Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This rp idea thread is shut down, sorry. Not taking anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
So, while I love doing story role plays with sex mixed in, I'm really really wanting something smutty. So, if you're not wanting mostly smut, then turn away. Also, I will only roleplay on thread or pm only! Now onto some rules:

1. No one liners. You don't have to write much, but at least a paragraph would be welcome. It's hard to reply to one liners.

2. Decent spelling and grammar. I'm not a Nazi, I make mistakes, my grammar isn't the best, but please let it be readable. Chat speak is a big no for me.

3. I would also appreciate, that if we start a role play together, you don't stop after the first couple of posts.

4. Finally, if you are bored of the rp, want to stop, or not liking something about it, tell me. I will do the same. Also, if you are doing something that won't let you post for a while, please let me know so I won't think you've dropped the rp.

Now that those are out of the way, my full F-list can be found in my signature. It has been updated and everything on the no list is absolute!

Some basic no's just so you get an idea are: Scat, water sports, vore, gore, torture, bestiality, snuff, and rape.

Now, onto some plots: (Feel free to pitch some of your own ideas too, very willing to listen.)

1. My character owes your character money. When my character loses her job, she can't afford to pay your character, her friend, back. So, your character, who has a bit of a crush on my character and fantasizes about turning her into their pet, takes this as their opportunity to turn their fantasy into reality.

2. Our characters have been dating for sometime and decide that it's time they should move in together. Both have very different reasons for doing so. While my character thinks it's just a step further in their relationship, your character plans on turning her into their personal fuck toy/pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom