Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF] Longing for Domination [FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! I'm Diabolic Resonance. But you can just call me Dia (Deeya). 

I want a roleplay without too much plot or maybe something that just goes straight into smut. And sorry boys, but I'm looking for girls only.

I'm looking for fun, literate ladies who like to take charge. At least somewhat. I'm another one of those girls who's craving to play as a slutty subby most of the time. 

I prefer to roleplay over PMs. I will not ever play through email, IMs or anything else offsite. I tend to write around 1-3 paragraphs per post, although my intro posts might be longer. 

I'm an easygoing girl. I don't always reply right away. And I know that rl keeps us all busy. I have much more of a life offline, and I suspect you do too. So I'm not going to get mad if you disappear for a while. Need to take same time off roleplaying because your grandma is sick or even just to catch up on classes or work? Totally fine. Feel free to pick back up whenever you get free again. Or to discuss something new. And feel free to prod at me if you miss me.

Feel free to suggest ideas of your own. Or to expand upon anything that I've written here. I do intend to keep adding more as I remember all of the things that I like and/or stumble upon new and intriguing ideas. 

Basically, I'm looking for an older domme x younger sub pairing with a lot of focus on humiliation, rough physical treatment and being used for said older domme's sexual satisfaction. It would also be kind of hot if there were an aspect of abuse of power and/or betrayal of trust (as might occur in mother/daughter, teacher/student, boss/employee, etc.)

I'm also really open to all sorts of ideas. Although I definitely have a bit of a mommy fetish. Still, that doesn't have to be incorporated. I also enjoy fantasy; swords and sorcery kind of stuff, and dark, demonic magic. I tend to be interested in the lore of demons, vampires, witchcraft, etc. And even in modern, normal life kind of plots, I'm the most relaxed when I play a character who has kind of a dark/gothic/metal kind of appearance and/or persona.

Turn ons:
Dirty talk
Ageplay/Age differences
Incest
Mommy Mistresses (MC being made to call YC Mommy, wether or not actual incest is involved.)
Watersports
Facesitting/Forced oral
Tribbing
Humilation
Leash/Collar
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Force/Rape/Abuse
Rough treatment (Choking, hair pulling and the like.)
Demons/Vampires/Monsters/Eldritch Horrors

Turn OFFS:
MxF
MxM
Mutilation
Death/Snuff
Necrophilia (Unless its some kind of magical undead girl. That could be hot.)
Vore
Giantism/Extreme size difference
Interracial
Feet
Farting
Bimbos
Lactating

Ideas & Pairings: (YC x MC)
Mother x Daughter
Mother x Daughter's best friend
Mother x Daughter's girlfriend
Mother x Babysitter
Demonic mistress x Worshipping witch
Human sorceress x Enslaved demon/monster girl 

Elizabeth Bathory is a dominant, sadistic, lesbian vampire and Countess in Hungary in the late 1500s.
Elizabeth x Demon 
Demon x Elizabeth
Elizabeth x Vampiric childe (or soon to be such)
Elizabeth x Her advisor, secret lover and witch
Elizabeth x Ghoul servant
Recently awakened Elizabeth x Modern vampire who released her

An angsty, rebellious, heavy metal loving teenage lesbian (henceforth referred to as "Goth girl") in high school has been learning witchcraft. Real dark magic that actually works. Now the time of her reckoning is swift approaching.
Goth girl mistress x Enslaved teacher
Goth girl mistress x Enslaved popular girl 
Goth girl mistress x Summoned demon servant
Summoned demon mistress x Enslaved goth girl

Among the inherently evil and lawless race of subterranean dark elves known as Drow, a system of magical oaths have come into fashion which truly prevent the one who takes them from ever harming or betraying the one to whom the oath is sworn.
Drow House Matron x Magically bound drow servant 
Drow House Matron x Magically bound daughter 
Drow High Priestess x Magically bound drow bodyguard 

Something fandom-ish, if a little weird: 
I'm intrested in rewriting the origin stories from Dragon Age: Origins to fit with my sapphic perversions. So, for example maybe adding some Mother x Daughter incest to the human noble origin story. Or perhaps the second child of Orzammar's king is involved in a lesbian affair with the noble warrior Adal Helmi. Or changing the city elf origin story to have abusive lesbian Ladies rather than lords abduct the elven women, and to have the main character elf enjoy the abuse. 

Anyway, please PM me if you like any of these sorts of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom