Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not So Snow White (Mr Quixotic & Aurelia)

Oh good lord, he was really good. If Sophia had wondered if her skills were working at any point, that worry was slowly dwindling. Either that, or he was just blowing hers out of the water without much thought. As it was his turn to finally speak, the dark haired girl listened intently, eating on her roll with a small sip of her drink in between. A part made sure to not drift off and just watch his mouth move throughout and to make sure she was actually taking in what he was saying. Really, how had she missed such a person before hand? She defiantly needed to look up from her books every once in a while...

Her eyes blinked to realize things were shifting gears, and she needed to get her head away from what Preston's mouth could probably do other then just smoothly talk to her. Her food had seemed to magically disappear and when the waitress was over, Sofia mouthed a thanks in silence of the male's as her plate was taken as well. A hand coming over to lift her drink up, pausing as the word Delta left his mouth, but then continued in her action to hopefully make her not look like a complete idiot. So after a hefty swing to allow him to finish talking and finish her caffeine loaded drink completely. Or what she thought was done.

The look to the watch had her eyes dropping before popping back up quickly, a smile all to hastily back on her lips. Did the thought of her going to such a party scare him off? Did he really have a lecture? Sofia supposed it really wouldn't matter what this little side step had ventured and now thought, or so she would like to think. Sadly, that party had to happen whether it got her another date with the seemingly prince like guy or not.

But to take him as a date? There was a small idea,however she wasn't sure if that could work. If she had to get in with this Stuart guy, then surely he would like her as arm candy. "I'm not usually one to go either... a friend thought it might change up scenery a bit. Do that college life or something." She tried to explain then realized she didn't need to. He was asking her out on another date, give or take a way. A chew to her bottom lip passed in a second of thought before she brushed a lock of hair to the side, behind her ear even though it was pretty much already there. "Sure." Shit. "Like you said, Fort Knox. It is just a funny idea anyway." Her smile brightened but she felt the heavy feeling of the lies in it. The first decent seeming guy and she had to feed him crap. Wonderful. "But if I get in, I'll see what I can do."

Her own wink passed as her chair scooted back. Best to just play it cool. She had no idea how any of this was going to play out or how things were going to be looking for her in even the next few days. Tapping her cup twice, she let it rest with only a small drip or two left and started to push herself up. "I'll let you know what I find out." Maybe. "Clearly you know where to catch me," It came in her own tease of now realizing they had classes together. "I hope I didn't bore you to much myself." She tried turning the subject a bit to the side as she leaned over to snatch up her bag and then slowly start to stand, daring to look back. A small breath passed and then she pulled bag over her shoulder and drifted from the seat, pushing it back in once she was out of the way. Best to just brush him off for the rest of the day and try to go to sleep. Like that was actually going to happen, but it was still a good thought. Still, her hand lifted in a wave of goodbye so they could part ways. "I'll see you around Preston..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A low groan pressed through the female's vocal cords as she rested her head back against the hallway wall. One eye peered open to see the clock and that the class she was waiting on should be ending anytime now. It had been two days since Hunter had called her to the office and she had fully put off trying to talk to the one student she needed to. Or maybe she was planning, that at least sounded better in her mind. However, she couldn't put it off anymore. She had only today and the next before Hunter wanted a report and she was to get into the party so she had to work fast and diligently.

Stuart Thompson; her target as it were. Sofia felt like sort of a spy, but tried her best to push that childish notion away. The female had spent the first night after coffee up way later then she ever wished; just as she had figured would happen. But in that time she found herself planning, scheming, just plainfully thinking up something to do and get this guys attention so she could get an invitation to some damn party. Why a bunch of frat boys even needed to make such a thing just as her date had said, Fort Knox, was beyond her. Unless they were hiding something. Though that had been another bump in her road. It was hard to think of what to do to Stuart when she would keep getting glimpses of mister Prince Charming in her mind.

The sound of students starting to pack up and the door opening just a few feet down from her drew her thoughts to the present. No time to worry about anything now. Hands rustled through her hair to liven it up, then brushed down against the top that was a bit lower cut. It didn't scream slutty, because frankly Sofia didn't have much that could actually do that anyway, but surely it was enough with her tight fitted jeans to draw some male's attention. At least long enough for her to flirt her way into a crummy date to a party she didn't even want to go to. So forcing her mind to clear and her flirtatious side to settle into the pilots seat, she waited till she saw the face she needed.

Sofia had made sure to do this right near his last class so he couldn't use the excuse of another class to dodge her. At least, without her knowing he was trying to. God this seemed stalkerish and a touch uncomfortable. Nonetheless, Sofia would rather her future career over just a bad case of nerves. She had to do this. Pushing from the wall with a curl, she spotted the brown haired male and soon enough started following him out to the campus grounds. She wanted to make sure he was heading towards his dorm before doing anything. Finally, when she was sure he was, as they were almost to the towering building that must have held a lot of the males on school grounds, her feet picked up in pace and she reached out to touch his arm with a delicate tap. Her voice dropping to that more coy sound, "Excuse me."

Did Preston feel guilty for lying to Sofia, and attempting to pry information out of the woman under false pretences? Possibly a touch, but he managed to push any emotion aside. He a was professional paid to perform a job, and after it was completed, they could become fully acquainted, with no secrets between them. She was a criminology student, she'd understand; and it wasn't as if he were the only one with secrets, was it? Definitely not, was the impression the blue eyed man gained as she spoke about Delta Tau Chi. There was nothing he could put his finger on, and her body language read just fine, but he intuitively knew she was withholding information.

The request for another date, was to both gauge her reaction, and because....well, because he wanted to spend time with Sofia. As much as he kept reminding himself to remain professional, and finding excuses for each of his actions, he knew that reason to be the major cause of his asking. Preston shot her his most charming smile. "Oh, I know where to find you." Not bothering to mention that, from this moment on, he'd know her whereabouts every minute of every day. "Possibly, you'll even be so kind as to allow me to sit next to you in class, and copy your notes?" The smile turned into a cheeky grin as his chair scooted back in unison in with hers; the teasing words to Sofia reminding the young man of the crushes he'd had when he was a teenage boy. Having the honour of being asked to sit next an attractive girl back then had been such a big deal.

The man dropped a $20 bill onto the saucer containing the cheque the waitress had left - enough to cover their meals, and a hefty tip - subtly removed the microphone from the table, and nodded at Sofia. "It was fun, hopefully we do get to do it again. As for Delta Tau, I'm sure you'll find a way to attend, and why not? This is college right, we're not allowed graduate without experiencing these things, and having stories to tell. If you do snaffle an invitation, you have to promise to give me all the gossip." Preston shot her a wink, then lifted his hand to wave her goodbye, before his lips pursed, and countenance turned to one of concentration and contemplation as he watched her walk out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart Thompson was a jerk. Fortunately for Stuart, however, he was a jerk from a rich family, and that had allowed him to become a budding initiate of the Delta Tau Fraternity. An honour not normally bestowed on Junior's, his parents, and that of the Frat leader, Stephen Drummond moved in the same social circles, and that provided his 'in'.

What the young man failed to realise - apart from being an jerk, Stuart wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed - was that Stephen, and side-kick Doug Rawlins, had no intention of allowing the eighteen year old full membership, but instead, to just use Stuart's lack of intelligence, and willingness to follow directions, to their own advantage, and ensure he was the fall-guy if things ever went awry. One thing he was good at, was keeping his mouth shut when it was so ordered. Anyone who was not already associated with either Stephen or Doug, or wished to speak to them in regards to 'party matters' was first required to approach Thompson, who'd pass along a message. They couldn't be too careful about being seen with the wrong people, and providing an excuse for the police to raid the Frat House; one which was deliberately leased from a private owner, off campus, so as to be out of the reach of College Security, and Dean Forsythe.

The six-foot, thin, brown-haired, green-eyed male had just completed his assigned task of placing the alcohol order for the weekend's upcoming party; one, he himself would be on door duty for, and not allowed the opportunity to partake of the liquor; and daydreaming that Stephen and Doug may even throw him a girl for his efforts; when the tap on his shoulder, and a voice he didn't recognise, caused him to jump.

Slowly he turned, ready to yell at whoever it was for interrupting his reverie, when his eyes landed on her face, and he saw if was Sofia; the girl who in his entire time at College, had never uttered a word in his direction, and a smile came lit up his face. She must have heard about his budding reputation, and influence on Campus. The smile widened as an eyebrow rose, and Stuart puffed his chest out. Thompson may have been a jerk, and lacking in intellect, but it couldn't be said that he didn't compensate for it, with boyish charm. "Well hey there baby, what can I do for you?"

The knowledge that he was now an important member of Delta Tau Chi always got the girls panties wet, and it appeared from the coy sound of her voice, and flirtatious touch of his arm, that even those such as Sofia White were not exempt. Stuart's eyes left her face to linger on her cleavage, and he licked his lips, before he forced his gaze back to hers, a cocky smirk on his face. "Or to you?"

If there had been any concern before that she was about to be brushed off just as Stuart started to look at her, it was quickly dismissed with the youthful look that quickly replaced whatever deep in thought one he had before. But it was the quick change in the rest of his demeanor that had the woman wondering if this was going to work out. Not because it didn't look like she could put on the charm herself, she had his full attention now that he was facing her. No, it was much more the words that soon slipped from his mouth in a tone that had Sofia wanting to roll her eyes. Or gag, as the last bit slipped out.

Oh god, he's one of those. Just her damned luck. Though it would probably play much heavier in her favor to go for the boys who thought they could get women with those lines. Didn't make the raven haired girl feel any better to actually have to answer to it. There was a reason she didn't speak to Stuart as it was, and now it was becoming even more clear as to why. Reason's why Sofia kept her nose to her books and minded her own. To many males were playing along just as this one was and it was the least charming thing she had seen in awhile. No way would Miss White usually let some guy drop a line to her like that and not answer in some roll of her eyes or laugh at the pure terribleness of it. She wasn't an awful person, but those were awful lines.

Sadly, she had to take this line in all the way Stuart wanted. Funny, charmed, witty, and maybe even a bit turned on. It, with no doubt in her mind, was going to be a bit hard to play off, but she had to do it. If she could get into this party, give Hunter what he wanted, she could put it all behind her afterwards.

It was time to put on her charm, though probably not in need of all of it. He was already hitting on her and making it more then apparent that if she even made the few motions he wanted, this should go pretty smoothly. So with a shift to flow right into the voice she had just used, Sofia started her fair magic. A sweet smile curling in time with his words, the softest breath of a laugh escaping as a hand came to brush fingers through her hair and dust it to the side. Eyes dropping away almost shyly before trailing up his lanky body as if admiring something special while words came out in the most natural of tones. "Well I did hear there was something you could do to... I mean.. for me." A smirk crawled on her lips even though she felt like making a scoff. "I heard someone has gotten quite high up in their position with Delta and well," A slide of her shoulders happened while she watched him with the cutest of looks, trying to play coy just as her voice had. The next part came easier then she would have liked and Sofia tried not to think just how much influence her mother had over what she had learned from the witch of a woman. Nonetheless, if the skills were going to come in handy...

Her eyes dropped to his arm again where her lips just parted so, hesitating her words while the digits of her finger came to his upper arm and then drifted down in the softest of touches. Finally her eyes making their way back up to his while she spoke in a quieter tone, one that would want to make people lean in just to get closer even if they could hear it. "I wanted to try and get my hands on him before someone else did." There was only a pause, letting the words sink in before she gave a smirk. "And to see if he would like some arm candy for the next party."

To actually refer to herself as arm candy was pushing it, but to sell, you had to be what they wanted. Sofia was offering to be Stuarts. Knots began churning, making the lining of her stomach feel acid filled. Sofia had thought about it the past couple days; she would do a lot for her future career. It was what kept her going thus far. So she was offering to do whatever Stuart Thompson wanted. And she fully well knew where that could go, she just hoped it wouldn't have to. Please, whatever greater being was watching over, don't let it go to that.

The eighteen year old lifted his eyes to her face, and stared at Sofia with an expression of hope, and anticipation. As well as obvious disregard of what she'd thought of his lingering glance at her breasts, or the nature of what had been intimated in his words. What he could do to her. Stuart thought his response witty, and he broke out into a grin as a brow raised, and she laughed, ran her fingers through her hair, and appraised his body in return. Obviously Sofia must have thought so too; this was just swell; and, unusually for Stuart Thompson, he remained silent to allow her to respond without interruption.

As her words and demeanour grew ever more flirtatious, Stuart allowed his gaze to drift to her lips, and shivered at the light touch of her fingers on his arm. Not used to being the centre of such female attention at High School - more due to personality, than looks - his head whipped around to ensure that he wasn't being made the subject of a joke, with his 'friends' hidden behind bushes as they watched and laughed. However, as his neck twisted, the young man got a grip on himself, and puffed his chest out. Delta Tau Chi. He was a member of the most sought after, and talked about Fraternity on Campus, and buddies with those others could only wish would befriend them. No-one would dare play a joke on him now, and soon his gaze was back on Sofia. The girl was almost begging for it.

His gleaming white teeth showed as he stepped closer, so that their bodies brushed, and he nodded. "Well, I got like ten other girls who want me to take them", he replied with pretend nonchalance, "But guess you'd make the best arm candy, so as long as you're going to put out?" His gaze drifted to her tits; the statement made without hesitation; then Stuart's breath hitched in his throat, and his mouth dropped open, when reality hit. Here was this damn girl, the most gorgeous in the entire College, asking him, and he wasn't even going to the damn party. No, Stuart Thompson would be stuck outside for the evening; sitting by the door with cell in hand, ready to sound the alarm if the cops showed, or call for backup if uninvited guests attempted to make their way in. Shit, shit, shit.

For a moment, he stared at her slack-jawed, and his head shook. Like a rabbit stuck in the headlights, he couldn't move or speak for ten seconds. There was no way he could allow this opportunity to pass by, but his mind had drawn a blank with what to do. Then, another thought struck him; being stupid didn't necessarily mean a lack of guile and cunning. Surely, if he brought Sofia to the Frat House, she'd soon be stolen away by Stephen and Doug, and he'd never receive the opportunity to fuck her. After the initial shock and ego inflation of her approach, the young man had fully regained whatever senses he possessed, and begun to to believe that he was almost certainly being played. The request, and obvious flirtation - so out of character for the Sofia White he knew, who'd never before spoken to him of her own volition - reeked of desperation.

Though he couldn't figure out why, or determine her real intentions, he didn't care. She was only a woman, what trouble could she cause? Maybe she just wanted to sleep with Doug, or Stephen. Sofia wouldn't be the first campus whore to attend the party just for that reason, or to boast that she'd 'been there'. Whatever the cause, Stuart intended to use the situation to his advantage. "I'd love to take you, but I'm going to be kind of busy that night; Head of Security and all." Still he couldn't help pumping up his importance. "I've a better idea."

The young man's tone changed as he dropped an arm, took hold of her elbow, and motioned with his head towards his dorm quarters. "They use those wrist-bands, like you get in nightclubs, so no-one can sneak in. Different colours each time. I have a stash in my room. Come over tonight, and I'll give you one so that you won't need me on Saturday night." His smile was sly as he released his grip, and his next words left no doubt as to what was expected of her in return. "You ever been dommed before, bitch?"

A Dom, according to Stuart Thompson, was simply a man who could order a woman around, and call her names. No wonder he had so much trouble finding willing participants. Tonight, hopefully, would be his first time. "How bad do you want to go to that party?"

This was seeming a bit too easy actually. Men were utterly hopeless sometimes whenever it came to a bit of cleavage and the words slipping around that they might just get their dick wet. Then again, she was basically offering to do such feats. Or well, perhaps not a feat with this one. He seemed like one she could easily work her self upon, fake out a bit of excitement and then be on her way after using some old school drama class that he had rocked her world. Sofia never claimed to be a saint, just not a slut. She just hadn't wanted to hurt the one boys feelings back in senior year. He had been such a sweetie... But her thoughts were drifting.

As much as she wanted to laugh at the comment of other girls, she forced a pout. One of those 'oh no, please don't say that, take me' pouts. A childish pout that usually Sofia would never let show. She wasn't a beggar. At least, not normally. If she wanted something then Sofia White would work for it. Just as she was doing now for her future education. But the last words had her freezing, at least in mind. He used the magic words. All guys ever wanted was sex, wasn't it? Sofia brought herself back to full composure. She knew where this could have led from the beginning and couldn't let it get to her now. Not in the middle of the act. Then again. It seemed Stuart was. A curious look started to seep over her flirtatious one just as she came to reality and realized he had went quiet for a moment. Shit, had she been caught on to? She wasn't her mother so this wasn't her natural talent. All she had hoped was that it was a momentary lapse in what could happen.

The quiet wait for him was a long one even in only passing a few seconds while he seemed to try and find words. Sofia's lips had parted, ready to say something, though even to her, she wasn't sure what. Anything to break silence and merely pull him back into it. Her. Finally, thankfully, he spoke, however it wasn't anything she wanted to hear frankly. He wasn't even going to be at the fucking party?! Well then why the hell was she wasting her efforts on this boyish pervert? Slowly, as he kept going, it was dawning. This was still working out, if she could get his trust, or apparently his dick, she was still welcome. With open arms at that; complete with a wrist band and all. Perfect.

A true smile had seeped to her face, if only in her own happiness. It had to be forced up longer as she kept watching the taller male's face though. Tonight and she would be.. what did he say? Dommed? Oh and hell if she was going to be called a bitch. Even in an endearing way. At least, the raven haired girl figured that's how he had meant it. She had thought he would be an easy target and this was turning out more complicated then she wanted. Would she really sleep with someone for her collage degree?

"Tonight?" Came the coy sound, thick lashes batting as she stayed closer to his body, her hand trailing to his chest. "Well since you have to watch over the party," It came out easy, impressed even, like he was a macho man for actually doing that instead of having fun at the party. "Tonight works." Well there was the answer to herself as well apparently. But to answer his other questions, she wasn't sure. So she played the innocent once more, watching him with just a tilt of her head slightly to the side. "I really would like to go to that party." Her voice dropped to something much more bedroom like as she said it. "Just cause you're so sweet for doing this, I'll be all yours tonight." Ew. "Maybe if things hit off, we can see how it goes even after that, yea?" Might as well build him up to make it seem even better.

So with a slide of her feet, she smoothly stepped back, giving a slow wink so her lips parted with it and she seemed fully into it. "Dorm number?" Good thing she remembered to ask. Just knowing it out of the blue might have came out a tad stalkerish. Maybe Stuart would have liked that though? Considering how important the poor guy felt already. It was almost sad. Once he gave it to her though, she lifted her hand in a cute wave. "See ya then, Stuart." And with a turn on her heel she was walking from him, leaving the younger male to fantasize how the night would probably play out for him. And Sofia, well she was off to look up a bit more about this domming thing she had only heard in passing.

Which wasn't probably the best idea. Sofia had had the rest of the evening free, so it left her alone in her own dorm room with a laptop and the world wide web to give her an overload of information on what could possibly go down that night. Dirty talk and a bit of roughness was something Sofia could handle, and sometimes, enjoyed thoroughly. This, she wasn't sure about. So the female sat in the last half hour contemplating over her choices. Which were lack luster and didn't really offer very many options. She had to sleep with Stuart if she wanted any of this whole scheme to pan out in favor of Hunter, which was then, in favor for her.

With her mind made up - or at least what she told herself it was - Sofia left the dorm, passing her roomie and saying she would be in late before heading off. The whole campus had died down and it was much quieter when night fell over everything. An almost eerie feeling coming while she spotted the building she had watched Stuart start for only hours before. Knots and twists began forming the closer she got, but she pushed herself to keep walking, head up. No time to chicken out now, Sofia. Not when the door was in front of the sweet faced girl in almost no time. Her thoughts must have engulfed her and she needed none of that. There was going to be hesitation, but instead, her arm raised and gave a quick three tapped knock to the door. Leaning back in curiosity and slight antsy to make sure she had grabbed the right number before straightening back up. Giving a tug down to the same shirt she had been wearing earlier. A bit more view of her cleavage came while she waited for Stuart to answer; and hopefully fast, so not to make her look like some paid for whore of the night.

Stuart couldn't believe this was actually happening. Though his demeanour was one of confidence, and he spoke without doubt or hesitation, "You ever been dommed, bitch", he expected a negative reaction, and look of disgust or incomprehension - wasn't that what he'd received from every other girl he'd attempted to seduce in the same manner? -, and presumed that he'd need pressure Sofia with the fact that only he could ensure she'd be allowed enter the Delta Dau Chi Frat House. How bad did she want to go? The answer to that question was as important to Stuart as any he'd ever asked in his life, and his mouth stood agape, breathing ceased, and both legs shook as his eyes remained locked on Sofia's, awaiting her response.

It was if time stood still. Tonight could be the best night of his life, or it could be the worst. Sofia White was fucking gorgeous; what guy wouldn't want to own her? His throat was parched, and it took a second or two after she'd replied for his brain to register what it was she'd said. Then, the breath he'd been holding was expelled in a rush, and his legs trembled even more, but this time from excitement, rather than nervousness, and a huge smile broke out on his face. She wanted it, and what else did she say? She'd be all his? If it we hit it off. Holy shit, this was beyond his wildest dreams, and from Sofia's apparent sincerity, Stuart thought he may have gotten it wrong, and she may not have been playing him at all.

"Um, what?" He mumbled, and shook his head as images of what the night ahead could entail flashed through his mind, then blinked rapidly, and looked at her in confusion, before he finally remembered the answer to her question. "Twenty-three." Stuart breathlessly provided his dorm number, then lifted a hand to wave goodbye, and threw her a smile as she departed. He'd recovered some of his composure. "See you tonight.....Slut." Wasn't that what you called them? As she disappeared from sight, Stuart swallowed hard, and realised he didn't really have the first clue about being a Dom. Maybe he should have read Shades of Grey after all? But it'd be okay, he'd just have to learn on the fly, and it wasn't as if he was shy, or a virgin. If if all else failed, he could still ensure Sofia received a good fucking.

If he'd had the time, he may have done some further research, however Stuart was required to meet with Doug and Stephen in order to finalise his duties for the party on Saturday night; which was why he'd not requested Sofia accompany him immediately; and arrived back at his dorm just in time to shower, dress, and run a comb through his hair, before he heard three quick taps at the door. At least being busy had kept his mind off things, and the eighteen year old thought he looked pretty spiffy in his tight-fitting blue jeans, and blue buttoned-dress shirt, with hair neatly combed, and teeth freshly cleaned. He took a deep breath, then walked over to the door, and pulled it open. "Come in." His tone was authoritative, as he expected it should be, when his eyes landed on hers, then slipped down to appraise her cleavage.

One of the advantages of being a member of Delta Tau Chi; though not yet a full initiate; was that strings were able to be pulled to ensure he had a dorm to himself. The room was a reasonable size, with a bed in one corner, next to which were a cheap wooden closet and small dresser. A television stand, in front of which was placed a two-seater sofa and coffee table, occupied another corner, and posters of half-naked supermodels and female pop-stars adorned the walls. A computer desk sat near the entrance to the small attached bathroom, in direct line of sight of the front door, adjacent to a bookshelf, and on top of which perched a bright yellow wrist-band. Placed dead-centre between a set of gleaming steel handcuff's and padded Ping-Pong bat.

"You ready to be dommed, bitch?" Stuart, who didn't possess the most extensive of vocabularies, asked as he reached for Sofia's wrist, and pulled her inside. His grip left hers once she was over the threshold, and he leaned around to push the dorm-room door shut behind them. It locked with a loud 'click', and then he stepped back to stare at her, and wondered which would work best. To force her to strip before she got on her knees, or after? The second seemed as if it would be a little clumsy.

It felt like much longer then the moment it actually took the male to answer and soon as the door opened, Sofia's smile was plastered on her face like a professional model would be taught. Her heart had started to pound up into her ears but she was sure she would be able to push that down eventually. Hopefully. Why this was freaking her out she wasn't even sure... oh well, she was very sure it was much more what could happen that night more then just the act of what would be happening. She went to part her lips, going to speak a subtle 'hi' but found his tone to throw her off with a small glance to the side curiously before back. "... Okay." It was unsure but Sofia was bound and determined to do her best.

However, she barely had time to register that command as her wrist had been snatched up, stepping quickly into the room with a stumble. Adjusting herself as he let her go to yank her head back and hear the door click, only then registering his words from a second ago. Did he not have anything nice to say to her? Even after she had offered to sleep with him so willingly? Or was this actually part of the dom thing? A twist in her stomach passed as she swallowed to resurfacing images of what she had seen on the internet. Maybe she couldn't do this. A slow breath in and trying to relax into the mood, she was slipping her shoes off, eyes finding Stuart's with the smile still back to being perfected on her lips. "Well I guess I am?"

Was that even the correct answer? Oh god she was doing this all wrong, he was going to see under her facade and send her straight out on her ass wasn't he? No, no, just calm down Sofia, he clearly just wants to get laid and this is an easy score for him... Not that you're easy... cause you aren't... Oh just shut up.

It was time to nut up or shut up and her hands were dancing across the hem of her shirt as she looked the male up and down, kicking in her acting skills once more. Clearing her throat quietly, she stepped towards him, giving a coy look as her hand finally lifted, delicate fingertips finding their way to his chest and then drifting across to his arm as she stepped gracefully around him. She was looking over the room and for the damn wrist band this whole thing was going to be about. If she didn't see it perhaps she would just count her lose, figure something else out and get the hell out of dodge. Unfortunately, or maybe not, her blue eyes found it all to easily. But only a second of eyeing it did her eyes switch to both sides and spy the handcuffs and paddles. A part of her was pretty sure those weren't just decoration or simple recreational use. Her gaze left and quickly swept around the rest of the room, her best voice coming out to feign current innocence of seeing them.

"Mmm... a room all to yourself? Must be cause of how well known you're getting, right?" She glanced over her shoulder to give a wink before looking back ahead. Maybe she could take the bracelet and just leave? Promise him a good time at the party or after it? Doubtful, he may have not been the brightest crayon in Delta's box but every crayon was still useful. Even the white one. That and years of yoga weren't going to help her take on the person that was usually the bouncer for parties. All she could think was to hope her mind had enough power for the universe to respectfully damn her mother more then she already was.

As it was, it looked like she needed to get this night over with. Really, if she thought positively, it couldn't turn out all bad could it? Maybe Stuart really knew what he was doing and this would be all a nice and new learning experience. All she had to do was just think keep with that... or pretend it was amazing. Either way, Sofia was sure she had got her mind to go along with what her body needed to start doing; which was why her eyes had locked with his now, hands trailing the edge of her pants and stopping right at the button she was then popping undone, slowly pulling her zipper down before thumbs latched to the sides of her pants and began to push them down her hips. "Are you ready for me to be your slut?" Ugh, that sounded terrible. Was she even supposed to say it? Oh god, this night probably would only get worse.

Stuart Thomson had viewed a lot of pornography in his young life; a lot; and in each and every one of the video's, the women had revelled in being treated like a piece of meat, and called every name under the sun. Slut, whore, bitch, tramp, hussy and more that he couldn't even recall. From their reactions, and expression on their faces, as the men - often more than one - issued their orders, and forced them to their knees to insult and degrade them, before they then bent them over, whipped their asses, pulled on their hair, and fucked them, cuffed, bound and at the male's complete and utter mercy, it appeared to be every woman's fantasy come true. Those men, to Stuart, were the epitome of what a 'Dom' should be.

Obviously the poor boy was a little confused, and unaware of the vast difference between Gonzo porn, and a Dominant, or that the women on screen were actresses, and the screaming, writhing orgasms; the likes of which Stuart had never elicited from a girl; were in fact, faked. Luckily for Sofia White, although not the sharpest tool in the shed, Stuart hadn't been denied every last vestige of common sense, and was somewhat cognisant of the possible effects of his own inexperience. He couldn't risk harming Sofia, and having her found unconscious, or worse, in his dorm-room. That would not reflect positively on Delta Tau Chi, and could well see him excommunicated. He'd need to take it carefully, but that wasn't an issue, as she'd stated this wouldn't be their first and last time. There was always the next for both to look forward to.

That he was already on the right track was evidenced by the raven-haired woman's reaction to his authoritative voice when the door clicked behind her, and it elicited a smile from her new 'Dom'. As did her acknowledgement of his importance in the Fraternity hierarchy, and the touch of her fingers which brought goose-bumps to his skin, and a shiver to his spine. "That's right." Stuart's chest puffed out as he followed her gaze to the paddle and handcuffs; the wrist bands the last thing on his mind at that moment; then turned back to her with a cocky smirk pasted across his features. "I can have any girl I want now, and I got myself the hottest piece of ass on Campus." Just because she was his toy for the night, didn't mean she wasn't worth a compliment.

He grinned and took a step forward, then stopped as her words reverberated in his ears, "Are you ready for me to be your slut?" The girl was really getting into it, and Stuart nodded and squirmed at the sensation of his jeans tightening around the crotch as his gaze dropped to the sight of Sofia's fingers commencing to undo her pants. He gulped, and stood as though entranced, until a lightning bolt struck him. This wasn't the way it was supposed to work; he was meant to be in control! Suddenly, with his burgeoning erection forgotten for the moment, Stuart's arm snaked out, and he gripped an elbow. "Did I tell you to get naked yet?"

He raised an eyebrow, quite proud of the commanding tone he'd managed to convey, and shook his head. "No, I didn't. You gonna be my slut, you need to learn to do what you're told. Got it?" It was a rhetorical question really, as he released her arm and motioned to the floor without allowing Sofia time to respond. "On your knees, and......." The boy's mouth flapped open and closed, and his pupils widened, as with green orbs locked on Sofia's, words failed him. What the fuck did he do now? He licked his lips, and his Adam's apple bobbed as his gaze flicked uncertainly around the room. Confidence was restored when his eyes lit upon his implements, and when he turned back, he released his grip on her arm, and lifted a hand to point. "You need to be spanked. Fetch that paddle, and bring it to me."

He then stepped to the two-seat sofa, turned it to provide a full view of the room, smiled at the woman, and completed his instructions as he dropped into his seat. "Between your teeth. And remove the top, I want to see your tits." Stuart Thomson was starting to get the hang of this domm-ing thing, and could only hope that Sofia was enjoying herself nearly as much, as with new-found composure, he waited for his command to be obeyed.

It wasn't that Sofia didn't know this was wrong, and it wasn't that the female knew she could easily do much better, or keep her standards higher without even seeming stuck up. Even if the compliment was but a passing thought - that actually seemed like a nice gesture if her mind could have taken it like that - she was about to sleep with this guy for a simple wrist band. If that wasn't lowering herself, well the raven haired girl didn't know what was. At least not at this point. And she tried to like to think it wouldn't get any worse. She'd get in, help get whatever Hunter wanted or needed for his own little schemes, and push all this as far behind her as she could. Then again, a lot of things sounded good in theory.

Like her just having a little romp in the sheets with the Delta Tau Chi member and grasping her wrist band before collecting her loses and leaving without another word. Her hands had stopped, arms bent just slightly as they had begun to push down her pants in an attempt to just get this over with. He hadn't told her anything, or was that a rhetorical question? She wasn't quite sure with the tone he seemed to be trying to use; and she was still utterly muddled by what was about to conspire here. So all she could do was give two shakes of her head side to side as if mocking his own, allowing him to continue with his hand on her arm for the time. Best to obey and just go with the flow as it was right? Oh, now that was a rhetorical question. Does this kid even know what he was doing? The thought passed slowly as she watched with a still innocent gaze. Even as the mention of lowering herself happened, Sofia kept the completely unfazed look... Then again, it could have been to keep from raising a brow and almost laughing at how awkward this guy seemed to still be.

Wait, what? Spanked? Her eyes drifted along his arm to where he was pointing but she already knew. So as she gave a slow nod, her body turned, hesitating before giving an off step. Did he still want her on her knees? Was her shirt supposed to come off first or after the paddle was in her mouth? His directions at least seemed confusing but she figured she could at least try and follow them in a manner that attempted to grasp all of them and keep Stuart happy. That was really the dom thing wasn't it?

So her hands lifted to the base of her shirt and judging a step or so, she finally was over to the paddle as the piece of clothing had been lifted over her head, her hair bunching up in it before falling back down to just past her neck and letting the article fall to the floor beside her. Giving a slight sway to the side with a hip, Sofia took the paddle, staring it over a passing glance in wonder just how much this could hurt before it found her teeth. A scrunch of her face made before she adjusted it and swallowed then finally turned to face him in just her bra, pants undone and hanging low on her hips. Taking a step, she stopped herself and looked down, on her knees or something right?

God this actually seemed like a pain. But she found herself lowering to her knees, a moment of debate before dropping to her hands then and starting to crawl towards Stuart like some kind of animal. How had she deserved to be spanked anyway? Was it cause she had been trying to unbutton her pants and strip? What guy didn't usually like that? Sofia was thankful her eyes stayed locked with Stuarts and her jumbled thoughts didn't give anything away, because she was sure he would have seen how not into this she was at the current moment. Maybe it will get better, Sofia. Just keep an open mind. She had to swallow back a laugh.

Though she was already at his knees and staring up at him, glancing to the side in confusion before back up. What now? Eyes came back up to his and she then waited for the paddle to be taken from her mouth or she would just hand it to him. But she didn't want him getting mad and this turning into some crazy abuse thing. The actual debate flashed in her eyes but she found herself scooting close to sit right by his knees and plop her rear back to her heels then, just tilting her head to watch him like some puppy waiting for a command. This felt humiliating.

Stuart Thomson was beginning to comprehend why this Dom/sub thing was so fashionable. At first, he'd thought that it was only because of that stupid Shades of Grey book - not that he'd ever read it - and the sheep who'd pretend to be interested in anything that garnered media attention, but now he was truly starting to understand it was about more than just the sex portrayed in his favourite porn movies, and that holding power over another was intoxicating. Sofia appeared to love it, too, really love it, and to revel in his control of the situation and commanding tone of voice. You could see it in her eyes, and demeanour. The way she didn't dare speak back, or deny him when he instructed her what to do. He was the man.

This night, and Sofia, was so different from the experiences he'd had with those other girls, who'd laughed or rolled their eyes when he'd attempted it; not realising that the only reason he'd tried was to help them fulfil their Christian Grey fantasies. Whatever it took to get their legs spread. That he was just as guilty of 'following the crowd' as any of the girls he'd attempted to Dom, hadn't crossed his mind, and he'd blamed them for his failures. Maybe you just needed to find the right one - the Yin to your Yang? - and in Sofia he believed he'd finally found her, and his calling in life.

The young man had never been so aroused in his entire eighteen years, and stifled a moan when his jeans bunched around his crotch as he fell into the sofa, and waited for his command to be obeyed. He could envisage the jealousy of the entire Campus when they realised Sofia White was now his bitch. Maybe the two of them would shop for a collar together. Then again, he'd could just order her to go out and buy one, what was the point in being her Dom if he couldn't make her do everything. This relationship was going to be so much fun. And easy.

"Shit." He shook his head to clear the thoughts that rattled around in his skull, and realised his rookie mistake. Sofia was at the desk, and as his mouth dropped open at the sight of her top coming off, and the girl sinking to her knees with paddle in mouth, he gasped and his eyes rolled back in his head. The problem was that he'd forgotten about what she wore under her shirt, and after his refocused gaze locked unashamedly on her cleavage, Stuart squirmed in the seat and considered ordering her to remove the bra as well, but decided against it. That'd make it appear as if he were a novice. Instead, in a croaky voice that emanated from an extremely parched throat, Stuart Thomson forced another compliment, "Nice tits, bitch," and watched her crawl across the floor with ever widening eyes and shortening of breath. A woman on her knees. For him? This was so fucking hot.

