Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for non-consensual stories (Males and Females are welcomed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThyBeloved

Moon
Hi!

My name is Shepherd and I'm looking for writing partners of any gender to weave exciting stories together. Here's a quick fact-sheet about my roleplaying preferences.

A quick guide
  • Turn-Ons: anal, forced tasks, blackmail, humiliation, drama, hard choices, non-consensual situations, BDSM;
  • Turn-Offs: furries, vore, gore, scat, infantilism, fandoms;
  • For more details: f-list;
  • Roleplay Preference: I prefer Threads, but I can settle for PMs;
  • Post Length: 2-5 paragraphs (with actual usable content);
  • Post Frequency: ~5-9 posts per week;
  • Multiple Characters: yes;
  • Preferred Writing Style: third person, past tense (willing to try first person, present tense, if desired);

I'm interested in writing stories with sexuality and drama. For me that means non-consensual situations, often coupled with hard choices (e.g. whatever you refuse to do I'll do it to your daughter, your choice) and humiliating tasks (e.g. from now on you'll never wear panties). Because having to chose makes everything deliciously more painful. In other words, I'm looking for erotic stories with tension, teasing and character interaction, not just "penis-in-vagina" scenes.

Some rough plots
Since I have a slight preference toward being the "aggressor", in the following, "your character" means "the victim". This is just the default option and it's not written in stone.

1. Blackmail: student on student
Your character is a high school student (16-17) in a prestigious private school (with uniforms and all). She's a good student and everybody loves her. Everybody ... except for my character, who's a bit of an outsider and troublemaker. One day my character finds something incriminating about your character (maybe she cheated on a test or she snitched on the local bully and his gang), something that will ruin her life. My character is only too glad to get back at those who shunned him and decides to blackmail your character into becoming his secret plaything.
Possible twists:
- maybe my character is actually her brother;
- maybe instead of a student your character is a teacher (28-48);
- maybe your character already has a loving boyfriend;
- maybe the blackmail material my character has, it's not on her but it's something about her boyfriend (or even a family member). She just accepts my character's proposal to protect her fiancée (or family);

2. Coercion: father and daughter
My character would be an aging father (40-50) that recently lost his wife. To escape the depression that was threatening to swallow him he turned to religion. Sadly he fell into the clutches of a shady cult. They have a very weird idea of incest. Instead of being a taboo it is strongly encouraged. Having been completely converted he'll try to impose his newfound beliefs on his teenage daughter (your character) while trying to keep their relation hidden from outsider who would not understand.
Possible twists:
- we could add a brother (converted or not);
- another interesting character to see would be the guru of the sect;

3. Kidnapping: trained as a sex slave
The father of your character (16-19) borrowed a lot of money from some dangerous people. Unable to pay them back he was forced to sell them his own daughter instead. They are part of an organized crime syndicate that buys attractive girls, trains them and then sells them to wealthy clients. Your character will be kidnapped and brought to a special facility, together with some other girls of similar age, where she'll be forcibly trained until she's ready to be sold. Note: I would play your character's "instructors" and the other girls.
Possible twists:
- we could skip the training phase and begin the story as she's sold to some rich pervert;

4. Coercion: the spirit and the boy
Your character is a young hero who summoned a powerful spirit to save his kingdom from invaders. In return for his service the spirit asked your character for a year and a day of servitude. Having no other choice your character agreed. So now, he's the hero and savior of the kingdom, but he's also the spirit's slave and it is hungry for the pleasures of the flesh.
Possible twists:
- maybe the spirit turns your character into a shemale;

5. Coercion: the brat and her uncle
Your character is a high school student (15-17) and a bit of a rebel. Her parents are quite concerned about her behavior so they decide to send her to her uncle's farm for the summer. They hope that a bit of rustic discipline will purge those silly teenage bad habits from her. But her uncle is plotting a very different kind of summer for her. A summer that he, and his friends, will throughly enjoy.
Possible twists:
- he could whore her out to the nearby town;
- he could force her to have sex with various farm animals while he and his friends watch;

6. Coercion: a secret contract
Your character is a young (19-21) woman who's determined to become a doctor. She's bright and diligent, the problem is that Med School isn't cheap and she's dirty poor. She also had problems with the law in the past (maybe her parents were drug dealers) and a scholarship is out of the question. Recently, out of desperation, she has accepted the offer of a rich couple (~40-50, I could play both husband and wife). They would pay for all her expenses (until she gets her degree) and in turn she'll serve as their sex slave. She'll have some free time, but on certain days and on some special occasion she'll have to serve them (and their guests) without complain. Will she be able to juggle her role as a slave with her life as a student, friend and fiancée?

7. Kidnapping: an unlikely maid
Your character is a young man (17-23) who's fallen in love with a girl that he often sees staring out of the window of a large mansion. One day he notices that the owners of the mansion are looking for a new (female) maid. Summoning all his courage, your character takes advantage of his androgynous appearance to crossdress as a maid. He's determined to meed the girl of his dreams. He soon discovers that the mansion is a secret brothel for wealthy clients and the girls there are all slaves. Before he can report his discovery to the police, he's caught and put to use alongside the girl he wanted to meet.
Possible twists:
- we could add a "star crossed lovers" romance between the girl and the boy;

8. Your ideas
If you have an idea that involves non-consensual themes, I'm interested!

Some picture-ideas (NSFW)
These are just to give you a general idea of some of the kinks that I enjoy.

Hentai
A good maid
For sale
Arabian slaveboy nights
Tears of innocence
It's good to be principal
Peg race
The noble elf knight
Blackmailed teacher
Training the new slave
Making a movie

Non-anime GIFs
A harem of slaves
Training the new girl
Serving the guests 1
Serving the guests 2
Disciplining the secretary
Proper use
Punishing the slave

If you are interested ...
... send me a PM and we'll discuss a possible story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom