Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

About to give up on looking for new rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndNich123

Pulsar
I’ve been wanting to take on some different roleplays lately. I have some openings, sort of, as some of my current roleplays are operating at slow responses. Some of this from my side. Some of them are from my partner’s side. Regardless, I was looking around, and it just seems like all the roleplays are the same. Someone wanting to dominate someone, someone seeking a dominate female, incest, and just smut. Where are the actual drama, story, roleplay plots anymore? Where are the roleplays that promote character development. Smut is good. Sex is good, but it’s even better when there is some kind of build up to it. Whether it’s the crazy serial killer who has been watching her, kidnaps her, only to find out she’s been doing the same thing on the side and they work together, or the romantic roleplay where love blooms and their past exploits come into play, there can be build up to it. I was looking for a roleplay, and what I saw was mostly things I’ve already done, am doing, or have already read the same basic plot idea before. I don’t know. I guess it’s the whole I’ll know it when I see it type thing. Think you have something new and different? Think you have something that will raise my eyebrow and make me want to PM you about it? Only one way to find out, and I honestly hope you do. I’m seeking something to help keep me engaged.

Update: Added*Your character has returned from a journey only to receive news of the death of a relative or close friend at the hands of an enemy* Not this one I really like. It could involve revenge, MC getting close to YC with that sole purpose. Perhaps it was her best friend that was killed by her boyfriend, roommate, boss, and whomever it was, that would determine how she got close to him. If it was her boss, then she gets a job working at the same company. Her roommate, maybe she stalks him, gets close to him. That would work well if he didn’t know her. If he did know her, then she could come up with a reason to get close to him. That would be up for discussion. If it was her boyfriend, she could set him up in a trap to punish him. She could get close to him and do anything possible to make his life hell. Again, that would be up for discussion.

* Start with the sentence "You are not welcome here."*

Consider the following quotes.
Evil is always unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed, and eats at our own table.
— Wystan Hugh Auden

In every barbaric act there is a human element. That is what makes the barbaric act so inhuman.
— Henning Mankell*

Person A is a professional hitman who, despite his soft and happy nature, has ruthlessly killed every person he was ordered to. He was currently sitting in his customer’s home, tapping his fingers on the desk as the customer explained the details of who he wanted done for. Person A was taken aback when he realized something as the customer slid a photo his way. He was best friends with the victim *

This person is a great writer and a sweet and kind person to, you won't do any worse then somehow get lucky enough to rp with this person.

Will endorse her. One of the best treasures of BMR, a thoughtful writer, a funny personality, dedicated, and sweet. Anyone would be lucky to roleplay with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom