Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Straight, Literate Female for Long Term Play. Major WIP, please don't post inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6tJzTdT.png
Keelah Se'lai - By the homeworld.

Currently Open and Looking.
I am currently looking for some in depth role play, I can play as Keelah or we can create an entirely new character together. I am open to most suggestions. I can do modern or high fantasy. I'm kinda in the mood for a fight, but it's not a necessity. Message me if you're at all interested.

Hail and well met, fellow warrior of light~!
I'm gonna keep this portion short and sweet.
I withdrew from role playing for a while and now I am back. I'd like to dive head first into some really in depth, literate play.
Sex is not the key objective. I don't mind if it's thrown in, but I'd prefer some story building first.
Below I have Keelah's information if you like to give it a glance, but at the moment I am in the mood for some fantasy so hit me with your best shot.

❂ Keelah is a Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te from the realm of Eorzea in the Square Enix MMO, Final Fantasy XIV - Realm Reborn.
❂ Keelah is addicted to playing FFXIV, she will hang out on BM, but not much can pull her attention away from the game.
❂ Keelah is currently on the Balmung server. You are more than welcome to come find me and say 'suck my dick', maybe we can run some shit together.
❂ Keelah is also a skin shifter, which means she can change sex, race and appearance at will (A plausible IC excuse for her crippling fantasia addiction)
❂ Keelah is a Bard for her main class, she has a sweet and beautiful singing voice which can travel far and bewitch all who hear it.
❂ The name Keelah Se'lai is taken from the Mass Effect universe, it is a Quarian saying that means "By the home world I hope to see one day".

A Quick Run Down.
  • Standing a cute 4'9, with a narrow waist, curved hips, plump D cup breasts and long, sensual legs, Keelah is a gorgeous little play thing. Her skin is fair and smooth like perfect cream coloured porcelain. Her eyes are a dazzling shade of blue, that are framed by long, dark eyelashes. Keelah's hair is a dark chocolate colour that hangs in silken waves down past her shoulders. Upon her head stands a pair of pointed, fuzzy ears that twitch and wiggle of their own accord. A long, very fluffy tail hangs from the lower part of her back and coils around the hand of anyone who would attempt to stroke its silken fur.

Dressed in traditional Miqo'te garb, Keelah wanders around without any shoes on, leaving only her thigh high stockings to protect her delicate feet from the ground. Keelah also wears a hand crafted, black leather collar that was fastened around her neck by her beloved Master when he claimed her as his own. She wears it everyday without fail, you will never see her without it.

Powers and Weaponry.
  • Keelah Se'lai is a Bard of little renown and prefers it that way. Her movements are silent, her strikes deadly and her accuracy is to pin-point perfection. Keelah prefers to lurk in most rooms, taking to the high ground and hiding in among the shadows until her presence is requested. Keelah keeps her sleek and powerful Zeta Bow strapped to her back at all times, along with an assortment of hidden blades scattered about her form and two long, tube like mechanisms that she keeps strapped to the inside of each arm, hidden beneath her sleeves, that can fire a barrage of long, thin needles towards her target with a motion of her wrist. Keelah has a wide collection of weaponry at her disposal, but stores it out of sight within an Aetherial Gate, an alternate plane of existence from which she can summon her required pieces with a minor enchantment that she may cast before, during or after a battle. (Inspiration: Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail)

With the fair amount of mana Keelah posses, she is able to cast a decent healing spell, but it is not all that potent. So instead she waists her limited supply of magic on sneaky little tricks and mischievous fun, such as her armory summons, decoy glitter bombs, electrical attacks and her favored spell, Translucency. A spell which dissolves her solid state, for a limited period of time, into a metallic and translucent goo so that she may escape most sticky situations.

Inventory and Miscellaneous.
  • Strapped to her belt is a small leather pouch in which the portal to her armory dwells. However, Kee also stores a bizarre assortment of items within its depths to use whenever she pleases. these items include, but are not limited to; phials of Fantasia, a bull whip, Kiki's Chocobo whistle, a packet of dull looking biscuits that are perfect for Kiki, an odd batch of potions in different vials and colours along with a set of sterile syringes, an over abundance of sex toys (you name it, she's more than likely to have it stored away), a bottle of ginger beer and a small wooden harp.

Mount and Companion:
  • Keelah's chocobo, Kiki, is a rare breed of Draught Chocobo. His stature and strength is twice that of a regular chocobo, but his demeanor is far more restless and stubborn. He has come to acknowledge Keelah as his companion and rider, but he does not hesitate to jerk her around as he takes great pleasure in forcing Keelah out of her saddle and over his front. However despite it all, he cares for Keelah greatly and they have become good friends over the years.

History.
GIANT WIP GIMME A BREAK IT'S NOT GONNA BE ANY GOOD, MMKAY?
  • Kee started her life among the wretched and damned, raised in a world where the law of men and the right to her freedom meant nothing, where strength determined rank and loyalty would cost your life. Within the South Shroud dwells a pack of feral Miqo'te called Poachers, lead by a single male king the group is primarily women and children, a way of life the Miqo'te have thoroughly condoned, yet the poachers selfishly adhere to. They are an isolated clan, not a single man should ever enter and not a single female should ever leave, the penalty for attempting an escape is a violent and horrific death. Keelah was a youngling brought into this world by the King of their clan and an innocent woman he had stolen away from a passing caravan. Her mother had died during birth, but the King was barely phased by her passing, easily handing Keelah off to the lowest ranked clan member to bring her up and teach her their way of life. The years passed and Keelah grew up to be a strong and independent girl. Her adoptive mother, Gota, was harsh and unyielding, but she cared for Keelah deeply and protected her with every fiber of her being. Gota made sure Keelah would win the respect and trust of her other clan members and soon even catching the eye of the King. After her thirteenth birthday, Keelah was sent to the King under the promise that he desired to offer her an official rank within the clan. Leading her out far beyond the walls of Taker's Rot he forced her to the ground and raped her, eventually leaving her a bloody mess upon the forest floor, left to defend for herself and find her own way home. Fighting off wild beasts and passing adventurers Keelah stumbled back to Gota who cleaned her up while she cursed the King and their way of life.

After that night the King's attentions for her faded and she was left to live her life with Gota, but an intense desire had begun to well up inside her, she was going to claim her freedom or die trying. Gota tried her very best to convince Keelah that it was a fools dream, none of them could leave, their loyalty to the king was inbreed and Keelah would fail before she could even try. Gradually Keelah fell to her mother's pleas and she threw away her desire for freedom, however after a raid upon a supply delivery to Quarrymill went horribly wrong Keelah found herself alone and lost within the Black Shroud. Without meaning to she had found her chance to escape, but she was quickly perused not by her kin, but by a Wood Wailer who had followed her trail from the raid. They fought, ran and chased for near on a day until exhaustion soon began to get the better of them both. The Wood Wailer offered a truce and Keelah begrudgingly accepted, both of them collapsing by a creek to patch their wounds and rest, one never letting the other out of their sight. After an hour of silence the Wood Wailer spoke up, he was called Aurifort, a handsome Elezen and a new recruit to the Wood Wailers dispatched to the South Shroud to help protect the supplies. As he was young and eager he had followed Keelah in the hopes of capturing her and returning her to their base so he would make a name for himself among the older recruits. Laughing Keelah told him that he was a noble minded fool, they shared this moment, Keelah had never known what laughter was before and after a gentle probe from Aurifort she explained her history and her hatred for her clan.

RE: Quick, grab my tit. ADVENTURE! Literate Female seeking Male for Long Term Play [WIP]

This is quite the wrote out character. I can't wait to see her in her final edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom