Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking One Partner to Explore the Extremes of a Power-Exchange Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolie

Star
For family reasons, I left the Blue Moon Community for too long. I apologize. Because I do have time now and my creative juices are once again flowing, I am seeking an imaginative writing partner to explore a very narrow subset of the erotic world. We will role play through PM or email. I am seeking a writing partner who will play a man (not much younger than my character) who introduces my eager, passionate and orgasmic 21 years of age plus world of consensual slavery at her active and perhaps seductive instigation.

Kinky, very, very kinky role play is anticipated.

The ideal dominant partner (male character) for this scenario is not a psychotic person. He’s not a random rapist, a person who hurts strangers just for the fun of it. I see my ideal dominant partner more as analogous to a stern father-figure, a demanding coach, or a proud educator (although his actual role and position in life may vary greatly). We can discuss specific scenarios and I will be more than willing to propose some ideas once I know a bit about your (ideally reasonably broad range of) tastes, kinks, and limits. I adore the creative process.

So while I love pain and angst, I don’t necessarily want continuous random torture. I like physical coercion, but I also love emotional coercion. My ideal man might have a bag of tricks up his sleeve. I see my character as being manipulative, the kind of girl who will dominate from below, use every trick in the book to maintain some level of control. But each time she surrenders control, she feels this incredibly seductive warmth that comes from having submitted. And she truly wants to be taken deeper and deeper even as her mind resists.

Things I would like to explore include,

• Emotional sadomasochism;
  • Physical sadomasochism;
  • Power-Exchange;
  • Polyamorous Relationship (non-exclusive);
  • Exploring ...

... the concept of consensual slavery as stated by Jean-Jacques Rousseau, e.g., the idea of “the contractual right of an individual to enter into a contract of self-enslavement. Under such a contract, there is no mutuality. The slave loses all. The contract negates his [or her] interests and ... rights. It is entirely to his [or her] disadvantage. Since the slave loses ... status as a moral agent once the slave contract is enforced, the slave cannot act to enforce anything owed to [the] master.”

• A detailed world in which this interaction is explored; and
  • The exploration of several or more custom kinks on my F-List (found at the bottom of this post in my signature or in my profile).

This is a role play that caters to my submissive fantasies. I appreciate that it is a limited range role play and one that can become cliche. I don't expect a lot of response and in the future, I will expand my erotic role play world. But for now this thread recites the ideas upon which I seek to discuss erotic role play possibilities.

I will do my best to a be a passionate, active writing partner. Please PM rather than post in the thread. Thank you!

f8e4b18f0b0be3e32035e62bdaae32e2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom