coming back…I have an update on the state of things here on the show…Jolie will not be joining us today due to scheduling conflicts but will be joining us soon after…today we have Victorian_Virtue joining us and I am ecstatic in getting him here on our stage so without further delay everyone please welcome Virtue!!!

Crowd goes wild cheering as Gia is clapping as well as she walks over to the wing back chair awaiting her guest.

“Well yes Jolie is irreplaceable…if anything we are just shifting schedules! I’m pretty sure she would say the same for you! So first off…Thank you for coming on the show Virtue!”

The crowd oooohhs and aawweeess at Virtue’s tid bit. Gia blushes and playfully pats his arm, “I didn’t know it was your first kiss and it had nothing to do with getting clothes dirty! Besides if I recall the characters were in a dangerous situation…I don’t think a kiss was in order in that specific case!” she chuckles as she says, “Here…” she leans in and gives him a soft kiss on the lips. “Sorry about that mishap but I think we can move forward as I am sure people want to know more about you!”

The crowd cheers and applauds as Gia shifts in her chair offering Virtue a drink and a snacks off the coffee table before saying, “I am curious to know what genre of Rp are you most interested in?

“Ah yes I know that feeling all to well...” raised brow at the fact that his hand ran up her leg and she gives him a coy grin “…but surely you have found like minded rpers here on blue moon to express such pros? A love of history is unique and I believe it can give birth to some extraordinary stories since we are seeing it from the perspective of the present looking back, and when written can be from so many different view points.” Explained Gia as she sipped her Pina Colada, “I myself tend to love the period of 1886 in New York…did a few pieces of the era as well. But enough about that…since you’re into history… Describe your favorite character, now describe his best qualities. As well as what time period he is from if at all one period of time!?”

“Well put and I have to say that dynamic of pimp in Japanese occupied Korea and the Sheriff of a western town does sound really interesting. And that quote from Faulker is one of my favs, I actually have it on my desk at home!” Gia smiled brightly as she sipped her drink then proceeded to ask, “As a writer, a lover of history…what would be your biggest challenge as far as a plot, development of a character and setting the very first paragraph of an rp?”

“Well said…and I do understand your points…I’ve been called an RP snob because of my writing directive and my ability to be an ‘asshole’ as well!” she grinned and toasted her drink to him before continuing, “If you had the opportunity to write a book…what would you write about…and if it were to become a movie and you were given the rights as to whom to cast for the film..whom would play the male character and whom would play the female?”

“I absolutely adore Gabriel Burn…and now that I come to think of it I haven’t seen him in any recent projects! But good call on a younger version of him he was fantastic is Usual Suspects! And for out last question of the evening…describe one of the most fantastic posts you’ve ever received here in blue moon…we don’t have to know from who or exact details, just a summary of that post that made you go “WOW!”

"Virtue the pleasure is all mine and I am grateful you came on the show today. And I truly appreciate your candor in the matter of what I am doing here on these interviews." Gia leans in to kiss Virtue on the cheek and give him a hug, "Ladies and Gents Victorian_Virtue!"

The crowd gives him a standing ovation and applaud loudly, "Stay tuned for more interviews as I have a hefty list to go through and once again thanks everyone for joining us!!"

*The crowd cheers as Gia continues to talk with Virtue as the camera fades out*

Back
Top Bottom