Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tessy's Female and Futa thread (smut craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessylyn

Planetoid
Hi all!

I'm expecting a busy period over the next week / two weeks at work, but I will have some time where I'm not working, and when I'm not working, I do like to have something like a roleplay to write a reply for to keep my relaxed.

Give the whole busy nature of things, a huge plot driven RP isn't going to fit me very well right now, so for the moment, I'm looking for mostly smut. There will be a little story as well as interesting pairings (i.e. no simple 'girlfriend' or 'married couple' ideas - yawn) but the focus will be on the sexy times.

I would strongly prefer it if anyone who does ask to RP with me is female, since I have always found that women are better at writing female characters. Shocking, right?

Yes that includes YOU, the male who is considering sending me a message anyway. Don't. It'll waste your time as I won't reply.

The cravings:

One x One:

Sisters
Teacher x Student (Kinda meh on this one)
Babysitter x Babysat (15/16 whose parents don’t trust them to be alone)
Monster-girl brothel (one-shot scenes, but can start anew when one ends)

Ideas where one or both of us plays multiple characters:

New girl ‘initiated’ into the sports team
Twin tricks identical sister’s girlfriend
Group spin the bottle / truth or dare

Kinks:

I hope for a whole variety of kinks when it comes to a smut-based roleplay like this, so if you'd like to see the entire list of things I enjoy and those I don't then please PM me. I do always prefer open minded partners who have a lot of different cravings of their own! Favourite of mine are well hung futas, oral sex, rimming, foot play, sub/domme, light BDSM, multiple partners and group sex.

None of these are actually required, but are always welcomed.

My non-negotiable limits are pregnancy, gore, torture, toilet stuff, dying / dead things (e.g. zombies/vampires) and vore.

Rules:

2-4 paragraphs per post appreciated. No one-liners! Ever!
Good grammar and spelling are needed for me to enjoy myself.
If you have a strange kink, ask before you try to include it .
I prefer it if you post at least every 2 days, less and I get bored.
I use thread and via PM only to RP, I don’t have a preference for which.

Advice:

As a note for those who do wish to contact me, please make an effort in your message if you want me to take you seriously. If you just send something like "I'm interested in your idea" and nothing else then I'll probably say no. Say hello, maybe a little bit about your character, or an idea for a scene within the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom