Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your Zodiac sign? (I'M BORED)

I would be Taurus.

images

I did something akin to this forever ago.

I'm Sagittarius.
Bit of a dreamer, free spirited, willful and slight anger issues. Slight might be an understatement on my part but...whateva.
Fire elemental.
Associated body part is the Hips and Thighs
Guardian planet is Jupiter.
Brightest Star is Kaus Australis
Polarity is positive - Self Expressive
Modality is mutable - We are good at adapting
Polar Opposite is Gemini

The Archer and The Centaur~ Not exactly a centaur BUT I have done horseback Riding and it was amazing. Have done Archery as well <33 Was a lot of fun too.

Whole Zodiac thing is interesting and amusing to me. I've been looking at stuff like this off an on for years. Some of its sorta stuck >>;

Aries FTmotherfuckingW! <.<
I'm also a dragon, if you go by the Chinese Horoscope.
Yeah, I'm win no matter what you do.

God, that's arrogant as fuck. Which, is rather hysterical because I'm not arrogant. Like, at all. However, I'm blunt as hell and very passionate about the things I like. To be honest, I don't entirely fit my horoscope. I guess I do for parts of it, but most of it...nope. But this is probably true for most people or a fair number anyway.

HOWEVER, I'm totally ok with the hand I was dealt horoscope wise. ; )

LEO:
outward: loud, bright and sunshiney, natural leaders, energetic, affectionate, extremely generous, proud, protective over and loyal to others, dramatic, flirty, demanding and resilient with a visibly strong spirit, able to naturally attract people, queen bees
inward: interested in making life better for themselves and for others, always trying to look at things positively, idealistic, highly emotional, perfectionists, constantly nursing their tender egos, constantly trying to fully understand themselves, relying on gut instinct

Rudolph Quin said:
LEO:

outward: loud, bright and sunshiney, natural leaders, energetic, affectionate, extremely generous, proud, protective over and loyal to others, dramatic, flirty, demanding and resilient with a visibly strong spirit, able to naturally attract people, queen bees

inward: interested in making life better for themselves and for others, always trying to look at things positively, idealistic, highly emotional, perfectionists, constantly nursing their tender egos, constantly trying to fully understand themselves, relying on gut instinct

I grew up a Taurus in a house of three Leos. Three natural gregarious charismatic Leos competing, dramatic, demanding, amazing, and oh-so exhausting at times.

Love em all dearly.

Cusp cancer/leo. Extremely cusp. Cancer if you consider when my mother went into labor, Leo by when I was (begrudgingly) born.

the signs as childhood cartoons

Aries: fairly odd parents
Taurus: pokémon
Gemini: rugrats
Cancer: spongebob
Leo: emperor’s new groove
Virgo: scooby doo
Libra: the powerpuff girls
Scorpio: courage, the cowardly dog
Sagittarius: doraemon
Capricorn: ed, edd and eddy
Aquarius: sailor moon
Pisces: lilo and stitch

This is really boring(and probably does literally nothing to alleviate the boredom declared by the OP in the title) everybody just listing what their signs are. So, I'm going to, and others can follow suit, post neat "signs be like" posts from Tumblr. Maybe we can actually discuss things rather than listing signs in isolation in each post. :rose:

"what I dislike about the signs"

Aries:you interrupt me too often!! i cant keep up with you, it's like you're never tired. plus you never even listen to me & always do your thing anyway
Taurus:you sing better than me & whenever i try to cheer you up by telling a joke you straight up say i'm not even funny :(
Gemini:i feel like i can never know the real you. & you forget I exist for 5 months at least then when you're back you act like nothing happened??
Cancer:it's like you always expect to be hurt so you protect yourself TOO MUCH & your emotions are so extreme!! (even if you pretend to be ok)
Leo:i don't think you notice it but you try to control me a lot and lowkey freak out when i say i don't want to hang out/text back
Virgo:you try to do/fix EVERYthing even if i say i don't need help you still text me asking if i need anything
Libra:you're too much of a procrastinator & take 3 hours to get ready & then you can never decide where to eat
Scorpio:your dark humor is probably too dark. and when you're mad at me all you say is "think of what you did" as i stand there hopelessly thinking for 5 days straight
Sagittarius:you're too knowledgeable for your own sake (blurting out random facts all the time) & you literally make a joke out of everything oh my god
Capricorn:i could be your best friend and you still wouldnt ask for help with anything at all cause you either don't want to bother me or you feel like you can do everything on your own (still don't know, probably a bit of both)
Aquarius:you question my opinions/actions way too often, plus you talk about so many things at the same time its confusing
Pisces:you're always apologizing for everything, you keep forgetting rather important things & lose your train of thought mid sentence A LOT
//written by a pisces.

(by the way, this is pretty accurate for me as a Leo; control is very hard to let go of and I can be a bit of a passive-aggressive bully in trying to manipulate behaviors or getting my way/getting people to respond to me in a certain way. Not always successful but I try)

I interrupt...but only because I don't realize it...and I'm naturally anxious, damnit. <.< Hence why it seems like I'm never tired. And...and...and...I listen! I swear I do! But I do ramble...fuuuuuck, I ramble soooo hard! lol!!! /spoken by an Aries. <.< MEEP!

AND YES. THE ABOVE IS ALL MEANT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY AND AS A JOKE!
Though, Quin probably knows this.....Quin knows me quite well. <3

darkangel76 said:
I interrupt...but only because I don't realize it...and I'm naturally anxious, damnit. <.< Hence why it seems like I'm never tired. And...and...and...I listen! I swear I do! But I do ramble...fuuuuuck, I ramble soooo hard! lol!!! /spoken by an Aries. <.< MEEP!

AND YES. THE ABOVE IS ALL MEANT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY AND AS A JOKE!
Though, Quin probably knows this.....Quin knows me quite well. <3

You silly goon! :D <3 *hugs dark*

Seriously though, I have never questioned that I am a Leo. It fits me to a "T". Everything I've ever looked at, has been spot on with my tendencies and behaviors, including faults. :D I wanted to post more as I find them and see if other people feel the same about what it says about their signs. ^.^

I rather love being an Aries, but I've never felt that it really fit me overly well. Parts of it do, but a fair bit does not. Like we're supposed to be vain...umm...no, I'm far from. In fact, if it weren't for my husband, I would dress like a total slob all the time. I could care less about my appearance or what any one else thinks of it. >.< Extroverted? Hell to the fuck no! I'm so far from that it's ridiculous! I have work hard to be around people and do things with them. I can handle being around one or two at a time, but you get more than that and I get panicky. Dominating and domineering? Uhhh....again...no. I'm opinionated and blunt as fuck though, but that's hardly the same thing. Though it's probably one of the few aspects where I fit. That and the passion (though it's selective...very much so).

Back
Top Bottom