The young man squeezed his thighs together, and his hand shook when he looked down at the pet at his feet, and removed the paddle from between her teeth. Damn, she had a fine ass, too. His eyes had finally forced themselves away from her jiggling breasts to focus on her butt, and he inhaled deeply to regain composure. That was when he was struck by a thought. "We need a safe-word, isn't that what they do? Um?" His gaze moved to the raven-haired girls face, and his expression was one of complete and utter confusion. It remained that way for a few moments, then the creases in his brow unfolded, and he broke out into a wide grin. "Pussy. If this like hurts of anything, that's all you gotta say. Pussy."

Stuart's head bobbed up and down enthusiastically as he repeated the safe-word, congratulated himself on his creativity, then leaned forward, drew his arm back, and the paddle struck Sofia's butt. A querying brow arched to gauge her reaction as he tapped her butt twice more, then with the next gave it a proper whack. "Tell me what a bad bitch you've been. How you deserve to be spanked." His vantage point allowed an awesome view of her cleavage, and that, along with his-new found power and the sound of the ping-pong bat striking her firm, round ass, was almost too much. "Mmmm, fuck." The boy groaned and panted with each spank he issued, until suddenly his body spasmed in the chair. Oh god, this was so fucking hot.

The breathy words soon turned into gasps, and his mind became consumed with thoughts of his next move. Why not? The young man's hips writhed, and his erection threatened to split the seams of his pants as he gazed at her with pupils narrowed and darkened with need. "Tell me how bad you want to suck my cock, slut. Go on, take it out, and use your mouth." A glance at the wall clock would have told him Sofia had been there barely twenty minutes before his head fell against the sofa, the paddle slipped from his fingers to the floor, and his eyes closed in anticipation of the pleasure he was about to receive. A blowjob whenever he wanted, without needing to provide anything in return? Being a Dom was better than he ever could have imagined.

Her mouth moved a bit to grasp back some saliva to her lips when the paddle was removed. It hadn't been there long but Sofia could assume that this was going to be a game that certainly tested her will power if things kept up like that. Could this really be as fun as the younger male was making it look like? Was he really getting that much pleasure already from everything that had barely happened? By god she hadn't even fucking shown her tits yet. Though, his words were finally registering when he had finally decided to make some eye contact with her again. Safe word... oh yea, she had heard about that.

Well Red was usually a common one, or just something-- ..... Or pussy, she guessed. It took everything to keep her face from giving him the biggest look that had to of read 'are you shitting me?'. What was this kid, thirteen? He seemed more joyous in getting to say it then just her using it encase things got to rough as it were. Pussy it was then. Sofia only giving a small smile of her lips and a slow nod to show she understood, but he was already leaning towards her, making her eyes glance and see his hand raise. The first whack caught her more of surprise then anything and her eyes widened in the motion as she soon felt the few next before the last one. Lips parted as her nose scrunched. Ow! Came her own thoughts. Okay that was a little more smart then she thought it would be but not so bad. His words were probably worse then the paddle. So she swallowed, and held back her eye roll. "I've... I've been a bad bitch... please," Oh god this sounded terrible even as she tried to force it out with feeling. And that whacking was getting a little excessive. "... Please spank me."

She felt like she was in the worst setup porn film ever made. She would rather be in one that made no sense right now if she had the choice. Some stupid plot line to sort of line up why people were having sex... But her mind was getting off track and Stuart was oh so kind enough to bring it back to the forefront. Or maybe it was the fact that her ass wasn't being touched by the paddle that had her attention more. Realizing she had been blocking out the whacks as she looked up more now while the male leaned back into the sofa. His next words had an actual smile to her lips, perhaps more for herself then for him. Now this she could fake much better. Every boy loved hearing a girl talk like that and Sofia would be sure to give a top performance. If anything she could wear him out here and be on her way before she figured she would have been there.

"I want to suck your cock... so," Her hands found his thighs and brushed up to his waist where the fabric was being clearly stretched, "so bad. Please." Came a soft beg as her hands were already working to undo the button and gliding down his zipper. "Please let me." Even if she could fake it, she was more then happy when his head fell back and out of sight so she could drop her smile. What a loser. Though her eyes fell down to his groin once more and with ease she had his already hard cock in her palm. Leaning down to breath gently on it before her tongue flicked out and began to work it's magic. Swirling around to force her saliva across it, she finally found her lips at the tip, a brush of them down before pulling up.

"Mmm..." It came out in a soft mutter against him to show just how much she really wanted it. At least, so he would think she really did. The dark haired girl could only be happy that at this angle he wouldn't be able to see much of her face as she just did her best to drive him to his release. Which was why her mouth found him almost fully suddenly, taking him in like some sort of actual slut. It wasn't that Sofia was actually a professional at this or anything, but it wasn't always hard to find how guys liked things and as long as you sucked, well most were just pretty happy. So as one hand found the base of him to give small pumps, her mouth met them with each bob of her head. Small mutters of vibration coming along as her tongue worked itself along him in the same time of her sucking motions each time she would come up; all of it working as best as she could to just get this night over with. And that's all that ran through her head - for the wrist band, for the wrist band, for the wrist band.

He should have filmed it; set up a hidden camera on his bookcase, between the handcuffs, and the paddle with which he'd just spanked Sofia's gorgeous ass. The sound of it smacking against the fabric of her trousers and hitting the flesh underneath caused the teenager to bite his lips, and groan aloud. His eyes had remained open, and he could see what must be lust in his new submissive's gaze, and that she was unable to hide a pleased smile. Imagine if he'd been able to catch it on film, to allow everyone to see his power, and how he'd transformed the young woman, in a matter of less than an hour, from an A grade student, and a girl all the members of Delta Tau Chi spoke about fucking, but secretly considered out of their league, into a grovelling, submissive pet, begging to be punished.

The young man could upload it to the net, and rake in millions; possibly even offer lessons to those who wished they possessed his unique talents with women. However, it was too late, but there was always next time, for the way in which she reacted to each strike, and deferentially acceded to his orders, left him in no doubt that there would be a second. Then another thought struck. Instead of a home-video, he could pen a self-published electronic book, and offer it for sale on the net, which mothers and daughters alike could download in private, and masturbate to in secrecy.

'Shadows of Sofia', he'd call it, and every female in the Western world would soon be wet for this fictional character; not realising that the novel was fact, and that indeed, a man such as he existed, and the manuscript a manual on how to take control of a woman, and teach her what it was she truly desired. Possibly it'd be turned into a feature film, even three, but who would portray him? Jamie Dornan? Taylor Lautner? Perhaps someone older, Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt? He'd need to change his name though, Stuart wasn't pretentious enough.

Those unconscious musings were interrupted by the denim of his jeans stretching, and his aching cock as it lengthened and stiffened. He moaned aloud, and ordered Sofia to release it. Just a taste; he'd make her suck for a minute or two, to gain a little relief for himself, and tease her. If he was this aroused, then surely, the raven-haired girl must be dripping underneath her clothes. He'd taunt and toy with her, until her pussy throbbed as much as his cock, then he'd cuff her, and spank her again and again, and not allow her the release she so craved, or the fucking she desired so badly, until she was a blubbering mess, totally and utterly beholden to her Dom. His bitch for life.

Any potential doubts that she wasn't totally into it; not that he held any; would have been dispelled by the eagerness with which she reached for his trousers, as if she wanted nothing more in the world than to gobble him up. Stuart's eyes closed, and he writhed in anticipation of what he was certain would be the blowjob of his life. Not that he had many with which to compare it. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck." It wasn't Sofia's touch that elicited the moan, but the dirty talk that slipped from her lips. "That's it slut, tell me how big it is. How much you love it. Tell me I'm the man." Stuart panted, his hands curled into fists, his entire body lifted off the chair, his skin broke out in goosebumps, and his eyes rolled back in his head as he shuddered, and cried out in ecstasy, with the first touch of her hand on his freed erection, and subsequent flick of her tongue.

Then she took him into her mouth, and simultaneously pumped the base of his shaft, and that was when, as the warmth in the pit of his stomach spread outwards, Stuart realised what was about to occur. Shit, not so quick. "Stop it, bitch." He kicked out with his legs, and scrabbled his feet on the carpet as his body lurched forward, and he planted a hand either side of her head. "Enough." The words came out as a hoarse whisper, and he pulled her mouth off his manhood, but it was too late. With his body bent over, the young man's hips bucked and writhed, and then he exploded, shooting jets of hot cum onto the fabric of his shirt, and staining his jeans with the mess. For five or ten seconds, he groaned and panted, and came, then when he stopped spurting, collapsed in his chair with mouth agape, and arms hanging over the sides.

He lay that way for a few moments, then slowly lifted his eyes to Sofia, and all colour had drained from his face. He may not have been that experienced in the ways of a Master, but he knew that cumming within fifteen seconds probably wasn't the done thing, and could only hope that she would forgive him. Or not tell anyone. Stuart Thompson had never been so embarrassed in his life; thank God he hadn't filmed it; and with his Adam's apple bobbing up and down uncontrollably, and in a voice that had lost all semblance of confidence and authority, he was unable to hold Sofia's gaze when he, almost inaudibly, whispered "Sorry," and silently prayed for the Earth to open up and swallow him whole.

Thank god her face was lowered to where he couldn't see the eye roll he had just enlisted upon her. One that there was no way she knew she could hold back. The man? Who was he kidding he wasn't even out of his teen years yet, and it was showing. Then again a lot of men liked hearing things like that, boosting their egos when they usually we're just as insecure about themselves as girls were. It was only human nature Sofia supposed, as her mother had done a good job of making her own insecurities shine through at the best and worst of times. Didn't mean she liked lying either... A groan came that he probably would have taken as something better, awesome, like she truly was enjoying it; but in all truth, it was one of reluctance. This wasn't the best she ever had and it certainly wasn't what she wanted or loved right now, that was for damn sure.

So instead she only sucked a bit harder and gripped him into her moan, giving a small nod that was possible as she worked as if confirming such things. There, then she wasn't a complete liar either. Sofia had been prepared to give it her hundred percent as it were. Ready to draw him to the edge and make him beg for either release or her to stop so he could just get on with having sex with her. The problem, or much more, victory, was when that wouldn't last past her not even getting to her faster sucking. His first bit of words had been a haze as she had began to drowned him out while working herself upon his all to easily stiff rod. So when he was telling her to stop it hadn't happened right off and instead she instinctively had went a bit harder. The few guys she'd actually done this too usually were just encouraging her and subconsciously that was what she figured of this male now.

He was in his last few bobs of her head and it struck her. Already?! There was no way, she knew she was decent but if this was true then he was a little pathetic or her mouth was actually magically but that thought was yanked short when he had snatched into both sides of her head. She drew off him with a slow suck, eyes blinking open as her lips parted from him and darted up to the male's face. She knew that face anywhere and her gaze easily fell back down towards the pulsing rod that was now releasing itself everywhere on his jeans. And it took everything for Sofia to not allow the smirk that was drawing on her lips to curl up for show. Her mind was already racing to exactly what this could all mean for her, and as finally eyes locked with his once more, she knew he understood the situation as well.

But it wasn't that Sofia was her mother and didn't have a heart. She almost had to fully feel terrible for the guy. Almost. Then again the bastard did think downgrading her with name calling and whacking her ass with a paddle was pleasurable; not that she should be judging on people's sexual preferences. Perhaps she was still just mad at herself for now having stooped to such a level in her life. All her thoughts seemed to straighten out soon as she heard the mutter word from his mouth, her view finding his face once more and her heart actually did feel a bit bad for the guy. So they sat there a moment, probably more in the awkwardness but also so Sofia could figure things out. She could get out now and she wasn't sure why she wasn't moving faster.

"Well...." Pushing herself up to stand before the male, she tried to keep her tone neutral, not teasing or pleased at the outcome, and she wouldn't even have to try and not sound disappointed. "That was..." Anticlimactic? She could have giggled at her own joke but held off. Clearing her throat, hands slowly found her hips before looking over at the wrist bands before coming back to him. "Well what are we going to do about this, Stuart?" Perhaps that came out a bit condescending. She continued quickly, her hands buttoning up her pants as if silently telling him he had messed up without actually saying it. Which was worse? Sofia didn't know nor did she care at that point.

Her tongue clicked in her mouth once then twice before she gave a small tilt of her head, finding her shirt on the floor and making a slow sway of her steps to grasp it. "While that wasn't quite the night I was expecting..." Or less then half hour. "I don't see why there has to be any issues." Straightening her shirt, she acted like she was leisurely getting dressed, slipping it over her head and running a hand through her hair while turning back to face him. "I'll be taking my bracelet... actually, two of them, and I'll be leaving." It was only fair right? "And in promise of getting an extra, no one hears about tonight, sound good?" If her voice hadn't been as soft as it normally was, she probably would have sounded evil.

So turning, she found the bands, pulling out two and pivoting back around on her heels. "You keep things quiet and I'll do the same on my end." Oh he could easily go running and try to brag of what he had done to her she was sure, but that wouldn't end very well for him and he knew that. Didn't mean she didn't want to reassure him however. So as her fingers played with the bands and she started towards the door, she spoke casually as if talking of weather. "And I'll say now, that if I hear any word of you saying what was done here, well, let's just say I can ruin your ego tenfold, yea?"

The young freshman had actually yet to sleep with any girls at the College. In fact, he'd only had sex twice in his entire life, both of those intoxicated fumbling's with High School whores who'd spread their legs for any male with a bottle of liquor and an attitude; both of which Stuart possessed in spades, and had occurred in the early morning hours, under cover of darkness. Obviously, that number had been multiplied ten-fold when swapping stories with the other members of Delta Tau Chi, as had the legends of his sexual prowess and stamina. The thing was, in Stuart's mind, he hadn't actually been lying about that, it just hadn't struck him that on both occasions he'd been drunk nearly to the point of unconsciousness, and it was a miracle he'd been able to gain an erection at all, let alone climax.

As his eyes had dropped to stare at the young woman on her knees, face obscured by raven hair, with head bobbing up and down, and hand stroking him, it was he who was taught a lesson, rather than Sofia. Instinctively, as his member swelled between her soft lips, he blamed the oncoming eruption not on inexperience, but on the fact of who it was with her mouth on his cock, and that his arousal had been exacerbated by the expectation that this was the night every fantasy he'd ever had would be brought that much closer to reality. What guy would have been able to last?

It was the sucking noise that had finally set him off, the one that increased even further when he jerked upright, and planted a hand either side of her head. And the sight. Oh god, the sight. For the first time, he'd been able to see her eyes, and the lips and nimble fingers wrapped around his shaft as Sofia worked him like a whore. When he'd grunted and his manhood popped free of her lips, his gaze flicked to hers, and she seemed almost as surprised as he was. The last thing he'd noted before he collapsed back in the seat, with cock still twitching and pulsing, had been the way her gaze had drifted down to his crotch. Maybe she'd liked it?

However, not even a natural born optimist such as Stuart could convince himself of that, and when he finally dared re-open his eyes, all that ran through his mind was the laughter and jeers of the seniors and jocks, and the cheerleaders they dated, telling jokes about guys who finished too fast. For a male, it was the ultimate insult, and if discovered, the teenager knew he'd never rise to his proper rank in the Delta Chi Fraternity. With luck, the situation could possibly still be recovered? As his eyes followed the young woman from her knees to her feet, he shot her a smile - most people would have called it a grimace - and then shuddered at her words, "What are we going to do about this Stuart?" At least she didn't appear too pissed off. She also appeared happy to answer her own question.

The teenager could only just nod, and bite his lip at the further embarrassment of his pet standing over him, and fastening her pants, as if to remind him of what he'd just missed out on, before she stepped away to find her shirt, and his focus shifted to the bracelets she mentioned. Two? She could take as many as she liked as long as this was kept between them. The boy finally sighed in relief when she turned to grab the wristbands, and took the opportunity to tuck himself him, and zip up. That immediately made him feel a little more comfortable; out of sight, out of mind; though he could not do anything to hide the stains on his shirt as he stood when she pirouetted. At least he had some of his senses back. "I won't tell anyone you were here."

It had struck him that Sofia must have been more disappointed that the evening had come to an early conclusion than she was prepared to acknowledge, which was obviously why she'd suddenly transformed from being his bitch, into simply a bitch, and threatened his ego and reputation. Stuart took that as a compliment. She'd wanted him that bad, and Hell, apparently, hath no fury like a woman scorned. He'd read that somewhere, just as he had that they always got over it, especially when there was some dick at stake. He just needed to give her space and, on the next occasion, not let her down again. "Between us. Our secret." Stuart ran his fingers through his hair, then followed Sofia to the door, and chivalrously pulled it open for her.

"Maybe we can get together again after the party or something?," were the last words to slip from his mouth as he ushered her out.

There was actually no doubt that poor, incompetent, power hungry, Stuart was going to agree with her words. He, among any of the male members of the world, would never want to have anything like that spread about them she was sure. Or well, most anyway. That was an odd kink she had found when looking up what could have been in store for her tonight. Hopefully she never met someone that liked being downgraded like that because she wasn't sure if she could fully do that in her right mind. Thankfully, that was here or there at this point and she only had to deal with one problem right then. And an easy problem it seemed.

After the male had covered himself, which made her feel a bit more comfortable with the situation as well, she merely was tilting her head to watch him, as if almost trying to read how he was handling things. Perhaps a bit of her police work was kicking in? It only lasted a few breaths of a moment before a slow blink and she came back into present of what he was doing and saying. "Good." was all she remarked when assuring her that no one would find out about her little meet up here and thus her world would stay hush hush and soon, very hopefully, soon, be back into a normal track. Stuart would leave her be and she would leave him and this would all be just a terrible 'collage experience' for the both of them to leave it at that... Or so she had hoped.

To say the expression of actual surprise didn't surface would be an understatement. Lips had parted, ready to speak only for words to falter and her eyes stared innocently towards his own as if she truly had not the slightest idea of why in the hell he would offer to meet up with her after the party. Was he crazy?! Sofia had tried to feel bad for him, for the situation, perhaps he was a virgin or something? Whatever it was, Sofia had been playing nice, still was trying, but the bubble of laughter wanted to seep up as she could feel the need to mock him as she slammed the door to his face. Giving it all away slowly, she was shaking her head, dropping her eyes as the giggle came out and she put a hand to her mouth before finally meeting his eyes again. A few steps back and her hand was on the door handle and the other the frame as she found the smirk curling up on her lips in a cat's like amusement.

"That's cute, but no." She stated rather bluntly with the still ever pleased look upon her face, certainly giving mixed signals on how she wanted this to come off. Sadly, her words were already flowing. "I don't think we should actually ever see each other again like this Stuart." His name curled out in almost venom as she if she was just trying to make sure he stayed at least at arms length. "Get more practice, maybe I'll hear a good word and think about it..." A laugh slowed her words as she was already shutting the door to him and pulling herself out into the hallway. "Probably not though. Bye." And with a click, the door had given the firm wood distance between them, Sofia's chest swelling with excitement of what had just happened and how she had handled it. Perhaps a bit to harsh, perhaps not. He was the one that liked it rough, right? Ha, who was the bitch now?

The lips kept curled has she had easily started her, what did they call it?, oh yea, walk of shame, back to her own dorm. It felt easy and with no one out to seemingly catch her as she was making her way out the front of the dorm building, it seemed like smooth sailing. So the baby blues glanced down to stare towards the two wrist bands and her feet began to slow as she found her free hand resting on the door handle. Had she grabbed it for her roommate subconsciously? Her brows furrowed and she shook that thought, the party scene was barely her scene, let alone her roommates. Preston. It had lingered there but the female had seemed to try and push that thought from her mind knowing it wasn't good to just randomly be showing up with hard to obtain bracelets for a guy she barely knew.

And yet she gripped them tighter, stuffing them into her jean's pocket and began to shove out into the night's air, taking a deep breath in and raising her head back up to start back to her dorm, hoping she after she brushed her teeth and used a bit more then normal mouthwash that she could sleep alright.

Shame, embarrassment, humiliation, self-loathing, loss of respect for oneself, and remorse. Those weren't emotions a male was expected to experience after a night of regrettable sex, a random hook-up, or one night stand, however as Stuart stood at the door, with a hopeful expression, he endured each, and with every word Sofia spoke in response to his offer of a second date, he shrank a foot more. Damn, and they hadn't even fucked. Well, that was the issue, wasn't it?

The bitch. He'd only attempted to patch their relationship up, and there was no reason for her to mock, or purposefully add to his agony. The male, once his jaw ceased trembling, and lip quivering, opened his mouth to assert his masculine superiority, however, was unable to maintain eye contact. When his gaze instead dropped to alight on the wrist bands in Sofia's possession, reality struck with the impact of a freight train. She'd played him like a violin.

Stuart's pupils widened to the size of dinner-plates, and with a concerted effort, he begrudgingly forced his attention up to the face of the smarmy, raven-haired girl with the sweet voice, who taunted him with a giggle, and his body shook in fury, fear and humiliation. The teenager's cheeks glowed a fluorescent red, and he was speechless, which was a positive. He'd recalled that he'd be working the door at the party, and required to allow Sofia in, which meant seeing her again whether he wanted to or not, and by this time, his previous desires had shifted one-hundred-and-eighty degrees, to a definite 'or not.'

The event would be attended by every-high ranking member of Delta Tau Chi, and a plethora of the hottest bitches at the College. All it would take was one misstep from him, or word from Sofia about tonight's (lack of) performance, and he'd be a laughing stock, with no hope of securing any pussy. Ever. Again. Stuart swallowed down the lump in his parched throat, and nodded, "You're right, let's forget we ever met."

His farewell came out as a barely audible croak, and when the door closed, Stuart completed his own walk of shame to his bed, after first knocking his laptop off the desk, and stomping on it thrice. So much for what it said in the movies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fair haired, blue eyed male whistled a tune as he walked across Campus, towards his dorm. Not that was in a particularly happy mood, but it broke the silence of the still night air, and allowed Preston to take his mind off the rendezvous he'd just returned from.

Bottoms Up was a notorious biker bar, suspected mob front and Strip Club, on the East edge of town, thankfully not frequented by Campus residents, where he'd just spent an hour in the company of a dirty-blonde by the name of Candy Stripes - no, really, that was her birth moniker -, an ex-freshman who'd concluded on turning nineteen that Exotic dancing would be her chosen profession, and dropped out of College to pursue her ambitions. Prince had forked out one-hundred dollars from his own pocket for the dubious pleasure of a private performance.

Candy had come to his attention during the investigation as a woman previously associated with Delta Tau Chi, and ex-girlfriend of the Fraternity leader. The relationship had apparently ended on a sour note, and Preston concluded she'd be worth interrogating. However, all she'd been able to reveal was no more than what he already was aware of; that there was a cocktail of drugs, booze and pills available at the parties, but she had no knowledge of the source, and he'd departed when she'd offered to perjure herself in Court if the Authorities agreed to finance breast enhancement surgery. An utter waste of oxygen, and Preston regretted that he hadn't cancelled the meeting, and invested his time in Sofia.

Just as Sofia entered his mind, his eyes had lifted from the ground in front at the sound of a door clicking shut, and he stared at the figure of a woman who exited the men's dorms. Could it be? Prince continued to stare until he confirmed that it was indeed her, then his face screwed up in an expression of confusion and bewilderment, and his eyes darted between her and the Dorm. What the hell was she doing in the male quarters at this time of the evening? Hadn't she stated she had no boyfriend? Was she simply visiting a friend, or was there some other reason entirely? Then he recalled Stuart Thomson resided inside. Had she been to see him? Why?

The woman, and her possible connection to his investigation, was becoming increasingly intriguing by the minute. Preston waited for her to move a distance from the dorms, so that she wouldn't know definitely that he'd seen her exit, and shadowed Sofia. After approximately fifty yards, and distant enough so that he wouldn't frighten her with his proximity, he called out, "Sofia, is that you?," then ran to catch up.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" Prince fell into step beside her, and flicked the raven-haired woman a cheery smile. "It must be fate, I was just contemplating how much I enjoyed your company earlier, and wondering if you'd allow me to buy you dinner on Saturday?" It took all the resolve he could muster to not query what had brought her out this evening, and he couldn't resist momentarily averting his eyes to glance at the dorm building. "That's, of course, if you're even interested, and not already taken?"

A rather soft and sweet hum had started to vibrate just quietly enough to give Sofia some company in her nightly stroll. Not that thankfully, the campus wasn't well lit but it seemed to bring her mood up from the high she had already put herself on. Standing up the muscle of a frat party hadn't been nearly as terrible as she thought. Then again, she did have some ammunition to keep him at bay. If only she could have found enough on her mother to watch that witch of a human being squirm... As it was now, there wasn't anything she could truly do without her making her life more miserable then it already was. The turn of events when she had stashed drugs in her bag was a clear indicator of that, and just how ahead her mother could actually be. If only she put that much effort into taking better care of herself.

A bubble of soft giggles started up in her hum at her own thoughts that seemed quite rude. Though short lived they were, quickly caught in her throat when the sound of her name had drawn her gaze up more, then around to find the source. Wide eyes gazing mindlessly towards the figure that was slowing down towards her. Preston? At this hour?! And suddenly the feeling was swirling in her stomach that she had been caught; every fear rising up in what usually must have came from a walk of shame. He had seen her right? Walking right out of the guys dorm. Her eyes flickered about, checking the area, he couldn't one hundred percent know, though, right? His smile brought her back to directly him and her lips curled up instantly in one of her own. Even if he had caught her off guard, he was still just to damn charming to try and fight. She had to know how he did that.

"Yes, very much." Would be using the night be to obvious in her reasons for being out? However, he was already giving her words to play with and, well, quite frankly, give a shy look to in wonder as he went on. He had enjoyed her company? It wasn't like she hadn't enjoyed his but it turned events a little. So she stood a second, letting herself bask in that compliment before plump lips parted as if to speak, cutting off when his eyes left her own and he spoke once more. And as sweet as he still seemed to remain, she caught the last bit all to well.

He had seen her leaving. Oh for fuck's sake, and she had thought she was in the clear! And internally she was already rolling on the floor and cocooning up into a blanket, hoping no one could see her stay there forever. This had to be what the 'walk of shame' really felt like and she promised herself it wouldn't happen again. Thankfully, externally, she was holding her smile ever still, eyes following with his before coming back to watch his face. The slight silence gave them a second and her to debate on why she really cared what this guy thought of her walking out of a dorm room. Who was she kidding though? First normal, good looking guy who she had had lunch with and he probably expected her a slut now. That wasn't answering his question however, and her mind was running enough circles of her own depressing thoughts, her mother would probably be proud. So she adjusted her weight from one leg to the other and crossed her arms lightly with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh no, I was just going for a walk since it was so nice out. Clear my head a bit from studying." Her hand waved and pointed towards the boys dorm in her middle of her lie. "I might point, you boys do not know how to keep a bathroom very clean." Her smile tightened up and she glanced around in nervousness of how that probably came out, but decided it was fine and brought herself back to him. "Dinner would be won...de-" Her words faltered to a soft stutter as her hand brushed down against her pocket and the reminder of the wrist bands came into play. "Won't work out.." It was uttered just so he could hear it but certainly had to hold the depressing tone she was feeling. She was very interested, and she sure as hell wasn't taken; least of all by Stuart Thomson. However, that didn't stop her current, and much more top priority of agenda from swinging over her head. Sofia had to much riding on everything now that she had been set up and unfortunately, even a sweet and good looking guy couldn't stop her from focusing on it. Maybe a little distracted, but not stopped.

As it was, she had been deciding to give him a band anyway had she not? Frantically her mind tried to go about that conversation, and she decided on pulling out the wrist bands right away. That could only give away that she had actually been in the boys dorm for more then a quick trip to the rest room. So she opted for another trail of words, leaning in as if she had learned some great secret. And it sort of gave a better reason for him brushing her off. "Actually... I may be able to get into that party Saturday." Not may, already could. She glanced around as if anyone was wondering before looking back with a slightly proud smirk of how smooth she was sounding. "I have to see how things go, but I should know by tomorrow if I can get in." Her head gave the smallest of tilts to the side with her smile and a slight wink. "And get you in as well if you still would like?" It was pretty much set in stone, buts she still needed to talk with Hunter and see what he had planned, and as such, make sure she wouldn't be putting Preston in some sort of harms way. As much as she wanted to drag people down with her if this went sour, some innocent bystander wouldn't be who she even wanted close to that list.

Preston’s bright smile lit up his face, and he momentarily forgot any interest in Sofia other than that elicited by her attractiveness and personality. His gaze rested on her gorgeous features, and as the rays of the moon illuminated them, it was if they were the only people in the world. Preston Henry, a romantic at heart? Not really, for that sensation lasted less than a millisecond before he turned to trying to read her mind, and searched for any signs of untruth. He believed he caught a slight change in her expression, and a hesitation, as if she were mulling over how to best respond. Why would that be, if she were not attempting to compose a lie? However, as trained as he was to interpret those almost imperceptible signals, he couldn’t ascertain if it’d been real or simply a figment of his imagination. Possibly, because of his attraction to the raven-haired girl, he was seeing things that didn’t exist in order to have an excuse to spend more time with Sofia.

The man laughed out aloud, and flicked his gaze to the bathroom's she'd mentioned. A bit strange needing to use those. Was she really that desperate, and couldn't she have waited, rather than run the risk of running into some randy or drunk male student in a place that she had no right to be? He was sure she lied now, but was confused with why she would, and the fact that he was being deliberately misled by a woman who otherwise appeared to more than enjoy his company. Not that Sofia White was the only one of them being dishonest, but Preston Henry had the Law, and righteousness, on his side.

Rather than question her, or make his doubt evident, apart from the slight rise of one blonde eyebrow, the young man's countenance remained neutral and friendly; just the barest hint of a smile, and glimpse of gleaming white teeth. “At least you survived, it’s even worse the morning after a Saturday night. One benefit of rich parents is that my dorm has an en-suite. Oh, and I also know how to clean.“ Prince felt compelled to add the last sentence in case it could one day be the difference between the raven-haired girl agreeing to accompany him back to his room, or not. That the possibility existed, he became more certain of as they walked, and she accepted his offer of a date.

Or at least he thought she had. It had sure sounded like it at the start, but then she’d changed her mind mid-sentence, and Preston’s forehead creased in disappointment, which turned to surprise when he finally registered what she'd actually said. Her tone had transformed from one of eagerness to one that he couldn't quite define, that told him her plans were not something that she particularly looked forward to. Study? Dinner with her parents? A prior engagement she'd prefer to avoid? Something to do with his case?

Whatever they were, her initial lack of enthusiasm was obvious, but Preston didn’t ask. Since he’d caught her exiting the dorm rooms, he’d been cautious not to say anything to frighten her off, or give the young woman cause to believe that he knew she was purposely deceiving him. “Another time, then.” The young man shrugged, and his bottom lip briefly drooped in disappointment, before his attention was caught again, and a thrill ran through his body. She’d mentioned the party. That was the second time, including the coffee date, and he raised his eyes over her shoulder to scan the male dorm building. Stuart Thomson.

“Oh, really?” He replied after the slightest of pauses, and his mouth flapped a second time, but emitted nothing further. He’d wanted to ask how, however had choked back the words, caught between not wanting to force her to fabricate an obvious lie on the spot, and not asking at all, which might strike a discordant note. In the end, he’d concluded that the latter was the best of the two options, and just beamed at the young woman. “That’s great. I’m not the sort who gets invited to those parties. Too much of a straight arrow, I guess, and I haven’t really been around here long enough to become acquainted with anyone who might invite me, just so that I could say I’ve been to one.” An excuse for Sofia to use for herself if she wanted to take it up. “Except you, of course." Preston continued to talk and flirt until, eventually, they entered a well-lit area where male and female flitted around.

It was away from the darkness and isolation of the grounds, and a place where Sofia would safe by herself, so that's where he decided to say his goodbyes. Preston didn't want to appear too keen, or pushy, and insist on walking her all the way. “Anyways, I’ll leave you in peace, and allow you to keep clearing your mind.” As friendly, courteous and charming as always, he briefly touched her elbow. “If you do wangle a way into that party, I’d love to accompany you, but don’t feel obliged. We can have dinner another night, just call me either way.” The blonde spoke as he stepped backwards in the direction they had come, towards where his own dorm room lay, and waved. “And, you know, if there’s ever anything you want to talk about, or just need a friend or distraction, I’ve been told I’m a good listener. Night Sofia.”

Sofia's heart gave a flutter at the words he was emitting, everything perfectly worded just so she could use it at a later date without seeming to weird. Or perhaps he was doing that on purpose? That would be crazy, surely though. He wasn't some manipulative bitch like her mother so what thought did he have beside wanting to genuinely go with her to the party? The raven haired girl wasn't stupid enough to not know that it was probably a way to get into some girls pants... or her own, but he had been sweet up until now with no intention of actually pushing his way upon her. Not like Stuart; which inwardly made her want to gag. Sofia had to remind herself however, most of what she was telling the male wasn't who she really was. She had just gone down on a guy for wrist bands and if you would have said she would be doing that two days ago, she would have laughed, given you the weirdest look while shaking her head and walking to class like a model student. This wasn't her, this was desperation all talking and that wasn't who she wished to get to know Preston through.

It was almost like someone was reaching into her chest and flicking her heart with each lie and statement she was stepping around to avoid full truth. Preston seemed so sweet and here she was, acting nothing short of exactly what her mother would have wanted. He even walked with her almost to her dorm room in a complete gentlemens fashion! So when his touch came to her skin, a slight chill ran up her spine as her eyes had glanced to it before meeting his gaze with nothing short of almost being completely drawn into him like some teen girl on her crush. All she could do to keep herself silent was give a slow few nods and finally let her arm drop after his touch had left. Swallowing anything that could get her into trouble to the back of her mind to fester, she found her voice so not to seem so odd. "Thank you. I might just take you up on that offer sometime." Like collage could get to you, not like her mother was out to sabotage her life needing to talk. But he didn't have to know that. He wouldn't get to know that. So her last words slipped out in a utter, hoping he could hear them while keeping her feet firmly planted as he walked away. "Good night..."

Two full breaths in and she was finally managing to move herself in the correct direction of her dorm building. Glancing up at the sky as it disappeared soon as she entered. It wasn't even entirely late and it had been a already to full day. Sadly, Sofia knew this was only the beginning and a pit of something dark was swirling in her stomach as she found her bed still in her clothes, face flopped into her pillow. If she was anymore of a depressed person the second thought of just letting herself suffocate into the fabric that was cutting off her breathing seemed all to logical. As it was, she was to nice, even to herself, and turned her head into the darkness of her room, hearing the faint breaths of her roommate as she slept over in her own bed. And it was the sound alone that lulled the girl's whirlwind thoughts into a slumber.

----------------

A yawn escaped her mouth as Sofia made her way early towards the dean's office. She could feel her stomach twisting and almost regretted instantly upon seeing the door the fact that she didn't have breakfast. She couldn't though. Her stomach hadn't allowed it as she took a shower, almost painfully scrubbed her mouth with her toothbrush after having fallen asleep without doing so the night before - a notion that alone could make her want to gag at the thought of Stuart having been in there -, and changing into a fresh pair of jeans and shirt.

Her hand mindlessly was playing with the strap to her bag that swung beside her legs, hanging low with all her books, laptop, and paper. Perhaps to keep it from twitching or fidgeting and it made her look more well put together, but she couldn't kid herself in her mind, even as she gave notice with a smile to the secretary that she was there to see Hunter. After being told he was in, she was pointed over to the seats near the door she had already seen in the last twenty four hours more then she wished. But she stepped up to it with a confidence she wasn't quite sure she really had and gave a firm three knocks. Waiting till she was granted access, pushing the knob down and moving in with a bright smile still laced on her face even as she stared at the man threatening to ruin her. Asshole... Asshole, asshole asshole. Conniving asshole who would actually work with my mother. Regardless of what her thoughts said, her words flowed out as sweetly as they usually did, even if he should know fully well they held malice towards him. "I'm here for the meeting we set up. I hope now's an okay time?" She offered, but she was already there. And if this was going to be using her, Sofia realized she would need to step up her game in anyway she knew how. Even if it meant not being the good girl she usually was. "I have some good news for it." If that was only for him or not she wasn't sure.

Preston Henry had achieved more in the five minutes with the raven-haired girl than he had in an hour and a half at Bottoms Up with the bimbo, Candy, and the pleased expression was genuine as he waved his goodbyes, and strode in the direction of his dorm room. An invitation to the party, and furtherance of his relationship with the gorgeous Sofia, the conversation could not have gone much better.

Just what role she played in the campus hi-jinks, he remained uncertain, but not that she was a party of them, and that he'd discover more on Saturday evening. The undercover Detective wasn't averse to consuming alcohol, and an illegal substance or two, if it helped him remain disguised, and definitely didn't have an issue with feeding such substances to Sofia, if it'd cause her to be more talkative, though of course, he'd do his best not to take advantage of her in an inebriated state. The man did have his morals. And if she ended up inviting another, then there was always their date to look forward to instead.

She continued to remain in his thoughts, but not in the report to his superiors, after he arrived at his room, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter Forsythe's mood had improved considerably from the previous morning when, once again, that damnable Professor of Literature, Graham Spencer, had stuck his nose in where it didn't belong, and the Dean had received an angry phone call from the State Board of Education. Subsequently, after an hour or two, and the threat of litigation on both sides, Hunter had relented, and agreed to rescind his direction to place the Holy Bible, and associated religious materials, in the Fantasy section of the College Library, alongside The Lord Of The Rings and other such fictional works. At least until he could gain control of his colleague, and now, he believed he'd uncovered a possible way to do just that.

The Dean did not spend his entire working day with his eye on the images on his laptop screen provided by the hidden camera's in the girls locker-room, but also with other Campus priorities, such as perusing the internet browsing records of the Faculty and students who accessed the facilities wireless, and late the previous evening, he'd hit the jackpot. It seemed that the Moral Guardian, and self-appointed ethical purveyor of all that was right and wrong within the School was not as squeaky clean as he made himself out to be. Why else, buried in the depths of the twelve months of records that the Dean had removed from his safe, and gone over with a fine-tooth comb until the early hours, would he have accessed a site with the intriguing name of Fetlife?

It had been only on one occasion from Spencer's office computer, three months prior, and Hunter had missed it the first time around, but where there was smoke, there was usually fire, and the Dean immediately decided that he would wait no longer to install a key logger on the man's home network. An act he, not being the most technological of men, had for the past week been cultivating an Information Technology student, and fellow church-goer of the Literature Professor, to do for him. Religious zealots were always the first to turn on their own kind if you knew the right buttons to push and, in that, Hunter Forsythe was an expert.

So engrossed was he in his thoughts of Barry Kirk, and 'research' of Spencer's accessed website, that he didn't consciously register the knock at the door, and automatically called for the guest to enter. It took a moment for him to become fully aware of Sofia's presence, and when he did, Hunter hurriedly clicked the X at the top, right corner of the screen - that was becoming a habit with the White family -, and attempted to contain the smile that wanted to break out on his face when her words sunk in.

A brow raised, and he nodded slowly before brushing a piece of lint off the breast of his brown tweed suit, pursing his lips, and relaxing in his chair. "Good news?", he asked without bothering to greet her, "I presume that means you gained an invitation to the party?", and as he spoke, his eyes slid his eyes down her body. Lucky Stuart. "So, relate the details". Once a voyeur, always a voyeur, the Dean kicked his chair back, and quickly moved to his feet, and an expression of amusement and curiosity lit up his features when his eyes returned to her face. "Did Mr Thompson live up this own reputation?" The previously suppressed smile had become a grin. "And did you require bleach afterwards to help scrub away the slime?"

Despite all this man was doing to her, sweet Sofia could do nothing but politely wait, even if she raised a brow over the amber gaze, debating if she should start demanding more. But her eyes did waver, if only a second, to his hand and the computer he sat behind. A few quick thoughts as she met him with the look once more about just what he could have on there. Her confession was locked away behind the mirror, another thought that was leaving a soft spark in the back of her mind. But what did the Dean of campus, someone who would work with a person such as Evelyn White, have hidden in the depths of his computer. It wouldn't be to hard, if she knew anything about loggers, because even then his private pages would be nothing but key codes to read. Thank God, or who ever was watching over her cause she clearly seemed to be getting the shit end of the stick right now, that she was picking up things in her studies. Something that had to bring up the point, just what did her mother have to hold this man at such heights to do what he was doing?

It was her turn to almost zone from the words being said as the creep leaned back and watched her. As if she couldn't feel his eyes, the sicko. Not that the dark haired girl had met with him but perhaps one other time, on good terms, but now that she had actually been having conversations with him, something was entirely off. Or perhaps she was really over thinking this all under the account of stress he was pushing upon her. You haven't answered, Sofia. Her toes curled in her shoes and a quick blink passed before her voice was found, thankfully only a few seconds after he had finished. "I'll be granted right in." She promised truthfully. Whether Stuart liked it or not at this point. She could make a scene, as childish as that was to think about, but she would do it at this point, no questions of hesitation.

However, she realized slowly what he had asked her afterwards. He wanted details? Of what? When she was going? Or the party itself? Then a bit more information came and she actually felt her false, only-slightly-happy-to-be-here, smile fall. The sicko wanted to know details of what had actually happened for her to get the bands! What a pervert! And while bleach wasn't necessary, though sort of felt as such at his option of doing so, Sofia, even in her confused mind, couldn't just start giving him things like that. As far as he knew, she stole the bands or conned her way right into being promised them without having to do anything of the sexual orientation. And call her too good, but regardless of if Stuart had been a bit over the top, he had seemed crushed with her threat. It warmed Sofia to know she could actually hold that power, but it wasn't anything this fucked up person had to know. Besides, he wanted to hold back information, she could play that game just as well. It was going to be her future job to look over these things anyway, perhaps this was some sort of messed up practice round if she really wanted to look at it that way.

"No bleach, I assure you." Her eyes watched him carefully with a slight narrow as if making sure he wasn't coming any closer. "I thought I might save what little I have left for if you think you can touch me later." Ouch, maybe a bit harsh. Oh no you don't. Man the fuck up. "I seem to think all you need to be worried about is that I can get into the party perfectly fine and will be able to gather evidence of the drugs being held, or used there." Her weight shifted from one leg to the other in a smooth transaction but she needed it as if making sure she kept her momentum going. "Now I have class in about an hour, and regardless of what you've said, I'm keeping my end of the bargain so I wish to continue my education so I can actually be a decent human being to society since they seem to be lacking." Her palms were sweating as each thing left her mouth and she had to keep them clenched by her sides. "Is there anything else or am I free to go?"

Hunter Forsythe remained behind his desk awaiting Sofia's response, and when it arrived, her remarks, combined with the obvious tone of distaste that matched the young woman’s features, brought him back down to Earth, and caused the man to inwardly wince. Surely he wasn't that unattractive? A quick flick of his head to the mirrored safe behind him confirmed it, and his countenance returned to a benign state when he swiveled back to the raven-haired girl. No, it wasn't because he was ugly, or older than she, it was simply that he'd extorted the woman, and she was still adjusting to that fact. Hopefully, one day, Sofia would realise it was for the greater good. His.

"Touche, Ms White.' The curling of his lips appeared more a grimace than the sign of good-humour he intended it to be. "However, you needn't be concerned about my attempting to touch." Fosythe's right brow raised, and his gaze unwittingly moved to the laptop screen as he hoped this wouldn't take long. The woman had an unfortunate sense of timing, and he didn't wish to miss practice again. "Some men prefer to watch." If she'd considered him only a possible pervert prior, that statement should have confirmed it.

"Anyway." The Dean cleared his throat, and opened his desk drawer. "I'm pleased that you accomplished your first task, and it wasn't really that difficult now, was it?" The hypothetical question was asked as he removed the item purchased for just this occasion, then approached. "We agreed that you continue your classes, but that my needs receive priority. Unless, of course, you'd prefer serving hard-time with a bull-dyke bitch." No harm in reminding the girl of who was in control here, taunts of her own, or not. "Just one matter, and you're free to leave. On Saturday, you are to wear this."

Hunter's fist uncurled when he reached her, to reveal the solid crucifix attached to a thin faux-gold chain - obtained from the same supplier who'd installed the video surveillance in the girl's locker rooms - contained in his palm. "It's a miracle what they can do with technology these days." The Dean continued as he held up the piece of costume jewelry, and ran his fingers over the cross, a pinhole in the centre of it invisible to the naked eye. "A camera and microphone. I expect you to gain video and audio footage of the entire night, and endeavour to discover who their supplier is."

Even if no evidence was gathered, the parties were rumoured to be wild, and he might be fortunate enough to see some student tit, and Hunter's tone was one of undisguised glee when he issued the order. The bitch had thought she'd gotten away with her insult, and that just made his surprise sweeter. "The battery lasts two hours, and it's your responsibility to change it. I want no mistakes, nor do I wish to be forced to call in the authorities to analyse the contents of that package." The Dean motioned towards where he'd secured the drugs and Sofia's video-taped confession, just as there came a knock at the door.

"Shit." It was getting like Central Station in here, and as Hunter swung around angrily, the head of a male, around nineteen years of age, with blue-green eyes and a shock of curly brown hair, peeked around the entrance. Forsythe's demeanour swiftly changed to one of friendliness when he recognised the intruder.

"Oh." The new arrival's surprised exclamation broke the silence, and he cast his eyes to the floor when Hunter shot him a wink after noting how the boy's gaze had landed on the female, and then instinctively, as any hot-blooded male's would do with a woman whose back was turned, drifted down to appraise her ass. However, as opposed to returning the amused, knowing gesture supplied by one of his own gender, Barry Kirk's eyes had averted with enough speed to almost snap his neck, and a guilty expression broke out on his face. "I'm sorry, I'll return later."

"No, no." The Dean motioned to the boy. "Come meet Ms White."

As the young man hesitatingly entered the Dean's office, the plan Hunter had envisaged earlier further coalesced. The only issue was, should he offer the girl up as enticement or reward. "Sofia, say hello to Barry. Poor Mr Kirk tragically lost his parents and sister in a vehicle accident earlier this year, and that despicable Graham Spencer has taken advantage of his vulnerability and sorrow. I'm attempting to right his path."

"Isn't that so?" The Dean beamed at the recently Born-Again Christian, who struggled to keep his attention focused on Hunter, rather than the more fetching Sofia.

"Yes, Sir."

Hunter inclined his head at the boy's acquiescence, then leaned in to whisper to his blackmail victim. "Used to be quite the Gigolo, I hear, but kid can't even look at a woman now without being wracked with remorse and contrition for his supposed sins," before stepping back, dangling the necklace in front of her, and motioning to the exit. "I anticipate another successful mission.”

Well he hadn't came lunging at her for using such an insult, so she figured that had to mean something. Probably not that he couldn't, but that he had something far worse up his sleeve now that she let her thoughts process in the quick few seconds before his words came out. And with his eyes dropping and his voice curling out into something else, Sofia felt herself tense, not being able to hide the confused and yet slightly disgusted look upon her face. So he was openly admitting to be a pervert, in a way probably worse then what she wanted to hear. Especially since his eyes had fallen to the computer. Just what in the world did he have on there?

So when he flashed onto the next bit, Sofia did her best to follow along and not keep letting thoughts wonder over just what sort of things Hunter liked to 'watch'. However, his thoughts of threatening to where she could continuously end up right now drew her fully back to the front lines. Eyes narrowing as her lips pursed inward before slowly sliding out as he started at her just as she had hoped he wouldn't. But she held her feet, glancing down to the closed fist until it was open. She had worried what was in there, and her mind went to some pretty random places, but she almost felt a wash of relief soon as she saw the cross. At least, until he began to explain why she was to wear it.

Eyes jumping up to meet his, carefully watching as his tone seemed all to pleased with the situation at hand. It gave the female a twist in her stomach at just what he thought he was going to see; or hell, what she was going to see. Especially when he was so adequate on making sure full footage was there. So with obvious hesitance, she reached out for the necklace, only to stop, almost jumping at the knock. Turning to face the door a bit more just as Hunter did, wondering just who would be interrupting... or saving her and allowing her to leave. Had she seen the boy before?

He was quite cute to look at, even Sofia could admit to that, but he looked younger, so he was probably new. She shook the thought as Hunter suddenly seemed all to friendly towards the boy. And just as he was about to disappear, he was invited back in. Sofia's eyes turning quickly towards Hunter's in a look of pure skepticism. Now she knew something was wrong here. But as she always did, her best came over her and she waited the moment out, ready for something else to come up and ruin her day seeing as that was something the Dean seemed so wonderful at doing for her. He'd get second place right behind her mother if anyone was keeping score.

So her sweet smile returned, only to slowly lower as Hunter felt the obscene need to bring up something tragic of the boys life. Maybe he was trying to run for first with Evelyn. And to right his path? Mr. Spencer wasn't a wonderful person in forms of being a kind individual to his students, at least not of what Sofia had seen, but anyone working with her mother was far worse the person to be getting taken care of someone. Sofia shook that, her politeness taking over to the rather sweet looking male, until Hunter decided to whisper to her ear. It taking what she had to not falter. He could be making it up or he could be absolutely right at this point. Perhaps she should have paid more attention to the students around her as well as her studies? She couldn't think to long on it however, as that gold piece of jewelry was dangling back into her face.

Swallowing notably, she watched the older man before reaching out for it once more and taking it into her hand. She wasn't a religious person in the slightest, who could believe someone so powerful would put a mother so evil in their path anyway? So if something was watching over her, it was either busy with someone else or doing a rather shitty job. Especially now that her life was spiraling out of her control. She kept her mouth locked and gave only a tight lipped smile before turning, giving a glance back to Barry before her lips came up into a much more natural one. Call her a weak but Sofia still had this spot for being too kind sometimes. Probably why she was in the position she was in if she back tracked hard enough...

Walking past, she gave a short wave, shoving the necklace into her pocket. "It was nice meeting you, Barry." she offered in her genuinely sweet tone, before moving out the door. The less time with the Dean, the better at this point. Plus, she needed to find Preston and give him a wrist band. Something that now wasn't settling well as he would be there just as she would; with drugs, party goers, and who knew what else. She didn't need some innocent bystander going down with everyone, so she'd have to be careful on it all. She couldn't just take back things now, though the thought of lying passed her mind and instantly started to twist her stomach.

God, she really was weak. Shaking herself of those thoughts, she pulled the Dean's door shut without another word and started down the hall. She actually had plenty of time before her next class, so it would give her a glimpse of trying to find Preston beforehand. If she didn't, well, there was always between classes or in a class, now that she thought about it. So after having not found him in her small trip around half the campus, and nabbing up a coffee, she was heading towards the same class she had been drug out of so terribly before. Not that it was Albert's fault, but it was still terrible to have been brought out of class only to be accused of possession, trafficking, and whatever else Hunter was probably going to try and frame her for. The bastard.

The thought dwindled to nothing, however, as she started into the class where the students were already finding their spots. Sofia's amber gaze dancing to her usual area of sitting before starting to move again. And it wasn't hard to nab the blonde locks of Preston up in the back corner. Her smile already starting without much control as she moved past a few people to find her way right beside him. Without a word, and setting her things down as if he had invited her to sit beside him. Then again, it was collage and there wasn't assigned seats. Pulling out her notepad but reaching in a bit more to find a wrist band that was needed.

Without word, she reached over and sat it right in front of him, giving him a simple smile before working back to get her things ready for class. Only once she was ready and it was about to start, did she give another glance over at him. Her voice low enough for only to him to her, and to hopefully hide the nervous tone. "I hope that's worth a date some time..." It better have been, especially considering what she had already had to do to get it. She just hoped this wouldn't back fire on her somehow.

Hunter could easily read from the raven-haired girls body language that she considered him a pervert, and his gaze followed hers to the computer.. Maybe, one day, he’d reveal to Ms White what so enraptured him, and enjoy her expression when she saw her naked peers, in all their glory, on the screen. However, not now, as it was too much of a risk, so he'd need to wait until the girl had gotten herself in deeper. By the time their relationship was done, Sofia would have performed more perversions in a few short months than he had in his entire lifetime. Oh, if only if wasn’t for his erectile dysfunction problem, she'd really have cause for concern.

In the meantime, he possessed the secured evidence and confession to keep her under control. The smile he shot her as he dropped the cross into her hand, and stepped closer so that their bodies almost touched, was one of pure mischief and satisfaction - Why hadn’t he thought of blackmailing a student before? -, and there was no doubt that he looked forward to viewing the vision captured at the party.

In fact, the instruction to gain evidence emanated from his lips almost as an afterthought. And why not? Back in his college days, Hunter had been the epitome of a nerd, and never invited to such events. The man would have poked his tongue out before the interruption of Barry, if the gesture wouldn’t have appeared too immature. Instead, he grinned like a cat who’d gotten the cream, his joy exacerbated by the vicarious revenge exacted on Evelyn through his change of her plans for the girl.

Any concerns that Sofia’s acting abilities might not be up to par were slightly relieved when her countenance changed with the entrance of Barry, and she graced him with a smile the likes of which he'd never seen directed towards himself and, if he were to be honest, never expected to be. It might have even been real, for celibate religious folk could still exude sex appeal, and the boy was quite good looking; an ex Baseball pitcher with an athletic body, and enough talent to give the big leagues a shot. Unfortunately with his conversion, he'd had to forgo his sporting activities, as the team played on Sunday’s. No fun allowed on the Sabbath.

Hunter's gaze darted between the two, noting a hint of sadness in the kid's demeanour at the mention of his lost family, and one of distaste in Sofia’s, before he leaned in to whisper in her ear, and bid her farewell.

Meanwhile, Barry had returned the friendly greeting, lifted a hand to wave, and attempted to keep his eyes wandering away from her face. Hunter wasn’t sure if Sofia could tell to where they were truly drawn, but a man knew the signs.

“What, an ass, huh? Great tits, too.” The Dean whistled in appreciation and threw an arm over the boy's shoulder in shared camaraderie when Sofia departed, then motioned to the desk, and the King James bible that lay on the wood. "Now, let's re-read those passages, and I’ll explain once again how they contradict every scientific fact known to mankind, and why enjoying pussy isn't a crime. Honestly, I've no idea from which third-world hovel Spencer obtained his Literature degree; the man can't even distinguish between the literal and that intended as metaphor."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Preston Henry had awakened with a broad smile on his face after the most lucid dream he could ever recall. One that included Sofia laying on a bed in a rustic cottage, looking so beautiful, serene and at peace that it was if she weren't breathing at all, waiting to be discovered by him - a Prince of all things! -, and roused from her slumber with a kiss.

The smile lingered as he sat in the classroom, and jumped in his seat when she entered his vision, at first thinking he must have dozed off and returned to his night-time wanderings, before he realised it was actually Sofia. His face lit up like a kid's on Christmas morning, and Preston almost toppled from his chair in his rush to pull out one for her, however, by the by the time he recovered his balance, she'd already located herself in the row ahead.

"Morning Sofia." The man quickly attempted to make his clumsiness seem planned as he cocked a brow, then slid his eyes to the bracelet that landed on his desk. "Really, you're inviting me?" Just as he'd hoped, but still he hadn't been certain. "This is worth dinner at the best restaurant in town." His gaze returned to her face after he slipped the wrist band into his pocket, and he parted his lips to continue, but then there was a commotion, and his head shot up to see what caused it.

"Speak of the Devils." The blond-haired man whispered under his breath as Stephen Drummond and Doug Rawlins entered the classroom, finished throwing wads of screwed up paper at the nerds in the first row, placed themselves either side of Ms Spread Her Legs For A Toke, Misty Raines, and whispered what were most likely not sweet nothings, in her ears.

The boys didn't belong in the class, but what did that matter, they weren't at College for an Education, and Preston rolled his eyes as he refocused on Sofia, and continued where he'd left off. "Though, that's assuming you'd still want to date me after Saturday night. I figure, in for a penny, in for a pound, so if I'm to attend, I should sample all that's on offer. However, alcohol doesn't really agree with me, and I've never tried weed."

Preston flicked her a self-deprecating grin, and his tone remained one of good-humour when he then deftly turned the conversation to the subject he was truly curious about. As much as he enjoyed Sofia's company, and thought her girl gorgeous and intelligent, for all he knew, she could be the Fraternity's middle-person, and her partner in clandestine meetings, The Honourable Dean Hunter Forsythe, Chief Supplier. There was something about the man he didn't trust. "What about you. Ever done drugs?"

Was sweet Sofia looking for some sort of congratulation, and perhaps a bit of a reward for her work? Well, probably. Even if she didn't want to admit to it and the odd feeling was settling in her stomach, twisting away in nerves of if Preston would even except the gift she had just given him. Regardless of if he had said he wanted it or not. Then again, he never asked how it had been obtained, and that, was something Sofia fully planned on keeping to herself. She had no idea of what Mr. Henry was capable of and what he would think of her if he found out a mere drop to her knees gained her invitation. Even if forced upon her. Another thought that had the girl uneasy about the next few moments.

Then his voice spoke her name, and with the following bit, all the tension seemed to float out from whatever she had been worried about beforehand. Her smile barely contained to a full grin as she only gave him the most pleased look that he was offering a dinner even after getting it. She was drawn in just like some simple minded school girl, until his attention was grabbed elsewhere, making hers follow right along.

And there were her next targets.

The worst of unease settled back over like some rain cloud and she wished she could have merely stayed in bed today. A curiosity of all sorts taking over in the oddity of things, on just how she would compete with the girl they were both on. She couldn't just get them out of information, no matter how she worded things or tried to play coy, she knew that. And so, deep down, she also knew just how the future night was looking for her. As if Stuart hadn't been enough.

Maybe she could split them up, people were better in numbers so if she could side catch one, she may have better luck of getting something out of one of them. Which one to go for however was a serious question... 'date me'. Her attention snapped and she was brought back to the reality around her and away from her ever depressing thoughts of the very near future.

Thank god her attention came back, because Sofia only start back into about something about pounds. Oh she had to be an idiot. Her head tilted, smile back to her lips and a nod while she caught back up. Ah, there it was. He was saying how he was probably going to try things. A soft laugh came out, much more at herself then anything he had said. That was a bit closer then she would have liked. Probably a bad thing when trying to flirt and she to easily got lost in her own thoughts. So all she could do was flow back into what he was talking about, especially when the question was pointed at her, making her stop and hesitate only a touch before shyly looking down at the thought.

"I've tried some weed." Her voice had dropped to something of trying to stay quiet and unsure if this was what she wanted to tell him. Sadly, she knew weed would be the least of the problems at the party, however, if they were anything like what she had heard. "Um, my roommate, one time at a little girls night she had." she explained, waving a hand as if to dismiss the idea that almost sounded childish. Some young girls trying to be 'badass' or something he would surely think. So she pushed on as quickly as she could, her hand taking her pencil and twisting it a bit in her fingers. "I've drank, but it only takes a couple before..." Her voice quieted, embarrassed. "I'm sort of a giggling mess." She hadn't been full on drunk, but she could only wonder what that craziness would be like. Plus, that was most girls right? The gigglers?

Sofia did her best to push the conversation elsewhere, looking up from her laptop, back over to him with a smile. "Maybe we'll just have to look out for each other then. Always good to have back up, right?" Cute, Sofia. Cop talk. That is sure to get men's attention. But perhaps it would be a good thing, someone there that she could have watch her back and her to his. Maybe she wouldn't get any information, but she could play it safe. Until she remembered the cross resting in her pocket. Oh damn that devil incarnate named Evelyn, the bitch was going to make her night hell and she wasn't even the one who had given it to her. Surely, after that party, things couldn't get much worse. "I'll try and make sure you don't get into to much trouble if you do the same for me, yea?"

Back
Top Bottom