Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please try me [Female for male]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsimpleandclean

Meteorite
Please send me a private message if you want to roleplay.

Hi there.

I am new to this site but I am very willing to learn. I have been roleplaying for a couple of years now and I decided to try bluemoon to expand my roleplays. I write a minimum of one paragraph and reply daily when I have time. I only play hetero pairings, so me as the female and your character as the male.

Like I said, I am new here so I don't really have a big prefered list of things i'd like to do but there are few things I wouldn't mind doing.

When you send me a message please let me know what kind of female you'd like in a roleplay! For example I like playing innocent ones, shy ones but don't mind playing girls who are more outspoken and maybe have a bit of a attitude.

This thread will be updated as I continue in the world of roleplays.

Ideas
-Incest
-Teacher x student
-Neighbors
-Family friend
-Master x slave
-My character being used
-Cheeky girl being taught a lesson
-Group? Threesome? Being passed around?

Kinks
-Hair pulling
-Rough
-Dirty talk
-More to come..

Simple,
I am interested to try you in rp.
We can do Master-slave or Teacher -student or Incest.
We can discuss...IM Me.
yahoo messenger - pussygrinder_m29
AIM - owning_master
OwningMaster

I would love to do an Incest RP of some kind with you, I'll PM you with some more details.

xsimpleandclean said:
Please send me a private message if you want to roleplay.

Hi there.

I am new to this site but I am very willing to learn. I have been roleplaying for a couple of years now and I decided to try bluemoon to expand my roleplays. I write a minimum of one paragraph and reply daily when I have time. I only play hetero pairings, so me as the female and your character as the male.

Like I said, I am new here so I don't really have a big prefered list of things i'd like to do but there are few things I wouldn't mind doing.

When you send me a message please let me know what kind of female you'd like in a roleplay! For example I like playing innocent ones, shy ones but don't mind playing girls who are more outspoken and maybe have a bit of a attitude.

This thread will be updated as I continue in the world of roleplays.

Ideas
-Incest
-Teacher x student
-Neighbors
-Family friend
-Master x slave
-My character being used
-Cheeky girl being taught a lesson
-Group? Threesome? Being passed around?

Kinks
-Hair pulling
-Rough