Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed into becoming a Sex Slave (Ryanmo97 & xsimpleandclean)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful clothing wholesale company. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. But, he had a bit of a problem, someone was stealing from the company. Well over $250,000 in money was uncounted for. So he hired a private investigation company and was stunned by the results. His secretary had been the one doing the stealing.

He and his secretary had been together since he opened the company 10 years ago, she was the first person he hired. They were together through the good times and the bad. She was like family and for her to do this to him was like a punch in the gut. He thought about calling the police. But then he had a much better idea... The next morning he called her in to his office...

Sophia White
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Body Type: Slim

"Hey, good morning." The brunette spoke as she walked into the office. She shut the door behind her before she proceeded to sit at the seat in front of the man's office. "You called me in." She started, crossing her leg. Today she was wearing her knee skirt, dark blue jacket and some black tights. Sophia glanced around the room while she awaited the man's reply. There was no sign of nervousness in her. She was sure the man wouldn't find out that she had been stealing from the company.

Ryan was wearing a navy blue suit, with a white shirt and navy blue tie. He was looking over the report he got from the private investigation company again. He wanted to make sure that it was Sophia before he did anything. But, there was no way around it, it was Sophia...

He sighed when he heard the knock on the door. Ryan looked up and saw Sophia walk in, he smiled, "Hey, Sophia. Yes I did. Have a seat..." Ryan walked around to the front of his desk and propped himself against it. "So... A few weeks ago, I got a call from accounting... They were doing the books and found that $250,000 was missing... I called in a private investigation company and they checked into everyone and everything at the company. They sent me the results last night... and I've been poring over it reading it and re-reading over and over again hoping and praying that I was reading it wrong... But I didn't... Sophia... The report says that you are the one who took it..."

"Really? I'm sorry. That's terrible, Ryan." Sophia's heart was pounding as he told her the story of the theft of his company. Of-course she wasn't really surprised or worried. Her eyes glanced down to the floor as she fiddled with her skirt, listening to the rest of his story. "M-me?" She straightened in the chair. "That must be a mistake..Ryan. I would never steal from you. You know that, right?" Maybe she would be able to convince him otherwise. "They must have made a mistake.."

Ryan sighed, "It's no mistake, Sophia. I've looked over the report again and again. It was you. All I want to know is why? If you needed money, I would have lent it to you. I love you like family... So, please Sophia, tell me why yo did this." Ryan stood there and crossed his arms across his chest as he waited for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom