Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Werewolf King's Pet (Slightly different.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvon

Planetoid
I already have a request thread similar to this one but there is one main difference. In the last one I encouraged strong will and resistance. For this one I think that i'd like YC to completely fall prey to MC's will quickly.

I am a role-player of moderate skill and I hope that my partner would at least match me. I will never give you one liners or just drop off for replies. Don't assume that I have left you when I haven't replied in a day, life can be busy sometimes. I will tell you if I no longer wish to continue.

This is about a human and a werewolf so expect the knotting fetish and a bit of cumflation. I leave this premise for a story unfinished so that me and my partner can build it a little, make it our own. I hope we can make it long lasting and enjoyable.

I am open to doing this on a thread or private messages. I don't do YIM or the like, sorry.

*Update* Just as a note: YC does not have to be human, she can be elven or pretty much any anthro/furry(Except canine, that would be too close to werewolves.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom