Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night in a Bar... (Ryanmo97 x ensnared_senses)

On the average day that she tried sleeping with her husband, it usually required a bit of work up from the man before she would be ready for him as she found herself finding him increasingly less sexy the more they fought, but as Ryan's hand headed down to her center she knew that his fingers would not only encounter wetness, but that there was enough there for him to slide his fingers easily inside of her. It had always been that way for him. Moaning she spread her legs giving him easier access to her weeping center. She dragged her nails down his back and moaned again. "Oh god."

Ryan sucked on Danielle's breasts and played with her pussy for several moments then he kissed back up her body to her lips. Then his hands moved to her panties and he slowly slid them down her legs. He smiled when he saw her pussy for the first time in a long time. Then he stood up and took off his boxers and Danielle got her first look in a long time at his hard 9" cock. He climbed back on top of her and started to kiss her, "I don't have any condoms... is that OK?"

While Danielle didn't think she could have ever forgotten the size of Ryan she seemed to have forgotten the initial impact that seeing it for the first time had on her. So enamored with the sight of him was she that she didn't even care when he mentioned not having any condoms. "I don't care, Ry. I just want you." Distinctly remembering those were similar to the words she had said the first time they'd had sex. They hasn't had a condom then either. She ran her hand down his body until her hand grasped his length and she began working her hand up and down slowly.

Ryan smiled and kissed her as he felt her touching his hard shaft. He shuttered at her touch. He let her play with him for several moments then he moved himself so his cock was just touching her pussy lips. Then he slowly pushed into her. He moaned as he entered her, "mmm yeah..." he said as they made love for the first time in almost 15 years.

Danielle's body molded to his perfectly as she wrapped her legs around him. Why has she given this up? She could feel herself falling back in time to a time when she'd thought there was nothing better in life than being in his arms. "Don't stop," she whimpered as she felt her body readjusting to his.

Ryan held her tightly in his arms as he slid in and out of her pussy. He rubbed her breasts and nipples. He thought back on all the times that he and Danielle made love when they were in high school, and it made him so happy. When she whimpered for him not to stop he kissed her and said, "I never plan to..." He slowly started to increase the speed of his thrusts in and out of her pussy. As they continued to make love, he hoped and prayed that this whole thing wasn't some crazy dream.

His words made her pussy clench around him, as though it too were unwilling to let him go any time soon. She had needed this, even if it only ended up being a one time thing she knew that this happiness would love within her when she had to go back to her husband. "Uhnn Ryan," she moaned as his hips moved just the slightest degree and his cock hit her clit as he thrust. Digging her nails into his shoulders as her own hips began rocking against his movements, pulling away when he did and thrusting her own hips back into his as he slid in, causing him to slide deeper each time.

Ryan continued to slide in and out of her at a fast but easy pace. He didn't want this to be a fucking, he wanted this to be love making. He held her close to him and ran his fingers though her hair. After several minutes, He could feel the cum building in his dick. "Oh, Dani..." He moaned as he felt his climax build, "I'm so close..."

She knew just how close he was because she could feel him swelling inside of her and his pace changed just slightly as though he wasn't as in control of his movements. "Cum for me, Ryan." She could feel her own orgasm climbing, a race to see who would achieve it first.

Ryan moaned as he held tight onto Danielle. "Here it comes," he called out. Then he felt his load flooding into her warm waiting pussy. He held tightly onto her the whole time never wanting to let her go. When he was done he rolled off of her and laid on her left hand side. He looked at her and smiled, then he sat up a bit and kissed her on the lips... "Can you spend the night?"

They ended up crossing the finish line at the same time though who started it she'd never know. All she knew was that she could feel her inner muscles milking him dry at the same time she felt an extra warmth filling her. She held onto him through it but let him go when he rolled off to her side. Laughing softly she looked at him and shook her head. "I don't have any clothes Ryan."

Ryan looked sad when Danielle said she couldn't stay the night. "Okay." Ryan stood up and started to get dressed. He picked up her bra, panties, dress and stockings and handed them to her. Ryan started to dress then a crazy idea came in his head. He turned and looked at her, "Dani... I just had a crazy idea... Runaway with me..."

Danielle's jaw dropped when he asked her to runaway. Run away from her husband. Run away from her life. Where were they supposed to go? What were they supposed to do? He was so successful here. He'd already said he'd been celebrating tonight. He couldn't up and leave that. "You're serious?" She asked him, walking closer to him after putting her dress back on. Cradling her head in her hands she flight against what she actually wanted. "Ryan I can't just run away. I.. I can't do that to Michael." She couldn't do that right now. But now that the idea was stuck in her mind she knew that at the first sign off trouble she would be looking for a way out. "Please take me back to the bar." Her voice was barely a whisper as she looked down at her hands.

Ryan nodded. It was crazy for him to even ask. Ryan truly believed in the saying, "If you love something, set it free. Because it will, always return to you." It worked once with Danielle and it might work again. They walked back downstairs, as Danielle got her boots, Ryan got a piece of paper out of his office at the house and wrote something down. Then, they headed out to his car. They arrived back at the bar and Ryan handed her the piece of paper. "This has my work number, my cell number and my house number on it. If you EVER need ANYTHING at ANY time, you call me and I will help you, no matter what. You are my friend, Dani. I care for you and I don't like seeing you so unhappy."

Danielle took the piece of paper and got into her car, she blew a kids to Ryan and then headed out of the parking lot towards home. The entire way she couldn't help but wonder if she should have taken him up on his offer. If she should have just run sway. When she pulled up into the driveway of her home an hour later she was welcomed by the sight of all the lights off in the house. Was Michael already in bed? She unlocked the door quietly and headed up to the bedroom only to discover that Michael wasn't in bed. Michael wasn't even home. She thought about calling him to see where he was but decided to take a shower instead. It wouldn't do for Michael to come home and find her sleeping with the small of another man on her skin.

Ryan went home and went to bed. The next morning he woke up and was a bit depressed that Danielle wasn't laying there next to him. He hoped that she would call him and they could see each other again. Ryan then showered, dressed and ate breakfast. Since it was Saturday he headed out to do some errands so he was dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a Detroit Tigers hat.

It was early morning when Michael finally came home, the smell of alcohol on his breath so strong she flinched when he opened his mouth. "Where were you?" He ground out. Her brows furrowed and she answered with "I just went out for a drink." But he was so angry. "You went and got fucked didn't you? Won't touch me but you'll GI out and whore yourself out to the highest bidder." Danielle was shocked. She had never heard him speak to her like this. Was this why he never drank?

"I told you I just went out for a drink." The next thing she knew a hand was making contact with her face, the word liar being literally spat at her. And then it was over. Twenty minutes later he was cuddling her crying form on the bed apologizing and telling her how much he loved her. But she didn't say it back. She feel asleep to the sounds of her husband whispering endearments to her.

But the next morning she had a suitcase full of clothes packed up, a pair of tight jeans and a tank top on he body, her boots from the night before on her feet and her jacket laying atop the suitcase as she picked up her phone. Dialing the number she had written on the piece of paper in her hand she chewed her nails until she got a response."Ryan, I need you."

Ryan was just finishing up at the grocery store. He was loading his groceries in the back when his cellphone rang. He saw it was a number he didn't recognize. Normally, he wouldn't answer a call from a number that he didn't recognize, but he thought it might be Danielle. He answered it and he was glad he did, because it was her. She said, "Ryan, I need you."

"Where are you?" he asked. She gave him her address and he said, "I can be there in 10 minutes." Ryan finished loading the car. Then he got in and headed to Danielle's house. When he got there he walked up to the door and rang the bell.

Danielle sat by the front door watching out the window for Ryan. She didn't want to risk Michael coming home and seeing the bag in the front hall. She didn't bothering leaving a note, she just pressed her wedding ring to the kitchen counter and walked away. When the bell rang she jumped out of her skin but she quickly ran to open it. There was just the slightest bruise under her eye but she had tried to cover it up with concealer. "That was fast," she said jokingly, looking behind him to make sure Michael hadn't yet returned from golfing with his buddies. "Any chance that offer is still open?" She bit her lip, hoping that she hadn't ruined her chances by not going last night.

Ryan opened the door and smiled when she said, "That was fast." she looked behind him at something then she asked "Any chance that offer is still open?"

"Of course," said Ryan. He was going to ask why she changed her mind, then he could see the bruise under her eye. Ryan started to get mad, "What did he do to you?"

Danielle flinched when Ryan appeared to get mad out of nowhere. Until she remembered the bruise and realized it wasn't out of nowhere, simply out of concern for her welfare. "I guess the concealer didn't do so good a job," she cursed. Leave it to her to do a sloppy makeup job on the day she needed it most. "It's just a little thing, Ry. Please leave it. At least until we're away from here. I don't want him coming home until after we're long gone."

Ryan could see that she wanted to get out of there, "OK, Dani... Let's go..." Ryan carried her bag to his car and they got in. "So... Where do you want to go? Back to my place? You know, I still own that cabin in the woods. You tell me where you want to go and we will go there right now."

Danielle breathed out a sigh of relief as Ryan helped her with her bag and started the car. She pulled both her house key and her car key off the ring and threw them at the door, as both things were in Michael's name alone. "Let's go to the cabin." She was still worried about how this would all play out but she couldn't help but get excited at the thought of going back to his family's cabin. It was the place she'd always felt best, the first place she had ever really imagined a home for her and Ryan, and it was far enough away that Michael wouldn't even think to find her there. Especially as none of their friends had ever gone up there with them.

Ryan smiled, "Well, if we are going to the cabin. We have to stop at my house. I need some things for the weekend and I have to leave some of my groceries behind." Ryan headed to his house and they were only there for about a half hour while he unloaded the car and put some of the groceries away. The rest they took with them up to the cabin. It was another hour and a half and they were at the cabin. They got out and he looked around. "Here we are..." The cabin was very modern looking with two stories and over looked the nearby lake. They unloaded the car and went inside. "I don't know about you... but I'm starved... What would you like for lunch?"

As they pulled up to the cabin Danielle got out and helped Ryan unload the car of groceries and their clothes. Stepping inside the door she grinned happily as she felt like she was home again. "I can make some grilled cheese if you like." Back in high school they hadn't had much call to cook so neither of them had known many options, they'd had grilled cheese and spaghetti more times than she could count. She hadn't bothered with the grilled cheese since then as Michael didn't like them and they had too many memories for her to eat them by herself.

Back
Top Bottom