Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Interview anyone?

grabs a few jellybean well if I ever can find anyone to roleplay with my grammar seems to scare everyone off I like to play if your female you be the daughter of a plantation owner or if your male I can be the daughter and you or I am a rich gentleman caller asking you to a ball. and when I bring you home it can go light or dark however you like it I discuss it with the partner the roles, names, sexes, and outcome

"I know from experience that poor grammar is a big no no for many writers. But here on blue moon there are many people that are very lenient with grammar as long as they can find that perfect partner." Said Gia before waving her finger in a playful repremanding way, "Now now Nick...discussing plots or possible rps with me on the show is prohibited. All rp inquiries are to go through pm. Well thank you so much for your time here on Chit Chat with Gia!"

*everyone begins to applaud as Gia stands up clapping as well*

"Stay tuned folks as I have my dearest Pazzo joining us as well as Dog aka BlackDog and the beautiful AndNich123 for now Good bye and RP on!!*screen fades out after Gia returns to a conversation with Nick.

*fade in to a stage with a comfy love seat, coffee table and a pretty Ol' Gia dress in a black strapless wiggle dress, elbow length opera gloves, Cuban heel stockings and a gorgeous pair of stilettos in black with a red bottom (no shame in a nice pair of Louboutins!) and a beautiful pin curl look with victory rolls.*

"Welcome back everyody I am really excited today to introduce a fav rper of mine, who is known by the phenominal masks he dons on his page...Ladies and Gents please help me welcome Pazzo!"

*Gia looks back to where the guests usually appear from backstage, she stand up and the crowd applauds as well*

*the unassuming drummer that no one seemed to notice before suddenly takes off his artistic black beret, and puts on a white and black Harlequin mask, then stands up.

He walks to Gia 's desk wearing a fitted black suit with exxagerated pinstripes, and silk tie printed with Calvin and Hobbes comic strips...

*Gia hugs him, and gives him a kiss on the mask, as she sits down she offers him a cherry Dr. Pepper*

“thank you so much for being here, I’m sure they’ll be a lot of eyes checking in on this interview as I am aware that you are quite the charmer here on Blue Moon! So I’m going to get straight to it, The Iconic Pazzo mask…did you design them?”

Pazzo embraces the lovely Gia, the macabre grin on his mask seemingly growing wider...
And after receiving the boon of a kiss from the media goddess, he acts as if he might swoon...

Chuckling, he unbuttons his pinstripe jacket at the waist, and seats himself onto the plush leather chair nearest to her desk...

"Thank you for having me Gia, its good to be here. You are very kind, but I am almost certain your audience watches this show to admire its gorgeous host..."

He listens to her liquid voice inquire about his masks... once again the mask seems to grin a little more...

"Yes actually, The one I am wearing now is the third version of what was intended as a party mask several years ago..."

Pazzo then shifts his legs into a figure four position, and leans back in his chair, looking up slightly, searching his memory...

"About four years ago I was invited to a Halloween Party by another student in one of my classes. It was around lunchtime, and she told me that costumes were required... That afternoon. At the time I was between jobs, so I was limited to what I had on hand. The first mask was made from sticky backed vinyl floor tiles, thermal glue, and painted with spray-paint..."

*He then shows Gia the following Picture*

"I took my inspiration from the traditional long tribal masks. You can see the first mask on the left here. It last for that one night, but quickly fell apart on me soon after. I was able to turn my life around shortly afterward, and found a great job that I very much enjoy. To celebrate, I decided to make something a little more permanent. The mask on the right in this photo was mask number 2, made from thin oak plywood, epoxy, and wood filler, all sanded down to a clean shape."

*He then shows her the next photo*

This is mask number two after it was painted...
The idea was that the bloody tears from the right eye were to symbolize the challenges I have faced in my life. The silver stripe on the left was added to represent that there is always a silver lining to every situation, no matter how well it may be hidden... The second mask last for a good while, until it was destroyed in a moving accident..."

"But, as they say shit happens." He murmurs, his voice happy, "The mask I am currently wearing is virtually identical in design, made from similar wood and epoxy, just with a different paint scheme, teeth with a slight inward curvature, and a row of spikes on the left instead of a silver racing stripe..."

Pazzo then chuckles softly behind his mask...

"It did suffer some minor dragon-chewing damage a while back from Sirix, but it was nothing that was unfixable..."

"If anything, I'd like to say they are a more accurate representation of my imagination than my actual face..."

“So I guess it would be safe to say the masks still represent many phases of the mans life behind it? I have to say I just love the evolution of them from the beginning to the current. Do you think such artistry may continue? Will more masks be developed? I personally would love to see more of them!” she grinned as she crosses her legs and her eyes beem at him as if ever so curious about the man behind the mask.

“We actually met by a happy accident here on Blue Moon and I am so happy we did as I personally love writing with you, and with that being said I have a question about the Rp that you have now taken on as a solo project ‘The Evil Behind The Mirror’… in mid stalking you…I mean browsing around blue moon…” Gia winks at the audience before continuing, “ I read it and thought the concept of the Rp was very interesting, and I am aware from reading your journals how it bothered you that it was not completed or taken to the next level of the arch of the plot…It has gore…the kinda thing that makes most people squeamish…can we expect more dark and gritty scenes, perhaps more horrific than what was already written?” she asks leaning against the armrest of the sofa and resting her chin on her hand awaiting his response.

*Even though the mask wears an evil grin, one could almost sense its smile fading a little upon hearing Gia's next question...*

"The torture scene was central to the plot, and was something that was needed to establish the serial killer's personality... Well, I say killer, even though no one has really "died" technically. Those that he targets are wired directly into a VR system, where they live out the years in a simulated hell akin to what we saw in "Dante's Inferno"... "

*He shifts in his chair* "That particular scene was very difficult to write... and even more painful to read, yet its been said that life begins outside of one's comfort zone, and for good reason. When you struggle with something is when you truly learn, and as such its an experiment with just how evil and depraved I can truly make the Villain of the story..."

Pazzo reaches forward, and grasps a bottle of cold water from a steel, ice filled bucket, and actually drinks it through his mask...
"As such, I have learned that the horror genre is just not meshing with my brain. It was a fun little experiment but not something I can do long term, at least not right now. I just don't feel it."

He takes a long drink from his water bottle

"... at least not right now, that may change."

Pazzo's body suddenly stiffens, and his mask twitches from side to side...
His moments abruptly become more relaxed, more fluid, and more confident. His voice is more direct, more deliberate, and more articulated...
He leans forward in his chair, making the leather creak. He places his elbows on his knees, suddenly carrying a very serious air...
"Please forgive the primary personality... He is just making a feeble attempt to appear normal... What puts him outside of his comfort zone is not the morbid details of writing about torture, gore, and horrible, unspeakable suffering...."
He murmurs softly...

"What truly puts him off and makes him uncomfortable, is the fact that it doesn't bother him at all. He learned that writing about such things comes easily and naturally to him, and he feels as if he should be uncomfortable about it...
He is afraid he will be labeled as a sick minded freak, instead of embracing his dark side, and running with it in terms of writing and contributing to the Horror Genre... Give him a few days to come to his senses... You have not seen the last of Marcus... He will have his own story..."

He leans back in his chair, the mask oddly serious... "And now you know why they call us "Pazzo"... Have a good evening..."

Pazzo then tenses again... His mask twitching... His movements are once again quick and abrupt... He reaches for his water bottle, "Yeah, maybie later I'll write some more Horror..." He murmurs to the lovely Gia...

*Gia batted her eyelashes at him, realizing the crossover of personalities right there on her sofa intrigued by the way the situation turned about, she then scoots a little closer to the masked man and crosses her legs as she reaches to her bowl of Samoa cookies and takes a bite, swallows then proceeds to talk, “Well Im sure whatever direction your rps take they will be worth reading anyway! This is actually a request from an undisclosed RPer…chess? Why? Are you an avid chessplayer? Why a chess game here on Blue Moon?”

Pazzo smiles behind the mask...

"I have always enjoyed gaming as a whole, call it video games, table top RPGs, writing stories, you name it. Chess is one of the classics, and I enjoy the logic and strategy involved, and a good challenge. People have played chess by mail for hundreds of years, so I figured why let distance separate us? The forum is a good resource for communication, so I thought I would offer a chessgame here on BMR to anyone that wanted it. I have one game going, and she looks to be a fairly strong opponent... I could likely support two more games, and might offer them in the near future"

"Chess here on Blue Moon is brilliant! I wanted to ask you...what would be...Pazzo's ideal rp? That would include plot, intensity, type of rp partner to work with?" She asks nibbling another Samoa cookie.

Pazzo leans back into his chair, and looks up lost in thought...

"Good grief... I have so many ideas and wants I don't know if any one story could satisfy them all... I would have to say something using the setting of "Shadowrun" might work, since it has something for everyone. You have your high fantasy elements with magic, trolls, monsters, dragons and the like. You also have high tech vehicles and cybernetics, and then you have the non stop action and combat, political intrigue, you name it. There is literally nothing that cant be done with that setting. This is why I always request that setting first when starting a new RP, but its sometimes not for everyone."

He then produces his own favorite Red-Box of cookies, which consist of chocolate covered shortbread and peanut butter... "Not a fan of coconut, otherwise I would confiscate those from you and eat them myself pretty girl =D"

*Gia giggles before taking the last bite of the cookie she had in her hand, "Shadowrun does give a writer a broad spectrum to play with...but it is a type of rp that has to be detailed, extremely dedication towards such an rp. And like you said...not for everyone." She sipped her drink before asking her last question of the evening," So my sweet Pazzo...do you have a ritual or habit of sorts before you write? For instance I have to make sure my desk it tidy, a drink whether it be coffee, tea or a glass of wine has to accompany me before writing, thats my ritual!"

Pazzo's mask grins even wider...

"In addition to drinking or eating something, I like music when I write... and it can be anything. One night I might listen to classical, another contemporary, or when I am really angry heavy metal... It really depends on the state of mind I am in..."

"Well there ya have it ladies and gentlemen! Please give a warm applause to my dearest Pazzo! Thanks everyone and have a great night!!!!!"

*Gia leans in to give Pazzo a big hug and a kiss as the audience pays homage and they all put on their paper copies of Pazzo's mask and applaud and cheer madly before the camera fades out*

Gia walks out on stage with an applauding audience and she blows kisses to all in a very conservative yet sexy gray dress with a thin black belt around her tiny waist and a square neckline and three quarter sleeves. She had on a pair of strappy Manolo Blahnik pumps as she held her hands together as she said, “Ladies and gentleman I am excited to introduce our fourth guest of my show, Give a round of applause to Dog, also known as BlackDog here on Blue Moon!” she applause as did the audience once again as she awaited her guest while standing before one wing back chair

GiaNoir said:
Gia walks out on stage with an applauding audience and she blows kisses to all in a very conservative yet sexy gray dress with a thin black belt around her tiny waist and a square neckline and three quarter sleeves. She had on a pair of strappy Manolo Blahnik pumps as she held her hands together as she said, “Ladies and gentleman I am excited to introduce our fourth guest of my show, Give a round of applause to Dog, also known as BlackDog here on Blue Moon!” she applause as did the audience once again as she awaited her guest while standing before one wing back chair

BlackDog comes out on stage smiling and waving to the audience while wearing his trademark costume modeled from the second Robin, Jason Todd. The belt buckle in the shape of the bat symbol was especially well polished and gleamed bright under the studio lights. After making his way across the stage, Dog leaned in and kissed Gia on each cheek. He said to her, "hello, darling." He then politely stood there while Gia sat down, and then sat down on the couch putting one arm up on the back while crossing his legs. He smiled, pointed at Gia and said, "now, why does it seem I'm always following Pazzo?" He then laughed.

She giggled and offered him a drink, today Gia was drinking a Cosmo, she had a bottles on the coffee table as she wasn’t sure if Dog likes spirits wine or beer.

“Well I am sure its purely coincidence but Pazzo and I communicate for most part every day! So I apologize if it seems you’re always following Pazzo! So until now we haven’t really met so I am glad to have you on the show! And I’m wondering out of all of your rps…which is your favorite that you have ever written? Can you tell us a little about it?” asked Gia curiously sipping her cosmo.

Dog pauses to collect his thoughts while clasping his hands. "Well, unfortunately my favorite rp on Blue Moon so far is being done through pms so you can't read it. I play Austen, a slave, owned by Roy Anders who is played by Liam Dale. Austen is Roy's ... um ... I guess human pet would be the correct phrase, and Roy is a wealthy man with certain ... um ... shady connections. It's set in a world where there are certain companion slaves who are bred to be pets, and debtor slaves who are sold at auction to pay for either theirs or someone else's debts. Having gotten bored with companion slaves, Roy has purchased Austen, who is a debtor slave being sold to pay for his parent's debts. It has just the right amount of smut and plot for me."

Dog pauses and smiles. He says to Gia, "I think I may have found my rp soul mate in Liam Dale." He makes a little rolling gesture with his hand. "It's strange, we just seem to just know where the other one wants to go in this rp."

“I am so happy to hear…the joy of finding an rp soul mate is immeasurable by the words we create on a day to day basis to describe the joy of our characters! I find it the absolute rarest of treasures! I have been fortunate enough to find my Pazzo and MarxistPanda, I’ve had awesome rp partners that certain circumstances in their lives took priority over rping, and we’ve gone our separate ways…so I am a very lucky girl!” Gia smiled before moving on to the next question,

“In your rping career…which rp or subject of rp has been most difficult for you to write? Is it something you drop as a writer or fight through?”

"Hmmm ...," Dog considers as takes a drink. "That's a tough question. I would have to say that I really dislike playing fandoms or really any canon character. I find that no matter how well you think you're playing a canon character, there will always be someone who thinks you're doing a terrible job at it." He looks down for a second, and then back up. "I think it's because they have some sort of personal connection to the character, and if you don't play the character according to their perception of that character then you're doing a bad job at it." Laughing, Dog says, "it's a double edge sword, of course. A lot of people will ignore original characters in a fandom type setting." Dog shrugs and smiles in a 'what can you do' kind of way.

“Yeah I think how you have described it hits home as now I only play original characters ,and even if someone else plays a a canon it still has the rpers spirit in it…and in my case I really love my rpers so…don’t mind the spirit in it!” she laughs before sipping her drink and going forward,
“Have you ever created a character, that for some reason something happened in the rp that was sad for that character whether it be the character lost a love one or had a tragedy of some sort in his/her life…did you ever get emotional over it? I know I have…creating a character isn’t just adding words to a paper, to me its giving that character life, and if anything happens to that character…yeah…I get misty eyed!”

Dog took another sip of his drink. "Oh I definitely agree. On some characters I've spent a lot of time and energy creating the character and doing research. I've even searched through scientific websites trying to figure out how certain powers would work for a superhero." He raised an eyebrow as he said, "but I've never had anything so tragic happen that it made me cry. I certainly feel emotional sometimes." He cleared his throat. "The rp I mentioned, Liam Dale's character Roy has a pet name for my character, Austen." Laughing, he said, "he calls him 'bunny'. When he does that it always makes me smile." Dog smiled just thinking about it.

“Oh my gawd that is so cute! Bunny! Adorable!” Gia snorted a chuckle before catching herself and covering her mouth embarrassed! She then giggled softly while saying, “Yeah I have a friend of mine that I have known for over 10 years, and we started rping, and her name for me is Gigi, sometimes her characters call my characters that in an rp and I just cant help but grin when I read it! We are actually working on a series of actual books to be published, daunting task but all worth it!” Gia smiled again as she looked about the audience before back at Dog, “So…you’re working on this rp you love, and vested much time and effort on…describe in one word…your reaction when you get that message that says you have a new message…and that message is the follow up to your favorite rp!”

Back
Top Bottom