Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem of domination (looking for Dom and sub girls)

Thrall123

Dust
Hey there. Thanks for checking my thread.

I have had a lot of Dom/sub rps in the past, and experience in the actual lifestyle. However - as 1x1, something is always missing. I realized what that is.. It's different personalites. 1x1s are either consensual or non consensual, but the result is usually the same. Sexual growth of 2 characters.

I want to make this spicier. I want a harem including few different type of submissive girls, (fully submissive, rebelious, even sold against their will). I also want 1 lady that will be submissive over 1 master/mistress, but dominant/boss over the rest. I want to see the battle for survival , or the enjoyment in the act, or hell, even hating their life! On the other hand I want to see the things that a woman is able to do to others in similar positin to her, just to be on top of the food chain.

I can play male, female, or futa Dom. It can be present or medieval setup.

It can be done via private group, pm, email, Im, etc. Participants are required to write between 1 and 2 paragraphs per post. Plot will be part of the rp, but keep in mind, its a harem rp, it WILL be pretty smutty.

Pm me if you are interested. If you reply here, send me a pm as well just in case.

Back
Top Bottom