Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blissy's Search For; Super Heroic Shenanigans & Dark Fairy Tales! [F/F & F/M] [Lit+!]

Vampyress

Succubitch
Insert Pending Witty Title Here (This is no typo ^^; )

I assume if you're reading this that something in the title grabbed your attention. That said, I hope I can maintain your attention while I try to summarize what it this thread is for in a simple few good summaries.

So as you already know my names Blissy, and I'm making a sort of silent return (or attempt) at trying to collaborate one or two games over here on BMRP. Formerly being quite active on BMRP a few years back, I've felt curious to make an attempted return and see if I can dish out some interesting stories with some few faces!

I feel the best way to do that is to disclaim the following now so as so save some of you some time.

This request thread serves as a request search for those looking for plot, that might incorporate some mature/adult themes into its composition. To be as bold as I simple can be; I prefer slow burn intimacy and eroticism, with suggestion fitting in somewhere within this pace, in contrast to initially heavy eroticism in plots. Intially means automatic here. I don't like plots that rely solely on a kink to push through. I like to keep things dynamic and narrative, even if they become undoubtedly smutty in nature at a later point in time in the game. I will never do straight smut as the sole context of a story, as I find that sort of thing bland, and quick to drain my interest. I prefer long games and as such prefer concepts, narratives, and ideas that can help sustain strive for that goal. Narrative comes first, while kinks factor in wherever it might be sensible, or requested to apply them. I can be flexible, despite coming off quite bold within my wants and indifference. If you're looking for a writing partner who enjoys character development/plot pushing/brain-storming/world building, with fun adult and erotic themes to include within a bigger narrative, then I'd be happy to be your writing counter-part! That said, let's move forward...!

With the following in mind, there's quite a range of possibilities vacant to those whom might find this sort of thing interesting. However, I wanted to stress a few points first before diving into a few short plot prompts looking for creative and deviant minded individuals.

The Play-By-Play

- I consider myself an 'Advanced - Literate writer'. I understand my writing style is not best suited to write against everyone.
- Average post size can be quite big (I'm not exaggerating) as I am a story teller as much as I am a roleplayer. My writing flows purely by means of natural creative conscience. If you're looking for quick and vague posts, I'm not the gal for you. I prefer to paint a vivid picture and tend prefer a fair share of introspection foreordain into actions, making them flow wonderfully with a certain lyrical touch to my posts.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never assume that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with, but more on that below.
- My posting style follows a small Novella sort of style. Further insight into this can be found by viewing any of my recent, or even some of my older posts. Those who might be interested in writing with me are expected to consider this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- That said, I recommend to anyone reading this thread that has found interest in possibly collaborating with some sort of story with me, that you look into my recent posts before approaching me. My posts are seriously outdated and so anyone whom might be interested in some background literary check may simply ask me for a sample. With this is mind, I'd also appreciate seeing a sample from anyone who might be particularly interested in writing with me on approach - obviously any posts of yours will do, whether it's on the spot, or a redirect to something already public.
- I like to write, a lot, and would prefer not to write with others who mind find this discouraging.
- Long term games preferred.
- I am, and can typically be, very active on BMRP. However, on average you should receive a post within a one week span. Sometimes posts may be more frequent. If I exceed over a weeks wait time then I will do my best to try and send a PM and indicate the cause of the hold up.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. No text speak.
- I write in the third person only.
- On here, I prefer writing in small font.
- I do not expect an exact post size/word count from my partners, as this is ridiculous. Just don't give me half thought out posts. Detailed posts are always preferred, as it helps paint a picture and contribute to a dynamic scene. The more content the better you'll be able to convey the post to me as a reader.
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username, so long as you are conceiving in your character. I only play females, males possibly being supporting characters crafted on my behalf where need be - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight peaking interest in FxF, as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more.
- If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed/enriching, heavy, characterization based posts, as well as world-building.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment. I'm really still experimenting with this little bit on BMRP at this time though.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but not to the point where there's little sense in making a role-play out overly elaborated thoughts. I'm always open to brainstorm with my writing partners.
- I work with all types of writers (so long as you take your approach with me with serious story building intentions) , though I expect to have substance in my partners writing.
- My f-list is being reworked, but all the important stuff will be posted there in a timely fashion.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. Any longer might naturally dissolve my muse, especially if we don't keep in touch about what's going on. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I only roleplay on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- There's a special word hidden somewhere in this thread. If I receive a message with the subject header, then I know you've taken the time to actually invest your attention in what is written here. Please try not to forget that little word in your subject message header to me, in the event you may want to organize, or discuss a 1x1 game with me.
- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored.
- Please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Some Other Tidbits Of Info

- F-List, new and improved!
- Romanticism and smut ARE NOT the same thing for me! I am adherent for romance and prefer the inclusion of it. I absolutely love screwed up, and more gritty, relationships in contrast to straight forward fluffy romance.
- I tend to play characters of all sorts, but find more reoccurring preference with switch types. Every now and again I might play full dom, or full sub, though my interests reside by terms of flexibility for those whom might be interested in writing with me. The preference of my role in a role-play tends to be based on the plot work itself. My characters are never one dimensional and I have no interest in playing characters of such nature. I use these BDSM terms loosely to simply demonstrate elements of the sort of role in certain stories I might search for. However, the end result of characters archetypal status is more decided upon through natural development of the plot, or simple OOC collaboration.
- Further expanding on the above; I tend to frequent dominate roles in FxF pairings, and more submissive roles in FxM. However, both are not written in stone, as I am open to contrary arrangements of this particular mention.
- - My characters tend to be fairly concrete. I work with pre-existing concepts, that I sometimes share on my O/O's. Despite this my characters tend to be fairly versatile in their collection, and it's not quite difficult for me to find one fitting of a certain theme/plot/scenario.
- That 'special little word I mentioned earlier in this thread is 'Peaches'. Please include it in your PM title in some shape or form.
- I especially fancy troubled or broody archetypes. However, every now and again I deter from this common preference practice.

Post 2

[[Please refer to the symbol above, or within the listed genre categories below. They reflect my current interest in certain plots. I will update and adjust them as my muse fluctuates, while these plots remain open to collaboration.

List is as follows

= Cravings or preferred. (Craving in orange is only used for text)
= Potentially willing to collaborate.
= Not so interested (presently) / Unavailable.

Current List Of Ideas & Plots

All plots earning of some point of interest of mine can be found here. There is no one themed arrangement to these plots, just please pay attention to the tags beside each, as they will indicate what sort of themes/settings & genres, I'm interested in exploring in correlation to each idea.

All of my plots are in depth concepts. However, they all provide a more vague grounds of specific pairing, as I like to be open with ideas while working in spiritual likeness to the main idea's posted below. If you have any questions about the plots, please PM me!

-Plots To Tickle The Muse-

I'm currently digging for superhero and dark fairy tale story themes. Some of the below include a fair share of grimdark aesthetic as well, but not all. Kink wise; I have an interest in power flips, coercion, bondage, corruption, and twisted romance, in particular. Further ideas in likeness of these more vague themes can be found below! Although most plots will include these themes to some requested degree. My list of plots is shorter at this time seeing as how I've only just recently returned to BMRP and was excited to get something relatively small and to the point up, in placement of my return. ^^

[♥]"A Few Superheroic & Villainess Cravings" [Superheroics, Villains, Almost anything goes!]
Pairing: There's quite a few possibilities, but I lean my personal interest in playing an anti-heroes, or villainess type in more unconventional roles. The following plot contains several plots and various free ideas.
My muse has been on somewhat of a super-hero craving lately. This is a genre I've experimented with a fair bit in the past, and one I like to explore with folks of like minded interest in the genre. That said, obviously there's a lot of different foundations for what that sort of story all of this might cover or imply. I prefer street-level games, but am not entirely against something a little more fantastical then realism toned barrings, and neighborhood do-gooders. I'll also admit that my experience in this genre ranges a bit few and far between. I have several character concepts, but tend to stick around a fundamental base for my heroines - or villains - that I feel most comfortable with. On that subject I lean heavily toward anti-hero / villain types, and am much less interested in straight laced heroines that come with some imbalanced moral complex. I'm also interested in implying a fair amount of suggestive overtones in the stoary, if not including outright suitable kinks, simply for the semblance of this particular craving. That said, I'd like to write something a bit sensual, but with a substantial plot framework around it. I'd advise anyone interested in this pitch to be familiar with my F-List, as there are several of them I'd like to implement quite boldly into the narrative of most of these stories.

With the above kept in mind I feel a bit more open about some plots - or pairing - possibilities. I'll list a few here, as many of these ideas are more initial, and less fleshed out, my intention being to find others whom might want to help them bloom into something a bit more concrete. The below will list a general prompt scenario followed by a note that's relevantly important to each idea. Beyond these prompts and short ideas I am happy to further develop them with those who may find them interesting. Each of the following ideas will list a scenario and then a small note that's specific to each prompt.

Scenario 1 (Unavailable): A famous hero/heroine's process is made abrupt by a new villain, but this villainess's ties run much deeper then simple adverse roots, made of personal opposition, or strides of amoral egotism. To make matters more complicated this hero is challenged in a new way by this new villainess's compelling charms. Perhaps she's not bad as temptation may perceive her? Or perhaps trouble wears many illusions and clever disguises?

Note; I'd like the hero in this pairing to feel dynamic. Someone worthwhile, gifted, and generally competent. This would be in a meta-human setting where allegiances of good and evil have come to bare in differences among their place. I also have a pre-existant character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♦) Scenario 2: A new villainess finds herself enlisted in the rankings of a villainous organization. There, she tries to find her place, while causing jealousy and unsettle, in her commanding officer within the efforts of their incursions against their heroic adversaries. A tameless spirit can be a troubling thing for a superior jaded of discipline, and made of foiled experience. A story of a novice and expert ensues.

Note; This is a flip take on the usual 'new hero joining a hero alliance'. I wanted to try something different, and in an environment where characters may have less boundaries to really presume control over one another, as with many hero groups of such nature the disposition is quite different. I feel this is an interesting setting for deviance to take place, and more depth then simple nuisance to be made of the collective of villains within. However, I'd still like their to be a sense of organization even among these meta-human, or mutant deviants. This would be in a meta-human setting. This would be in a meta-human setting where allegiances of good and evil have come to bare in differences among their place. I also have a pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♥) Scenario 3: A new heroine takes it on herself to fight crime in a moderately dim street level environment. Being anew to this life holds a many great things in store for her.

Note; This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I'd be happy to stick to the traditional hero x villain pairing. I'd actually prefer it or something that feels like that. I want to write a fun story about a naive heroine getting in over here head that excels beyond a single one-shot scene or two. Perhaps she ends up getting blackmailed into something that comes from a scenario as such? I want the plot to be interesting and the characters motives to feel adaptive. To top things off this heroine isn't even a meta-human, but simply human. She relies on make shift gadgets, her charisma and above moderate (but not fully tenacious) hand to had combat. She can be quite limber and acrobatic as well, but doesn't have any irregular special qualities. I'm assuming she could be a bit young in the role as well. Perhaps a college student or one fresh out whom is still figuring out her place in the world?

Further I really want to explore themes of trouble/peril, defeat, bondage, humiliation, coercion. This heroine has a bit of natural comedy to her and so the mood of this plot would need to be able to fluctuate. While the aesthetic might be a lowly street level feel I don't always want things feeling broody or too dark. A setting that can shift between a lighter mood and darker one would be ideal. I'm looking for one good writer to write as a heroine against whom might be able to play some street level troubles and a few villains that will help give this little minx a bit of a reality check and write a story about more than just a linear heroine destined for greatness made of black and whites.

Alternatively, I would be open to this same general concept but with a meta-human with a very singular ability. I was thinking she might have an insane healing factor, which is a gift she isn't particularly fond of for her enemies sake.

(♦) Scenario 4: An anti-heroine, with a certain niche for getting herself involved with an array of various super villains, has an old grudge from one of her former acquaintances catch up with her. To make this more interesting, it would be unique to give it a sort of deceitful flair and depth between these characters present ordeal. An example might be that my character (the anti-heroine) may have foiled this former characters interests in her, and granted herself somewhat of an adverse status to their current line of work.

Note; This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I have nothing else to add about this at this time. I also have a pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♦) Scenario 5: A famous and well known heroine with a great and powerful gift has her the nature of success exploited. Beneath her stellar guise of heroism she has more then simple slander surrounding some of her former adventures amid conflicts. Perhaps this heroine isn't as pure as she might seem. A villain finds a new way to challenge her. This is an older plot I have some previous experience with. There's a lot of ways I am open to tackling it. I also have a pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

Note; Nada, at this time.

(♥) Scenario 6: A powerful, newer, superheroine tries to find her place in the world. Gifted as she is in a multitude of ways, her natural good sense of naivety proves troubling and somewhat vulnerable to dangers she has yet to discover. Her powers are devastating but see seems detached from them, fearing their irregularities. She doesn't like her powers as she's has little confidence in her ability to use them effectively. A coerced cause forces her to use them and foreordains her life as a superheroine, a life that she's still getting a proper feel for. As a superheroine she feels a sense of escapism amid her daily obligations. A powerful villain confronts her be it through coercion or trickery.

Note; This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I wouldn't might deploring something more coercive with this character against a character that has some sort of mentally invading capabilities. He or she could be charming on the surface, or just outright lacking in compassion - either way I prefer this villain to be a substantial one through not just power but intelligence, a good match for a heroine who's power stems from the deep corners of her newly evolved psychic mind. There's a lot of directions this plot could go into. I have a loose pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♦) Scenario 7: I want to hear your own scenario. I can be fairly open minded with the like of these stories, so long as they don't overstep my limits, and so I figured I'd conclude this list with something a bit more open to the reader.

Note; Nada.

[♥]"Twisted Fairy Tale Fun" [Fairy Tales, Twisted, Corrupt, Grimdark, Adventure]
Pairing: There's quite a few possibilities, but I'll list each by variety of fairy tale that has my fancy in some way. The following plot contains several plots and various free ideas.
Scenario 1; (Unavailable) “A Fairy Tale Dungeon Crawler”

(FYI: I prefer not to do system games.. Free form is my first and only love.)

For a while I've been wanting to do a sort unique game based on a purely original platform. I've been mulling over a way to make this idea worthwhile, although putting it's final pieces together is something I'd like to devise with another writer. Most of us are familiar with dungeon crawler RPG's I'm sure. They typically involve fantasy settings that have players navigating through dark realms, or labyrinths for battling monsters, uncharting loot, and setting the players on great quests for a sense of player glory. Taking this concept into mind I've had a sort of interesting idea to implement this into a fairy tale aesthetic, effectively changing the archetype roles of a party into a group of fairy tale heroines in the place of player classes instead. These heroines would compose a small party (preferably of three, since I'd be playing the majority of them) each one having their classified fit of expertise, and contrary weaknesses, effectively bringing the group to a unified fold.

As a collaborative player (YC) the individual I'd seek to write against would play the environment, and effectively the conflicts these heroines might face. Additionally, if the player in mind was interested, they could also play characters of their own that fit into this concept and support the narrative in whatever sort of way they might wish to scheme.

Further details on the idea would have the basic concept cover a vast expanse of various fairy tale inspired concepts, and be open to a very interesting mesh of fantastical atmosphere. Ideally, I'd like to create some sort of unique world that may borrow the spirit of other fairy tale realms and combine them into one place of setting for the role-play, be that a dimension entirely on it's own, or something more ever changing and anew. The background narrative of our story would inevitability explain how this has come to fold. As far as story themes go, I'm a bit more flexible. I imagine being the kind of story this is that one might take the predicaments of heroes into a more sensual light, which could be another something I'd be interested to explore, so long as it doesn't entirely dissolve the narrative. I'd prefer a sense of grit or grim to exist in this world that would be the current one our characters find themselves within, and I'd of course want them to have worthwhile conflicts and villains at their adversity. These villains do not have to be already existing ones, but could be something entirely new.

Note; Just a small note to sort of clarify a common question. Given this is a dungeon crawler RPG some might suspect a system to fit into the general concept. I'm not experienced with systems. However, I wouldn't be against implementing some simplistic dice-rolls (we'd have to talk more about this one on one) into the more substantial free form format that I'd prefer to take with running this idea.

(♥) Scenario 2 “Alice In Wonderland”

AiW has always been one of my favorite tales, even more so to adapt and twist in the likeness of a multitude of different clever and fantastical concepts I've concocted through my motivation surrounding the tale. Obviously all plots in here are in the fashion of an adult twist and so Alice tends to be a bit different than often depicted. Regardless, I've kept her good qualities in tact and am anything but unfamiliar with her characterization. I consider Alice one of few canon characters I feel I can tackle quite well, as long as various spin-off renditions of the character that might fit a slightly altered Wondertale. At the moment I'm currently involved in one game of this sort on another site, but wouldn't be opposed to talking on a second. I'd love to work with someone who has an interest in high-corky fantasy and might keep an open mind about setting. Furthermore, anyone interested in grim twists or aesthetic would be icing on the cake. Plot wise I'm really open to discuss whatever might fancy another and open to most character pairings and ideas.

Scenario 3; (Unavailable) “The Wizard Of Oz”

My second favorite fairy tale as well as one I have very minimal experience in reiterating through creative thought. I'd like to work in this world as a base and am certainly not outside the idea of playing a unique take on Dorothy Gale. One interesting idea I had was to make her a half witch unknowingly to her own knowledge. Much of the details of the above plot (referring to Aiw) carry over to my interests for formulating this concept into action.

(♥) Scenario 4; (Unavailable) “The Little Mermaid”

This one is new on the list for me, but lately has been grabbing my attention. I have a couple ideas for this most of which have some darker undertones. I picture a gritty high fantasy world, complete with murderous pirates and civil unrest. Aerial or Marina (being closer to tradition) would be a bit unique. A sort of mermaid who has the power to change between forms. She would also be something of a naive water sorceresses. I'm really open to what might happen in this tale beyond what is listed above and expected to be included in the plot, and have no solid plot concepts in mind, so much as I wanted to express interest in the character existing under these terms.

(♥) Scenario 5; “Other Possible Adult Fairy Tales”

This is something I've always been very interested in exploring, especially on the more comic book / high fantasy mind set of these things. Actually, there's a particular series of high fantasy-esc twisted fairy tale comics that I'm really into, ranging with all kinds of sub genres in between various different stories. I'd love to explore a game in the spirit of this kind of aesthetic, whether that means we would do weird mature reiterations of these tales, or unique spin-offs, or side stories, of them!

I'm trying to keep an open mind about potential heroines from these tales, but am a bit biased. However, I'd prefer not to list these here as an attempt to keep possibilities fairly open.

(I have a few other plots on the way, but for now want to focus mainly on one or two of the stories above.)

Post 3

The Sample

Yikes! Now that all that information is out of the way, it's time to give you an idea of how I write as a player. Here I am going to include a few samples of my role-play that I'd expect just about anyone interested in writing with me to glance over (not nessecarily read in full). The idea is to establish an example of what my writing looks like, how it works, and what the quality is like.

At this time this section is under heavy reconstruction.

My current on-going role-plays

Two games currently planned! Will update this once they have commenced.

But here's how I post these things.. strictly for example.

Title:
RP Partner: ???
Pairing: ???
Genres: ???
Summary: ???

RE: Reluctant-Switch On The Prowl! ~ MxF/FxF! Lit. !Superhero or Sci-Fi Craving!

Good morning Blissy (well, it's morning here as I write this...so there ;) )!

Read through your personal requirements for story-writing, and I'd like to think I fit the bill. I'm not new to this site (as you can tell from my join date), but never really got started here - I've been writing on other sites and just never got around to looking deeply here. Now that those other sites have wound up or fallen away or...something...I'm starting to have a look through here.

I've been writing stories online (email, forum, PM) for about ten years. Like you, I'm in for the story, not the sex (although the sex is something I can certainly write about). Like you, I don't care who you are on the other side of your keyboard, as I'm writing to the character not the person/player. Like you, I like descriptive posts so I can envisage what's going on - conversation between characters should only enhance the scene, rather than trying to create it.

My F-List is here - that said, I build my F-List based on what I will write, not what the characters might find themselves involved in. There's no point in saying my character is open to being consumed if I'm not comfortable writing about it.

I'll also PM you with a writing sample (crikey, this is starting to sound like a job application! ;) ) - hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Reluctant-Switch On The Prowl! ~ MxF/FxF! Lit. !Super-Hero/Sci-Fi/Supernatural!

Bump!

RE: ~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Super-Hero etc.]

Bump!

RE: ~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Super-Hero etc.]

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

RE: ~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Super-Hero]

Bump!

~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Super-Hero]

A bump for the fairest of them all..! Da Blissy Queen!

RE: ~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Super-Hero]

Not sure if I said something wrong but I did like your idea, so if you can message me back on my day off tomorrow that'd be cool, even if you changed your mind please let me know, otherwise, oh well, sorry.

Bump!

Bump! ~ [ Added a new plot to my list! ] ~

Bump!

RE: ~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Pirates/Super-Hero?]

Bump!

RE: ~ Of Heroes And Villains And The Wonders Beyond (MxF/FxF)[Sci-Fi/Pirates/Super-Hero?]

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

RE: Blissy's Pocket Of Plots! [Long term. Lit!] FxM/FxF - Villains/Crime/Heroes?

Bump!

After a long absence from BMRP.. I have returned to continue my search for writing partners on BMRP!

~Re worked entire thread as of: 02/04/16~

RE: Blissy's Pocket Of Plots! [Long term. Lit!] FxM/FxF - Villains/Crime/Heroes?

Bump!

RE: Blissy's Search For; Super Heroic Shenanigans & Dark Fairy Tales! [F/F & F...

Making a long over due return alongside a well over due 'Bump'! ^^

Back
Top Bottom