Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kill la Kill: The Threads of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
He was never good at knitting.

Well, not originally.

When it came to dexterity in the fingers, he was not that good. They were clumsy and not that good hands, he thought to himself. However, that changed when he found it. A large ruby sewing needle. And by large, he meant large. His hand could fit through the eye of the needle and he was able to use the massive needle as a rapier. From the tattered notes he read on it, it was called the Grand Fiber Needle.

He confessed that he knew little of what was going on. Despite getting newspaper articles, printed pieces of hacked information, impromptu interviews and so much more were tacked onto walls with strings and papers scattered on the desk. A very large box was also there, wrapped with duct tape. A prepared backpack was there as the young man continued to finish what he found.

He was up for 24 hours and only half a clue what he was doing.

"Almost... and done," he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He then took the red fiber and sewed it. A red glow filled the room before the clothing below him seem to respond. He neatly folded it and put him in the backpack before grabbing the large box and putting the Grand Fiber Needle on the makeshift scabbard.

He looked at the picture of two sisters being happy.

"You girls may not know it yet... but you're our only hope," he said as he adjusted his glasses before moving out.

His name was Diego and he was a Westerner.

It had been so long since that day she found the truth about life fibers. She knew how much evil was inside those long thick red threads. It was a parasite....well that's what she found out not too long ago after the day she destroyed the life fibers...but also lost a friend. Ryuuko had grown up Moving past the loss of her father and her dear friend, wishing she could've at least done something to save him before he did something only an idiot would do.

She sighed as she wandered a bit by herself with everyone else staying home. She wanted to be alone to think about things, her worst enemy being her sister and finding out that she wasn't a human at all. Ryuuko didn't want anything bad to happen anymore and she sure as hell hoped it would at least stay that way for a little while.

((Ryuko isn't going to be happy seeing the giant needle Diego uses. Or maybe its too big to where she may not be afraid of it. After some brief catching up, I also decided that Diego used a bit of himself to patch up Senketsu so he along with Ryuko and Satsuki are the only ones that can hear him.

Also, Diego's theory on why everyone is seemingly so perverted is ebcause the setting was Japan, and they were all subconsciously repressing themselves XDDD ))

Diego saw her. From the photos he recognized her. He wasn't sure where her sister was, but it doesn't matter. He could ask her. He began running toward her. Would she believe him? He did have what she would want, but he didn't know.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Diego shouted at her. He only got one chance to make an impression.

Which he did when the clumsy goof tripped and tumbled toward her. Scuffled, but not injured.

"You're Ryuuko, right?" he asked her.

Diego looked to be in his midde or late teens. He was definitely not around with his brown eyes, dark hair and definitely his manner of speaking. He has a stocky build and wearing a t-shirt, jeans and beat-up sneakers. The t-shirt has an expression in Spanish, hinting of his background. He adjusted his glasses as he looked her at her, waiting for her reaction.

Ryuuko sighed and continued on her little walk, she stayed quiet the whole time still thinking about what was happening. "You damn idiot!" She said talking to herself remebrig why senkets sacrificed himself for her, " why? Ryuuko crossed her arms and decided to take a break leanjng against the walls of one of the old buildings quielty.

As she looked around she noticed someone coming toward her, "what the hell..." She muttered looking at him with her headed tilted a bit, with some of her hair covering one side of her face. "Hey don't hurt yourself, don't be so damn careless like that...yeah so what.." She asked looking around again. Ryuuko wasn't in the mood to be nice with anyone right now with having the thought of him in her head right now.

"I got something for you," Diego said with a boyish smile before taking something out of his backpack. Or more accurately, someone. In Diego's hands and given to her was a comatose Senketsu. The moment she grabbed him though, there was a mild shock, like static electricity from her to him. Diego noticed the red spark, but didn't notice.

He did notice that the uniform began talking, surprising him despite having gone through alot the past few weeks.

"H-Huh?! What happened, where am I??" Senketsu, reacting as if startled from a long and deep sleep. However, shock mixed with joy when his eye rested upon the person that meant most to him?

"R-Ryuko?"

As he pulled out a sailor uniform she looked at him kinda weird , at first she didn't recognize it at all, maybe it was just because that day and time was just so long ago, only a memory now that she wanted to forget ever happened or at least wished it happened in a different way. Sloely she took it anyway deciding to look at it, but felt a light spark of electricity though it wasn't normal. This is what something a uniform that wasn't normal would have.

She jumped a bit as the uniform started to move and talk in her hands, it was as if she would almost throw or drop it, but luckily it lasted only a moment before she took an even closer look at it. Ryuuko stared at it for a moment before hearing a familiar voice, but something told her it was from what she held in her arms. "S-senkets?" She replied back just staring at him in shocking, " is-is it really you senekets?"

((Hope I get the dialogue for Senkets right))

Diego seemed a bit surprised when she didn't recognize it. There was none other like it and it stood out immensely. He was wondering if perhaps he got the wrong Ryuko before he saw her in massive shock before stuttering and asking the uniform.

That made him guess that their parting was tragic to where she may have been suppressing memories to deal with the pain.

"Y-yeah. It's me. Ryuko, it really is you," Senketsu said as manly tears began falling. He was so happy to see her and to be alive once more. However, he didn't even know why or how...

He then turned to the guy who handed him to Ryuko. Based on the bandaged fingers and the large needle on his back he realized that this strange fella saved him.

"I don't know how or why... but it was you who remade me, wasn't it?"

Diego blushed a bit before rubbing the back of his head in embarassment and nodding. Senketsu expressed mild shock that the boy was able to hear him, but he came to the conclusion that since the guy remade him, it would make sense he could hear him.

"Thank you" he said before turning to Ryuko and smiling once more.

She looked him over, just wanting to remember how she saw his red eyes and the dark short sleeves. All the memories were coming back to her now. They had fought so many battles that it was hard to remember what he really looked like before he was gone forever from her until now. Ryuuko looked up at the boy noticing the large needle and the bandaged fingers, she was a bit surprised but for now no one could tell she really was.

Ryuuko couldn't be any happier seeing him again, she wasn't alone anymore besides everyone else like mako or even her sister. She sighed and hugged and him finally having a sweet little smile on her face. " I still can't believe its you...but please don't do anything stupid like that...." Ryuuko glanced up at him, "how exactly where you even able to do this?" She looked over again and saw the needle a second time, "wait...where the hell did you find that?!"

Diego's eyes widened and gained a slight blush. He found Ryuko's smile to be beautiful. He couldn't help, but smile back in a similar way.

"It's my job to make sure you don't do anything stupid," Senketsu said to her before he paid attention to the boy. "I think we should go somewhere more privately, but this needle was how I was able to restore him," he began before he turned and saw a trio of hooded individuals. "Oh no, they followed me here," he said with an angry look. They removed their cloaks, and they were grim-looking. They were normal people, but with red stitches across them.

Red glowing stitches.

Life Fibers.

"Here, you may want this," Diego said before he hands Ryuko something else. A Scissor Blade. He took out the Grand Fiber Needle and held it like a rapier against them.

"What do you Patchies want?" he asked.

((Patchies being a slang term for patchwork because of their look))

"We're here for the Kamui and the artifacts," the head one said.

"Don't think so," Diego said before a cult member rushes him. His cloak swirled around himn and tighens before the stitched glowed and the clothing turned into armor, like the Goku Uniforms. Diego blocked a sudden blade that came from the hand of the cult member.

What the hell!" She said in surprise turning to see the bandits, " well you should have taken care of thy before..." She took the blade from him, " ho-how did you find this too?" She asked, " well who cares I have it back and these guys arent going anywhere." She sighed, before taking her shirt off and revealing her blue and white striped bra before she slipped senketsu on. " so what do you say?" She asked looking at him with a smile, " you still with me?" She looked down at him for a moment then Back at the the hoods, "I could use some fun!" She said with a smirk, lifting up her hand with the glove and pulling on the little tab to the other side, "LIFE FIBERS SYNCHRONIZE! SENKETS!!" After a few moments she transformed and she was ready, ryuuko held her blade up and lunges toward them.

"Impossible! That idiot was able to finish it after all!" A cult member said before he tried to block the attack. "Ryoku, these madmen have Life Fiber stitched all over their body and synchornizing with these cloaks, explaining their power," he said to his friend, happy to be with her once more.

The shield was broken, but it reformed in a wave of tatters. "My guess is that the Nexus Fibers is one of the stitches used on their bodies," Senketsu said to Ryoku. Diego was doing all right against the one with the sword, but he was not a super good fighter.

"Come on. I know you gotta do something," Diego said to the Grand Fiber Needle. He jabbed at the cloak and watching it go through it. He then noticed a red fiber getting caught in the eye of the needle as Diego was pulling it.

"Whatever, let's cut the cloaks off then....their just stupid people who are corrupted by the damn fibers..." She sighed and lunged again toward one of the hoods and cut through him, seeing a fiber and turning to cut that off. Ryuuko then turned and started lunging out again at another, it didn't really take long to take out one of the other two either, " there will be more then, they won't hope to even touch me while I'm still alive."

The cloaks were cut off, but they kept rformed onto them. One cult member, which lost it in tatters had enter a wound he got. "These guys... what the hell did they do to themselves?" Diego said in digust as he saw the stitches. "What the-?!" he yelled when he pulled the needle and one of the cult members was screaming. DVB saw the life fiber wrapped around the eye of the needle.

DVB then touched the fiber, causing the cult member to spasm. Reacting on gut instinct, he throw the needle like a javelin and it pierced the foe, catching the fiber before it sailed into DVB' hand and he began to control the fibers.

"That needle seems to cause some reaction in these Life Fibers," Senketsu said, looking surprised as DVB was trying to control the ensared cult member like a puppet.

She was shocked as well, "what the hell? Hey senkets I have a weird feeling I can't trust anyone here..." Ryuuko held her blade up and out of her own instinct rushed in to try to attach one of them, but then backing far off in case her first swing would have missed, " we need to be careful around that damn thing, I don't trust anyone using it whether their friend or foe..." Ryuuko jumped back landing on a rooftop and wondering what her next move or plan of what to do was next.

"He did go through the effort and pain to remake me," Senketsu said to her analytically. "Furthermore, he did give us back the Scissor Blade, so he does appear to be a friend," he added.

"Or are you just afraid of the massive needle?" he couldn't help but joke.

Diego managed to try and get one cult member to knock out the other and when he gave a yank, he saw two large red fibers come out.

"Those are the Nexus Fibers; they appear to be on the stitch near the heart of these robed men," Senketsu added before Diego was hit hard by the third cult member, sending him flying to a tree.

The cult member then got the remaning threads to making himself stronger and was headed to Diego, to ram him with a massive hammer-like structure.

"He's in trouble," Senketsu pointed out, wondering what Ryuko will do.

She looked down at him, " I know, maybe it is the needle, I haven't anything like that and even if he cares about us I still have a weird suspicion of him..we still have to be careful..." She looked back up seeing the hood attacking him, "hey over here!" She yelled jumping off and slamming her blade down on top of him before he got and Chance to react. After a moment she started slashing all over his chest and face.

The cultists got his threads ripped and saw as his beloved fibers were torn from him. "No... HOW DARE YOU SEVER MY CONNECTION TO THE GREAT WEAVER?!" he shouted in madness. Before he could try and merge with it, the needles and life fibers were ripped away from him and out of reach when the Grand Fiber Needle went through him and it struck a tree. It came from the wounded and bruised, but still conscious Diego.

"That guy can really take a beating. He's as crazy as you are," Senketsu said with a smirk.

"Hey, you and Senketsu doing okay?" Diego managed to ask her.

She looked behind her fast noticing the needle fly toward her, jumping out of the way and turning see the dead body of the last cultist " what the hell!!! You could have at least warned me dsmmit..." She said pissed and snnoyed by that. Ryuuko simply looked down at him for a moment then behind her to Diego, " well maybe if you didn't throw that damn thing while I was still beating the crap out of him, and what's with him saying something about a great weaver?" She asked picking up her sword and holding it over her shoulder.

"I'd tell you, but I'm afraid I'm about to pass out," Diego said before he finally succumbed to days of exhaustion and effort as well as the battle taking its toll.

"Well, we better take him back to your place until he wakes up. Looking at him, it appears that he hasn't been eating or sleeping for days. He has probably been spending those days repairing me," Senketsu said. "He also went through the trouble of getting the Scissor Blades out of the ocean and the fact he was looking for you specifically means it's important, " he elaborated on.

Ryuuko sighed as she turned around to see him, she knew he didn't die, just tired as hell... She slowly walked up to him looking down, almost staring, " you must still have your memories then, and you told him about me didn't you that's why..." She replied "fine I guess if I can ask him what that guy was talking about a weaver or something..." She held the blade to her side and slowly helped him up putting an arm on her shoulder and slowly, "dammit! He's heavy how do you expect me to take him back!" She asked trying hard to keep him standing.

"No... I wasn't awake until just now. How this guy managed to figure it out escapes me. However, I imagine we will get the answers when he returns to consciousness," Senketsu explained before he saw her try to carry the kid.

"I believe the answer is coming now," he said before a car was coming with Mako and her family inside, ready to offer a lift. How did they know? Probably through Mako's inane logic.

She sighed and looked around, "fine whatever...." She put one of his arms around her shoulder and slowly stood up, noticing a car coming toward her, " ma-mako?!" She asked a bit surprised just standing there and looking for a moment. " Well...hey, I could use some help here..." She told her with a smile happy to her friend again.

Mako looked over quietly, "unmm who is he?" She asked putting a finger under her chin wondering, "just help me please!" Ryuuko was starting to struggle a bit more with him now.

Mako sighed, " ok then ryuuko lets go..." She sleoly went over and slowly took his other arm before they slowly all went into the car, driving back home to their house. As they came back ryuuko and mako lifted him again again, "that's gine, let him rest in my room then..." Ryuuko sighed and laid him down on the floor, hands on hips looking down on him. " is there anything you wanna do now ryuuko?"

The young girl looked back at her friend, " don't really know, maybe I'll take a bath or something...." She replied turning to walk out, " ok then I'll get the tub for you!!!" Mako then ran off down the hall into the bathroom.

The day turned into twilight as the sun was setting. Diego stirred as he manage to awake. He must have been out for hours at least. However, he was still feeling really tired, but at least not flat-out exhausted and to the brim with fatigue. Deciding to use his bit of active time wisely, he looked around. He was in a basic bedroom. Light was barely on. He sighed before he sat up, still feeling on empty.

"Awake now then?" he heard a voice said.

Diego turned around and saw Senketsu relaxing on a chair.

"Yeah," Diego said as he was holding his head.

"How did you do it? Fix me I mean?" he asked in a serious tone.

"The needle. It was called the Grand Fiber Needle. I think enough of you survived to where I just knew what to do. The needle guided me... though my hand injuries was due to the substandard hands I have," he said. "That spark from Ryuko was part of your spirit awakening you in the outfit," he added.

"Where is she?" he asked.

Hey ryuuko!! It's ready!!" Mak called out in the hall as ryuuko was sitting down on the couch watching the clouds out the window. The young girl turned and walked down the hall, "hey thanks a lot mako..." She said with the other girl just giggling happily, "your always welcome..." The young brown headed girl walked off into the living room where she just was with ryuuko looking around for a moment with a sigh before she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind, stripping down and climbing in, sitting down in the hot water and giving another sigh of relaxation. Ryuuko could easily relieve some stress doing this and it always helped her to be calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom