Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

tomia: rape/cheating/cuckold

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabananawanana

Banned
Banished
Hihi, I'm interested in doing a rape roleplay of cosplayer model Tomia. She is married and hasn't released that information until recently. In their anger, one of her fans would probably plot something after one of her visits to comicon. Kidnapping her and slowly training her to be a sex slave.

anabananawanana said:
Hihi, I'm interested in doing a rape roleplay of cosplayer model Tomia. She is married and hasn't released that information until recently. In their anger, one of her fans would probably plot something after one of her visits to comicon. Kidnapping her and slowly training her to be a sex slave.

okay, you sparked my interest. what part would you like me to play, and what part are you going to play? I like the basic outline so far, ideas are starting to come to me.. lets talk about it see if we can do this. Z

I can write the mans part, as I am one, but I also have lots of experience writing as a female character. I assume you are a female writer?

I don't really know of the cosplayer... but i can do a comicon rape rp concept..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom