Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night in a Bar... (Ryanmo97 x ensnared_senses)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He walked into the bar that night just looking for a drink or two. He didn't frequent the bar too often. But, he just closed a big deal so he deiced to treat himself. He would have liked to celebrate with his girlfriend but she broke up with him a couple of weeks ago. She got a promotion that took her out of town and didn't believe in long distance relationships.

He just came from the office so he took off his suit jacket and tie. He left them in the car and walked in just a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He was about to sit down at the bar when he saw a very attractive woman sitting at the bar alone. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there... This seat taken?" he pointed to the empty bar stool next to her.

Danielle Lynch
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Curvy

Danielle Harris-Lynch was tired. She was tired of having to pretend that she was happy with the way her life was panning out, she was tired of arguing day in and day out. But most of all she was tired of being sooner through it all. She had gotten married straight out of college to a man that she'd thought was perfect for her. They had seemed like they were happy back then, but over the years that had faded. Whatever had been there when Michael had proposed had long since turned to dust and blown away in the breeze.

But as it was stated, she was tired of being sooner through it all. After a particularly nasty fight with the lawyer Danielle had grabbed her purse and taken off for a bar. She had driven nearly an hour away from her house just to make sure Michael couldn't find her and drag her back home and when she had pulled up a stool at the bar and ordered a double shot of whiskey the bartender knew enough to not ask questions. The shot had been just the ticket to calm her down though and she had settled for a mixed drink to sip at when she heard someone come up behind her and ask if the seat was taken. Peeking through the hair falling in front of her face she made a mental note of the rugged looks of the gentleman and shook her head. "It's all yours honey."

Ryan smiled and said, "Thank you..." he always had a thing for redheads. His high school sweetheart was a redhead. He always wondered what ever happened to her. He sat down and ordered a Whiskey and Coke. He turned to look at the woman sitting next to him and his jaw dropped. He couldn't believe it. It was her... His high school sweetheart. She had aged a little bit but not much she still looked as sexy as ever. "Danielle?" He asked, "Danielle Harris? Is that you? We dated in high school. I'm Ryan Morris."

The redhead listened to the man order a Whiskey and Coke and smiled. Her own drink of choice. It had been ever since she'd been in high school. She'd never been big on drinking back then, but when she'd started dating her boyfriend Ryan he would drink them when they went to parties where there was alcohol aside from beer and when she'd loved the taste of it on his tongue. It was understandably stronger drinking the amber liquid herself, but the taste still reminded her of that boy from so long ago. As the drink was set in front of him she took a sip of her own and forced herself not to look over. At least, until she heard her name coming from the lips of the man to her side.

Turning her head fully, her hair no longer shielding her face from view but rather hanging around the sides of her face, she looked over at the man claiming to be Ryan Morris, the boy who had introduced her to Whiskey and Coke. She supposed he looked somewhat like that boy from so long ago, but he was larger and older now. He also had scruff on his face that turned him from the boy she used to know to a man of dreams. "Ryan? You look.. great." She smiled at him, her first unforced smile in what felt like months. "Of course I remember you. I was just thinking about you, actually."

Ryan smiled. "You look just as good as ever Dani... And, I was thinking about you too... That red hair of yours. When I saw you sitting over here I saw your hair and It made me think of you. So... What have you been up to? I don't think I saw you at our 10 year High School Reunion?" Ryan took a sip of his drink and thought back on all the times they had in high school. The only reason they broke up was because they ended up going to different colleges. They tried making it work but in the end they just drifted apart, ending on good terms though.

Danielle flushed happily when he told her that he'd been thinking about her too. Sure it was just her hair, but that was better than him not remembering her at all. "I didn't go," she responded quietly. She had been unwilling to show up to a gathering of all of their peers and try to tell that what she had been doing with her life. Nothing. "I.. I got married." Settle for a safe topic. She hadn't seen him in years and while she didn't distrust him she didn't want him thinking less of her either. She had had so much potential in high school. She'd been a cheerleader and had plans to study nursing in college. "But I still talk to Maggie and she mentioned seeing you there. Said you were the talk of the night." She bumped her shoulder into his gently and laughed. "She was telling me that the girls couldn't keep their eyes off you all night. Said it would have driven me mad." Danielle had always been conscious of people watching Ryan when they were dating. She'd had a decent jealous streak back then and it had made itself known by inciting a few catfights.

Ryan smiled, when she said she was married, "Oh... That's great." He said. As far as he was concerned her husband was the luckiest man on the face of the Earth. When Danielle mentioned about what there mutual friend Maggie said about that night he smiled. He remembered how jealous Danielle got when they were dating and remembered having to break up a cat fight or two. "Yeah... I told my girlfriend at the time about you and she was a bit nervous that you were going to be there. She was a little happy you weren't there. I wasn't thought I really wanted to see you." Ryan took a sip of his drink, "So where is your husband at? I'd like to meet him..."

Ryan's words said one thing, but they sounded just slightly off to Danielle's ears. Perhaps it had been too long and she could no longer read him as well as she used to, but he didn't sound as happy at the fact that she was married as he said he was. It was probably for the best that Danielle had had a fight with Michael and had chosen not to go to her reunion if Ryan had been there with a girlfriend. She could already feel the softest tug at her heart at the thought of him seeing someone else, which was ridiculous seeing as they had broken up over a decade ago. "I would have liked to see you too," she said softly. Looking over her shoulder towards the door she shrugged at his next question. "Dead in a ditch for all I care," she muttered under her breath before turning back to him. "He's at home, probably. We.. had a disagreement and I just needed to get away."

Ryan smiled when she said that she wanted to see him too. He was a little surprised when she told him that her husband was dead in a ditch. Then she explained that they had a fight and she needed to get away. "I see... I see..." Ryan looked at her and he could tell that she needed a friend. "You know, we are old friends... How about you and I get out of this bar and go back to my place? I don't live that far... We can take my car if you like... What do you say?"

Danielle looked over at Ryan over her shoulder and then turned on her stool to face him fully. Leave it to Ryan Morris to continue to be the sweetheart that he'd always been when they were kids. It was how they'd gotten together in the first place, him saving her from another boy she'd been dating. She seemed to have that tendency of choosing boys that she did nothing but fight with. Ryan had heard them fighting one day and had listened to her as she screamed at the older boy before finally screaming that she was done. He'd come out of the shadows and pulled her away so that she would have a shoulder to cry on if she'd needed one and the rest, as they say, was history.

Knowing that he was still the same boy he had been back then made her smile and nod at him, finally letting her guard down fully. Ryan was the last person on earth who would ever hurt her. She'd always known that. "Sure, Ry. I can't believe you've lived this close to me and I never knew it." Standing up she pulled a twenty out of her purse and placed it under her glass, looking up at Ryan when he stood up. "Lead the way, sweetheart."

Ryan smiled when she said she'd come with him. Ryan left the money for his drink and they headed out to his car. He led her to blue Cadillac Escalade. Ever the gentleman, he opened the passenger side door for her and closed it once she was inside. It was about a five minute drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house. They walked inside and he took her to the living room. It was very tastefully decorated. There was a nice fireplace with a flat screen TV hanging above it. There was a couch in front of it. "Have a seat and relax while I make us some drinks." Ryan walked into the kitchen and returned with two Whiskey and Cokes. He handed her a glass and sat down. "So... Do you want to talk about you and your husband?"

Walking out to the car Danielle had to throw her black leather jacket on to keep the slight chill away from her body. It wouldn't help her legs, but at least her to half was warm now thanks to the jacket and the dark purple sweater dress she'd been wearing all day. As they pulled up to her house she couldn't help but chuckle softly. It really hasn't been far too good house. She followed him into the house and took a seat in the living room where he'd indicated for her to relax. Teaching down she unzipped her heeled boots and placed them next to the couch before pulling her legs up underneath her and accepting the drink he offered her. "His name is Michael. We meet in college and everything was great. For a while. He proposed right after graduation and I suppose I was so crazy about him I not only accepted, but I planned an entire wedding in just a couple of months. We've been married for almost ten years."

Ryan listened to Danielle as she told him about her husband. "Oh, Dani..." he sighed, he patted her on the arm and took a sip of his drink "I never got close to getting married. I've had a few girlfriends over the years but they never really panned out. I always dreamed of us getting married, having a couple of kids... Maybe that's why I bought this big house..." He took another sip. "You know... Maybe it was fate that put us in that bar tonight. I was there to celebrate one of the biggest sales of my career and who do I find there... You... This could be the whiskey talking but maybe not but I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than spending the night with you..." he took another sip hoping she would get what he was saying .

Danielle signed when he mentioned that he'd always imagined the two of them getting married. "You know I wanted that for so long. Hell, even as I was standing at the altar I remember just wishing that you would come through the doors like one of those hero's in those books I used to read. Tell the pastor to stop because I want marrying the right person." Laughing self depreciatingly she said "maybe that'd was my subconscious telling me that I should have waited for you." She swallowed a rather so of her drink and leaned forward. "I can't think of anybody better to cheer me up after a bad night than you either, Ry."

Ryan laughed when Danielle told him about her fantasy about him rushing in to stop her wedding. "Well, I'll tell you... If I knew you were getting married... I might have done that." Ryan took another sip of his drink when she told him that she couldn't think of anyone better than him to cheer her up. He smiled. Then he looked in her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes. The bluest eyes he ever saw. The eyes he dreamed about every night. Then, he looked at beautiful lips. The lips that he loved kissing so long ago. He leaned forward and kissed her on her soft lips.

Danielle felt like she was home again when she made him laugh. It had been so long since she'd heard it from something that she had said that it felt like a dream. A dream that continued the moment he looked over at her and then kissed her. She could feel the pressure of his lips pressing against hers, sure, but it was nothing compared to the shock she felt. The shock of rightness. She leaned into him to make it easier on him and tasted the whiskey on his lips. Opening them just enough to slip his bottom lip between hers she licked her tongue along the smooth texture as she had always done in high school.

Ryan was glad when Danielle kissed him back. He was scared that he pushed it too far and she would end up slapping him. They continued kissing like they did in high school and it brought back all kinds of wonderful memories. His hands moved around her body and he held her close to him as their kisses became more and more passionate. They kissed for several minutes and then when they finally came up for air he looked at her and asked "Would you like to go upstairs, Dani?"

As they broke for breath and Ryan's words hit her, Danielle finally looked unsure of her actions. She had a husband at home, one whom she didn't love and at the moment didn't even like, but they were legally bound. For better or worse. Rubbing her hands together she tried to think of what the consequences would be if Michael found out that she'd gone somewhere with another man, but the worst she could imagine would be him divorcing her, which didn't even sound that bad. Swallowing hard at the decision she had just made, knowing that she wouldn't be able to change her mind once things strayed too far she glanced up at Ryan and nodded shyly. "Please."

Ryan smiled. He stood, took Danielle's hand, helped her to her feet, and took her upstairs. Once they got upstairs, they walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, and a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Ryan took her by the bed, embraced and started to kiss her again, "You know one thing I will always remember from our time together... The night of my 18th birthday... You and me we went up to my parents cabin by the lake and spent the weekend alone... I'll never forget that little strip tease you did for me..." Ryan gave her a sly smile.

As he took her to his room she felt all of her hesitations melt. The room was beautiful, exactly what she would have wanted in a bedroom. But then again, the man before her was what she had always wanted in a husband too. She smiled at his memory of his birthday and nodded. She remembered that too. It hadn't been the first time they'd had sex, but it had been the first time that they'd been alone with a house to themselves when it happened. She'd told him then that that was what she wanted when they graduated. A big house for them to share with a large bed where they could make love every day and enough room for them to have kids later on.

Pushing him down so he was sitting on the bed she bent in half and kissed him deeply before backing away, swaying her hips to music she heard only in her head. She placed one foot up on the bed next to where he was seated and slowly lowered the stocking from the top of her thigh, slowly bending forward to be able to pull it off her foot. "I think I started like this, didn't I?" she asked him with a wink.

Ryan kissed her back when she pushed him down on the bed. The memories of that night came flooding back as he watched her hips move back and forth. He didn't need to hear the music because he could remember the music she used to strip for him that night. As she placed her food on the bed, he watched as she slowly took the stocking off her leg. When she asked if that was how she started and then winked. He smiled and kissed her on her knee, "Oh yes..." he reached up and started to unbutton his own shirt as he watched her continue to strip for him. He couldn't believe this was happening... It was like a dream.. a dream he wished would never end.

Her next stocking came off in much the same fashion as the first and she stopped to watch him take off his shirt. A smile graced her face as she reached down to grab the hem of her dress and slowly work it over her body before pulling it off standing before him in nothing more than her matching red and black lace panty set.

Ryan's eyes ever left Danielle as she started to pull her dress over her head. As she was taking her dress off he was taking his pants off, leaving him in his navy blue boxer shorts, his hard 9" cock strain against it. She could tell that Ryan still took good care of himself. He didn't have chiseled abs but he had very little body fat. When the two were down to their underwear, he stood up, put his hands on either side of her face and kissed her again.

Danielle wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, his hard cock pressing against her belly.She ran her hands over his back and then down his chest. She loved that he had taken care of himself, but she also found herself loving the fact that he wasn't built like he was twenty again. She would have felt horribly self conscious if he was still built as he had been in high school since she wasn't at all. She'd put on probably a good twenty pounds since then and while she wasn't large by any means, she no longer had the body of a teenager.

Ryan didn't care of Danielle didn't look like if she was twenty anymore... If anything she looked sexier now than she did back then. As they continued to kiss, Ryan turned them around so Danielle had her back to the bed. Then he lowered her down onto the bed as they kissed. Ryan was on top of her and continued to kiss as he reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. Once it was off He side it off of her and he smiled as he looked at her wonderful breasts. He kissed her lips again and then started to kiss down her body until he reached her breasts. When he reached her left breast he took the nipple in his mouth and started to lightly suck on it. As he did that, his right hand moved slowly down her body to her panties. When he reached the waistband, his hand ducked under it and then his fingers entered her waiting pussy.

Back
Top Bottom