Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything goes (Dom M for F - IM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there,

New to Blue Moon but have been roleplaying for a while now so decided it was time to expand my horizons. I'll make this first thread short and sweet and update continuously.

Basically what I'm looking for are semi-lit/lit submissive women (ages 18+) with very few limits. By submissive I don't mean she just does everything I want all the time, I want your character to have a personality as well. I enjoy very detailed plots and don't necessarily want to jump into straight smut. 60/40 ratio of smut/plot would be ideal, though those numbers tend to fluctuate. I prefer IMs (YIM & AIM) for the back and forth aspect, and will generally ask for a paragraph response in most cases.

Some major kinks of mine are race play (I can play any race, but want only human), age play, authority figures in distress, multiple characters, bondage and humiliation to name a few.

A few quick scenes that I will go into further detail if interested - (MC):
Escaped convict
/ Police officer or news reporter
Prisoner during riot / Prison guard or nurse
Troubled student / Teacher
Slave owner / Slave
Crazy clown / Circus goer or hired for birthday party
Pirate / Hostage taken from ship
Viking / Woman taken from raided village
Trucker or Ice cream man / Runaway
Nerd out for revenge / Bully's mom
Janitor / Executive
Crazed fan / Celebrity
Con artist / Unsuspecting woman
Corrupt mechanic / Broken down motorist
Biker or gang member / Girl lost in wrong part of town
Passenger on private jet / Stewardess
*Any of these scenes could involve interracial or group elements.

These are just a small sample of skeleton plots that we can discuss, as well as many others. I want to play first person, but can be persuaded to do third if we have enough common interests. I also enjoy using pictures as references to characters.

I will be updating an F-list at some point, but PM me if you think we would be compatible. Please tell me the plot(s) that caught your eye, as well as what messenger we could communicate by. Looking forward to hearing from you ladies and getting back into a roleplaying routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom