Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Real Ad for a Fake Name (M/M, M/F, possible DM.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 2:30 am where I live. Not even close to tired. Bored. I haven't been completely active on this website, to be perfectly frank. I've been much more of a lurker than anything else. I've been putting off writing one of these because I haven't known exactly what I wanted to write, and I don't have nearly the time that I used to. I'm going to throw an add up here, and see what strikes my fancy.

A bit about me: I'm Brandon. I'm 27 years old, work full time, and a life time dork. I've been writing...long enough for my experience to be of consenting age (Holy snap.). I'm working on making a table top game, and hoping that I can steer my career in that direction. I have a rather large vintage game collection, and love nothing more at the end of a hard day than a cold brew, and some warm smut.

A bit about me as a writer: As I said, about 18 years of writing experience. I started out on a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan site when I was in high school. Met a few people, and started RP'ing through messengers and such. That moved on to chat rooms, writing with friends, joining a few other forums, etc. I have written a wide variety of things, from contemporary and cliche, to outlandish and taboo. I am beginning to hit a point where there are fewer things that I have not written about than what I have.

What I am looking for

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure. At this point, I'm looking to fill in gaps of time that I have. There are days where I'm chilling out with nothing to do in my apartment. Those days, I'd love to have an IMRP partner or two to do a one-off story with. I'm also quite the night owl, staying up very late some nights when sleep eludes me. Those nights, I'd like to have an RP on docs, e-mail, or PM's to put my mind on.

What I won't do
There are a few things I know I'm not interested in. Usually, it's something I have tried, and was just...unimpressed with. Other things have just been so overplayed that they need some sort of solid twist.

-Incest as a main plot. Incest is something that I've found is very commonplace in role playing. I'm all for it. That said, it needs to make the characters, the scenario, and the strife of the RP more interesting due to it. Is the dominate character taking his/her partner as a show of force? Is this a family tradition that dates back to tribal eras? Coming of age? What is it?

Playing a submissive to a male. Bisexuality is something that has recently budded with me. In role playing, I'm free to explore an interest in a way that...well... is probably better off for me as a fantasy than a reality. The males I prefer tend to be a touch more effeminate, shy, pretty, etc. There may be oral pleasure... I may even be swayed to penetration. It really depends on the partner, and the situation.

Extending a story that has no further plot There are partners that I love writing with. The story can just keep flowing naturally, be it because I can lead a story one way, or because the characters interact in a world that we create. When it happens, it's one of the most awesome things in the world. Then...there are partners who I enjoy writing with...but are two insecure in starting up something new. Sometimes, the bad boy motorcyclist should leave the lusty lover behind; the wayward swordsman should leave the innocent healer at the church; the king should live happily ever after with his queen, with a young boy-lover on the side. If a story is forced to continue, it's hard for us to stay long-term partners because I (and possibly you) just won't want to keep writing that storyline.

What I am into

Like I said, I really don't know what I'm after, story wise. Here's a few things, though, that have really worked well for me in the past.

-A twist on the norm. I love fantasy settings, for example. But, this is another case of things being overplayed. Let's make our world unique. Perhaps it's post-apocalyptic, after a world's end Dragon civil conflict? Or, maybe the world is in a much more primal state? Or, magic in the modern era: how would it effect our civilization as we see it now?

"Complex" smut Even if the story is 80% smut, the causation, build, and setting all play huge into the event. Role playing is a cerebral experience. It's something to lose yourself in, and envelope your mind's eye with. There is plenty of smut out there to get off to. Sexuality with purpose...with drive...with reason, is much more interesting and fulfilling.

I would love to hear ideas, talk fetishes, story lines, etc.
I am open to most things, really. Furs, beast, mythic creatures are all golden. Things like transformation, mind control, breaking, and mind altering/drugging are alright by me. BDSM, rape.... It might be easier to say what's not alright

Hard No.

-Scat
-Vomit
-Snuff/organ play of main characters (blood sport of npc's is alright)
-Hard vore (Soft Vore is fine, when it is accommodating another fetish (I.E. lesser character eaten by Eldridge, which has tendrils in stomach...or small imps, or something...idk)
-Anything Cliche/young girl fantasy (If it's dull, and predictable, I won't do it. There can be a happily ever after, but it better be damned interesting to get there.)

3 am. Took me about a half hour to get all this out. Thanks for reading, feel free to post any questions you have in a PM and hopefully we can create something together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom